Windows 10: Wi-Fi Icon Disappeared Windows 10

Discus and support Wi-Fi Icon Disappeared Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello hope you're having a good time Yesterday i installed a driver update program and it updated my drivers but then after a restart i realized that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MehrshadSedaie, Oct 9, 2021.

1. Wi-Fi Icon Disappeared Windows 10

Hello hope you're having a good time Yesterday i installed a driver update program and it updated my drivers but then after a restart i realized that my wifi icon is disappeared and in network and internet settings it doesn't show anything even though i am connected to my wifi now i also have uninstalled my driver and installed the manufacture driver btw the chip is intel ac 9560 and also reset the network and sfc /scannow but none of them worked wifi icons in the taskbar is enabled any help would be appreciated Thanks I am using Windows 10 LTSC 1809 and its up to date

:)

MehrshadSedaie, Oct 9, 2021
  2. EthanKwan Win User

Tried to enable wi-fi, wi-fi icon disappears on control panel.

When I turned on my computer (Windows 10), the wi-fi wasn't working. Then I went to Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network Connections and pressed the wi-fi icon. A tab popped up telling me that it was enabled, and disappeared quickly, but the
    icon still said 'disabled', and wi-fi still did not work. I tried this a few more times but the same result shows up. Then I activated WLAN Auto Config, and I went back onto the Network Connections panel, but the wi-fi icon had disappeared. Please help!

EthanKwan, Oct 9, 2021
  3. allant51 Win User
    wi fi connection

After windows 1903 update I don't have any wi fi connection or icon showing and have tried many suggestions on how to get it, but none have worked.

Can you provide a step by step instruction on how to get wi fi icon and network.

allant51, Oct 9, 2021
  4. Wi-Fi Icon Disappeared Windows 10

Wrong wi-fi icon?

what if you try a simple disabling of the wifi network connection then enable it again and see if the icons change? It shows the Broadband connection as disabled anyways, so I cant think that would effect the icon status of the enabled wi-fi.

sneekypeet, Oct 9, 2021
Thema:

Wi-Fi Icon Disappeared Windows 10

1. Wi-Fi Icon Disappeared Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Icon Disappeared

2. Icons in the Taskbar disappear after awaking the PC from Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons in the Taskbar disappear after awaking the PC from Sleep: Some or All icons in the taskbar disappear after waking PC from Sleep, or when the screen of the laptop was put down and was turned back up.This happens in more than 1 PC I own. And this happens in both laptop and desktop, and with OEM and Retail version of Windows 11.How to...
  3. Icons in the Taskbar disappear after awaking the PC from Sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons in the Taskbar disappear after awaking the PC from Sleep: Some or All icons in the taskbar disappear after waking PC from Sleep, or when the screen of the laptop was put down and was turned back up.This happens in more than 1 PC I own. And this happens in both laptop and desktop, and with OEM and Retail version of Windows 11.How to...
  4. Windows beeping - Icon in taskbar showing up and disappearing

Windows beeping - Icon in taskbar showing up and disappearing: I am running a Microsoft Surface Pro 7 on Windows 11 Pro. Every 2 - 3 minutes I get a beeping noise and the icon shown in attached photo shows up for split second. I had to capture with a video and take screenshot. I'm not familiar with this icon and the beeping noises are...
  5. Windows beeping - Icon in taskbar showing up and disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows beeping - Icon in taskbar showing up and disappearing: I am running a Microsoft Surface Pro 7 on Windows 11 Pro. Every 2 - 3 minutes I get a beeping noise and the icon shown in attached photo shows up for split second. I had to capture with a video and take screenshot. I'm not familiar with this icon and the beeping noises are...
  6. Disappearing letters and Windows icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disappearing letters and Windows icons: HiI recently got this Inspiron 5570 with Win 10 64Bit 8GB RAM, from around 2018, reset it, installed all available Windows Updates and Dell drivers & software via SupportAssist. Before that, I changed to a 120GB SSD as it was considerably faster than the original HDD. After a...
  7. Disappearing letters and Windows icons

Disappearing letters and Windows icons: HiI recently got this Inspiron 5570 with Win 10 64Bit 8GB RAM, from around 2018, reset it, installed all available Windows Updates and Dell drivers & software via SupportAssist. Before that, I changed to a 120GB SSD as it was considerably faster than the original HDD. After a...
  8. I deleted a file but the icon of file still apear. How can I make this icon disappear?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted a file but the icon of file still apear. How can I make this icon disappear?: Hi to all!I deleted a file but the icon of file still apear. When I try to delete again I received the following message: "Could not find this item" but it still there.How can I make this icon disappear?Thank you!...
  9. I deleted a file but the icon of file still apear. How can I make this icon disappear?

I deleted a file but the icon of file still apear. How can I make this icon disappear?: Hi to all!I deleted a file but the icon of file still apear. When I try to delete again I received the following message: "Could not find this item" but it still there.How can I make this icon disappear?Thank you!...
  10. Recycle Bin disappeared. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon...

Recycle Bin disappeared. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon...: Recycle Bin disappeared on my desktop. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon Settings. The other icons are present, i.e. Network, This PC.I accidentally dragged the icon off my right monitor to the left, but it does not appear on my left monitor. I...