Windows 10: Wi-Fi Issue?

Discus and support Wi-Fi Issue? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,For about the last 3 months or so, from time to time, I get this message on the screen of my laptop:Your connection was InterruptedA Network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PaulIacono, Mar 31, 2022.

1. Wi-Fi Issue?

Hello,For about the last 3 months or so, from time to time, I get this message on the screen of my laptop:Your connection was InterruptedA Network Change was Detected It happens almost every time I change from one page to another: such as from email to web browsing to search on Amazon and so forth. Nothing in a particular way. At times, it kicks me out of getting internet and after a few seconds, it connects by itself. Once in a while, I need to click ‘connect’ to the internet.Totally weird. Letting you know that I am not computer savvy. I have a small ‘thumb drive’ to bypass the Net

:)

PaulIacono, Mar 31, 2022
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Wi-Fi issue: Limited connectivity

Hi Scot,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to run the in-built troubleshooter for Internet connections.

• Open 'Settings' and click on 'Update and security'.
    • On the left pane, select 'Troubleshoot' and run the troubleshooter for 'Internet Connections'.

You may also try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below and check if it works:

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Mar 31, 2022
  3. Wi-fi issue

Hi Galin,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We are will surely help you with the issue.

I suggest you to run the below troubleshooter and check.

Run the build-in network troubleshooter

Follow the steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search box from the desktop.

• Select the Troubleshooting option.

• Select View All option and select the Network Adapter.

• Click on Next to perform the Network Adapter troubleshooter and follow the steps.
    Note: Refer the below link.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/wi-fi-sense-faq

Let us know if this helps or post back if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Mar 31, 2022
  4. Norton Win User

Wi-Fi Issue?

USB Wi-Fi Adapter Disabling

Is it on Windows 8's compatibility list (check MS website- forgot link)?

I had an issue with one Wi-fi adapter and it wasn't listed as compatible- All was well when I swapped it out with one on the compatibility list

Norton, Mar 31, 2022
Thema:

Wi-Fi Issue?

1. Wi-Fi Issue? - Similar Threads - Issue

2. Issue with Disk Error 0x8007045D After Formatting D Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with Disk Error 0x8007045D After Formatting D Drive: I recently encountered an issue with my system's disk configuration. I had two disks, one with Windows installed C drive and the other designated for additional storage D drive. However, the D drive encountered corruption, leading me to format it as the data within was not...
  3. Issue with Disk Error 0x8007045D After Formatting D Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Disk Error 0x8007045D After Formatting D Drive: I recently encountered an issue with my system's disk configuration. I had two disks, one with Windows installed C drive and the other designated for additional storage D drive. However, the D drive encountered corruption, leading me to format it as the data within was not...
  4. Issue with Disk Error 0x8007045D After Formatting D Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Security scan issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security scan issues: While running the security scan, several files will show infection, but toward the end of the scan it seems to lock, stop and then self terminate. Afterward states that nothing was found. If I run the scan again, I get the same result. This has happened serval times now. Any...
  6. Security scan issues

Security scan issues: While running the security scan, several files will show infection, but toward the end of the scan it seems to lock, stop and then self terminate. Afterward states that nothing was found. If I run the scan again, I get the same result. This has happened serval times now. Any...
  7. Windows 11 Causing Random PC Freezes and Boot Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Causing Random PC Freezes and Boot Issues: I have a very strange problem with my computer and I need help.My PC specs are as follows:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHzGPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 VISION OC 10GB GDDR6XMOBO: Gigabyte B550 Aorus EliteRAM: Corsair Vengeance 32 GB 2 x 16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz C16SSD: Western...
  8. Windows 11 Causing Random PC Freezes and Boot Issues

Windows 11 Causing Random PC Freezes and Boot Issues: I have a very strange problem with my computer and I need help.My PC specs are as follows:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHzGPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 VISION OC 10GB GDDR6XMOBO: Gigabyte B550 Aorus EliteRAM: Corsair Vengeance 32 GB 2 x 16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz C16SSD: Western...
  9. DirectX12 Compatibility Issues Between Windows 10 Pro & Windows 11 Pro [CPU: i5 11th Gen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX12 Compatibility Issues Between Windows 10 Pro & Windows 11 Pro [CPU: i5 11th Gen...: Hi, I am very curious about the DirectX12 being disabled after upgrading from a Windows 10 Pro to a Windows 11 Pro operating system. How is it that I had no problems with DirectX12 on Windows 10 Pro, but is now having problems with DirectX12 on Windows 11 Pro?Additional...
  10. DirectX12 Compatibility Issues Between Windows 10 Pro & Windows 11 Pro [CPU: i5 11th Gen...

DirectX12 Compatibility Issues Between Windows 10 Pro & Windows 11 Pro [CPU: i5 11th Gen...: Hi, I am very curious about the DirectX12 being disabled after upgrading from a Windows 10 Pro to a Windows 11 Pro operating system. How is it that I had no problems with DirectX12 on Windows 10 Pro, but is now having problems with DirectX12 on Windows 11 Pro?Additional...