Windows 10: Wi-Fi icon disappear - Getting error about intelR AC 9560

Discus and support Wi-Fi icon disappear - Getting error about intelR AC 9560 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi everyone, asking fro help about Wi-Fi icon disappear. I'm not that good troubleshooting. I'm getting error about IntelR AC 9560 160Mhz Adapter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EisenHardt, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Wi-Fi icon disappear - Getting error about intelR AC 9560

Hi everyone, asking fro help about Wi-Fi icon disappear. I'm not that good troubleshooting.

I'm getting error about IntelR AC 9560 160Mhz Adapter experiencing driver - or hardware-related problems

I'm using a Asus TUF FX505GT

I search about this online and follow the steps.

I've already tried the following steps:

1. Restart

2. Airplane mode on and off

3. Shutdown for few minutes then turn back on

4. Manage device - Device manager - Network adapters - IntelR AC 9560 160Mhz - Update driver

5.Manage device - Device manager - Network adapters - IntelR AC 9560 160Mhz - Disable then enable driver

6.Manage device - Device manager - Network adapters - IntelR AC 9560 160Mhz - Uninstall driver but didn't put put a check for delete the driver hardware for this device - restart

but none of them working.

I haven't tried the BIOS settings because i dont know what to do or select. Even like downloading a driver.

Please help me, this just started an hour ago.

:)

EisenHardt, Aug 3, 2020
  2. allant51 Win User

wi fi connection

After windows 1903 update I don't have any wi fi connection or icon showing and have tried many suggestions on how to get it, but none have worked.

Can you provide a step by step instruction on how to get wi fi icon and network.

allant51, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Wrong wi-fi icon?

what if you try a simple disabling of the wifi network connection then enable it again and see if the icons change? It shows the Broadband connection as disabled anyways, so I cant think that would effect the icon status of the enabled wi-fi.

sneekypeet, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Wi-Fi icon disappear - Getting error about intelR AC 9560

Wi-Fi errors (Windows 10)

I'm currently troubleshooting a HP laptop (HP G62-a10SQ to be more specific). The problem is that it doesn't want to connect to any Wi-Fi network. It leaves me with the generic error "Can't connect to this network." I've tried these steps so far

• Restarting the computer
    • Flushing DNS
    • Releasing and renewing the ipconfig
    • Uninstalling the driver
    • Reinstalling the driver
    • Reseating the Wi-FI module
    • Checking Windows Update for any drivers
    • Updating the driver in Device Manager
    • Temporarily removing my Wi-Fi encryption
    • Trying to connect to a different Wi-Fi network outside of my network
    • Probably more troubleshooting steps I can't remember atm (I will edit the post if I remember anything)

DoNotSpamPls, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Wi-Fi icon disappear - Getting error about intelR AC 9560

1. Wi-Fi icon disappear - Getting error about intelR AC 9560 - Similar Threads - icon disappear Getting

2. My IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz Wi-Fi adapter is displaying the error "Windows is still...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz Wi-Fi adapter is displaying the error "Windows is still...: Good Day to all!I am very frustrated with this error. I have tried the following1. Resetting the network2. Uninstalling the VPN Surfshark3. Uninstalling and then reinstalling the Drivers for the adapter...
  3. My IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz Wi-Fi adapter is displaying the error "Windows is still...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz Wi-Fi adapter is displaying the error "Windows is still...: Good Day to all!I am very frustrated with this error. I have tried the following1. Resetting the network2. Uninstalling the VPN Surfshark3. Uninstalling and then reinstalling the Drivers for the adapter...
  4. IntelR wireless-AC 9560 160Mhz Needs to be constantly updated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IntelR wireless-AC 9560 160Mhz Needs to be constantly updated: I have been facing this problem for a while now, the wifi in my windows10 PC HP ENVY Laptop Model 13-aq0003nx keeps disconnecting and it works just fine after running network adapter troubleshooting or updating IntelR wireless-AC 9560 160Mhz Microsoft adapter from the device...
  5. IntelR wireless-AC 9560 160Mhz Needs to be constantly updated

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IntelR wireless-AC 9560 160Mhz Needs to be constantly updated: I have been facing this problem for a while now, the wifi in my windows10 PC HP ENVY Laptop Model 13-aq0003nx keeps disconnecting and it works just fine after running network adapter troubleshooting or updating IntelR wireless-AC 9560 160Mhz Microsoft adapter from the device...
  6. IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 Malfunctioning?

IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 Malfunctioning?: My laptop came with the IntelR Wireless-AC 9560, I've been experiencing the past months is that the connection with the router suddenly drops, and in some cases it cannot communicate with it at all, yes I've tried using another device and have no problem with said device,...
  7. intelr wireless-ac 9560 Code 10 problem

intelr wireless-ac 9560 Code 10 problem: Hi, For about a month, I have a problem with my intelr wireless-ac 9560. My Wifi stops working at random moments. At the beginning, it would happens every 2-3 days, but now it happens multiple times every day and most of the time, the network adapter doesn't work and it's...
  8. Problem with IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz

Problem with IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz: Hi. I was doing my normal work on the laptop AcerNitro5. In one moment wifi has disconnected. It shows in the device manager that IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz isn't working. I tried updating BIOS, Acer drivers, intel drivers, etc. I'm desperate. I do not know what else can...
  9. Wifi intelR Wireless-AC 9560 160Mhz fails - code 10 error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi intelR Wireless-AC 9560 160Mhz fails - code 10 error: Hi, I have been using MSI-GF75 thin 9sc laptop since more than 6 months now. It runs Windows 10 Home edition that came with the laptop. The wifi had never given me a problem before. It occurred a day after updates 1909 were installed on 2nd August 2020. The wifi adapter...
  10. 'IntelR Wireless -AC 9560 adapter error

'IntelR Wireless -AC 9560 adapter error: 'IntelR Wireless -AC 9560 adapter was showing an error so I uninstalled it after trying to update and do a bunch of other things now I am trying to re install and nothing is letting me- How would I find this in my computer back end if I did not fully delete?...