Windows 10: Wi Fi Internet

Discus and support Wi Fi Internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, there I can't connect my friend's laptop to my wifi network. when I open to show wi-fi networks I can see other networks but not mine. He can see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RainerWerner2, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Wi Fi Internet

Hi, there I can't connect my friend's laptop to my wifi network. when I open to show wi-fi networks I can see other networks but not mine. He can see my network and connect his phone without a problem. Help, please.

:)

RainerWerner2, Oct 23, 2020

2. Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Oct 23, 2020
  3. Marivel Man, Oct 23, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Wi Fi Internet

Wi-Fi issue: Limited connectivity

Hi Scot,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to run the in-built troubleshooter for Internet connections.

• Open 'Settings' and click on 'Update and security'.
    • On the left pane, select 'Troubleshoot' and run the troubleshooter for 'Internet Connections'.

You may also try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below and check if it works:

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

Wi Fi Internet

1. Wi Fi Internet - Similar Threads - Internet

2. face recognition or Sign in through internet not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    face recognition or Sign in through internet not working: My windows page will only allow me to login with face recognition or Sign in through internet. Neither option is working. How can I get into my computer?...
  3. face recognition or Sign in through internet not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    face recognition or Sign in through internet not working: My windows page will only allow me to login with face recognition or Sign in through internet. Neither option is working. How can I get into my computer?...
  4. face recognition or Sign in through internet not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Slow internet on single device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow internet on single device: I'm making a new post because I've yet to get another response to my old one I've tried everything I could find. uninstalling drivers, resetting connection, everything. I have no vpns, or anything that would cause this. The only fix I've been able to do is uninstalling media...
  6. Slow internet on single device

Slow internet on single device: I'm making a new post because I've yet to get another response to my old one I've tried everything I could find. uninstalling drivers, resetting connection, everything. I have no vpns, or anything that would cause this. The only fix I've been able to do is uninstalling media...
  7. Windows 7 won't connect to the internet even though it shows it's connected

Windows 7 won't connect to the internet even though it shows it's connected: I'm running Windows 7 it shows it's connected to the internet but it's not actually connecting to the internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-wont-connect-to-the-internet-even-though/3ab8b931-ba3c-46c7-a541-36103d1f99a5
  8. Windows 7 won't connect to the internet even though it shows it's connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 won't connect to the internet even though it shows it's connected: I'm running Windows 7 it shows it's connected to the internet but it's not actually connecting to the internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-wont-connect-to-the-internet-even-though/3ab8b931-ba3c-46c7-a541-36103d1f99a5
  9. Internet just randomyly just stopped working after doing an update

Internet just randomyly just stopped working after doing an update: It was just an update since my computer notified me and it was like three updates and before this, my internet was working. So i did the update and after the restart, my computer just stopped working and I was wondering if it was paused so I went to the registry key and...
  10. Internet just randomyly just stopped working after doing an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet just randomyly just stopped working after doing an update: It was just an update since my computer notified me and it was like three updates and before this, my internet was working. So i did the update and after the restart, my computer just stopped working and I was wondering if it was paused so I went to the registry key and...