Windows 10: Wi-Fi icon keeps on blinking

Discus and support Wi-Fi icon keeps on blinking in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/08Direwolf [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/its4jt/wifi_icon_keeps_on_blinking/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/08Direwolf, Sep 16, 2020 at 5:32 AM.

1. Wi-Fi icon keeps on blinking

/u/08Direwolf, Sep 16, 2020 at 5:32 AM

2. Wrong wi-fi icon?

what if you try a simple disabling of the wifi network connection then enable it again and see if the icons change? It shows the Broadband connection as disabled anyways, so I cant think that would effect the icon status of the enabled wi-fi.

3. allant51 Win User
    wi fi connection

After windows 1903 update I don't have any wi fi connection or icon showing and have tried many suggestions on how to get it, but none have worked.

Can you provide a step by step instruction on how to get wi fi icon and network.

4. Wi-Fi icon keeps on blinking

Wrong wi-fi icon?

I have my 'old' Black Panther system now connected by a wi-fi dongle.

There isn't a networking problem here, because the pc gets online with no problem.

However the bottom-right icon (near the clock) shows the symbol for not connected - 5 empty bars and a red cross over them.
    Mousing over the icon it says 'network - internet access' *Confused Wi-Fi icon keeps on blinking :confused: And there is internet.

Why isn't the correct icon showing up? *Wtf :wtf:

Black Panther, Sep 16, 2020 at 5:41 AM
Thema:

Wi-Fi icon keeps on blinking

1. Wi-Fi icon keeps on blinking - Similar Threads - icon keeps blinking

2. Wrong Wi-fi icon when connecting to a Wi-fi network

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong Wi-fi icon when connecting to a Wi-fi network: Last night I updated my laptop to Windows 10 2004 but then I found that the Wi-fi icon remain "No Internet Connection" and each Wi-fi network changed. I still have access to Internet but this thing make me a bit uncomfortable. What should I do to fix this problem? Thank you....
  3. WI-FI icon missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WI-FI icon missing: Wifi icon is missing, but i can able to import the profile and connect using the command prompt. GUI is not wokring. I tried reinstalling the driver and all the possible ways...
  4. Wi-Fi keep connection

Wi-Fi keep connection: Wi-Fi keep connection with the some wireless I try make forget and reset network and format ( by USB ) the laptop but it keep saved password of that wireless and connection . so how i do delete forever ? ( windows 10 home single language 64-bit )...
  5. Пропал значок Wi-Fi/ Wi-Fi icon missing Windows 10

Пропал значок Wi-Fi/ Wi-Fi icon missing Windows 10: Пропал значок вай фай в панели задач, а если открыть сеть то там тоже нет иконки вай фай для просмотра доступных сетей, пробовал обновить драйвера и сбрасывать сеть, много чего попробовал не помогает ничего. Прошу помогите :( The wi-fi icon disappeared in the taskbar, and...
  6. Wi-fi

Wi-fi: My Laptop won't display a network that's available, even though it knows this network, connects automatically and hasn't done this before when there's Wi-fi around. So far, the only Wi-fi network it's displaying, is my school's Wi-fi and that's far out of range, so I don't...
  7. Wi-fi

Wi-fi: There is no wifi option when i want to connect to a network. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/wi-fi/6e2d68a8-f0a7-45d8-aef6-e2b70405434d
  8. wi-fi icon

wi-fi icon: ... does not appear on the task bar and nothing I do brings it up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/wi-fi-icon/649c0c61-f7de-4830-8655-ba1a88dd090c
  9. Wi-Fi keeps breaking.

Wi-Fi keeps breaking.: I've had this problem for about a month, and every time I fix it in a new way, it keeps coming back a few days later. I've restarted my modem, restarted my computer and updated my drivers. Sometimes one of these ways fixes the problem, sometimes it doesn't. And when it does...
  10. Wi-fi icon greyed out

Wi-fi icon greyed out: I don't know how it happened, but for some reason the wi-fi icon on my Acer laptop is now greyed out and when I click on the internet icon to display available connections, there's nothing there. I'm attaching a screenshot of what I see (or don't see) that will hopefully...