Windows 10: wi-fi issues

Discus and support wi-fi issues in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; wi-fi icon is no longer Functional. i cant turn my wi-fi on or off , i cant see my available networks. i cant access them even in my Network &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by m29.mahmoodi, Jan 31, 2019.

1. wi-fi issues

wi-fi icon is no longer Functional. i cant turn my wi-fi on or off , i cant see my available networks.

i cant access them even in my Network & Internet settings

:)

m29.mahmoodi, Jan 31, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Wi-Fi issue: Limited connectivity

Hi Scot,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to run the in-built troubleshooter for Internet connections.

• Open 'Settings' and click on 'Update and security'.
    • On the left pane, select 'Troubleshoot' and run the troubleshooter for 'Internet Connections'.

You may also try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below and check if it works:

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Wi-fi issue

Hi Galin,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We are will surely help you with the issue.

I suggest you to run the below troubleshooter and check.

Run the build-in network troubleshooter

Follow the steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search box from the desktop.

• Select the Troubleshooting option.

• Select View All option and select the Network Adapter.

• Click on Next to perform the Network Adapter troubleshooter and follow the steps.
    Note: Refer the below link.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/wi-fi-sense-faq

Let us know if this helps or post back if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Norton Win User

wi-fi issues

USB Wi-Fi Adapter Disabling

Is it on Windows 8's compatibility list (check MS website- forgot link)?

I had an issue with one Wi-fi adapter and it wasn't listed as compatible- All was well when I swapped it out with one on the compatibility list

Norton, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

wi-fi issues

1. wi-fi issues - Similar Threads - issues

2. Mouse Issue on Remote Host

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Issue on Remote Host: Hi One of our staff uses either Connectwise or LogmeIn to remote to his host machine in the office. When he remotes in, the mouse is not working moving. I, as an admin, remote to his machine using RDP. As soon as I remote in the mouse starts working. Any ideas? I updated...
  3. Mouse Issue on Remote Host

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Issue on Remote Host: Hi One of our staff uses either Connectwise or LogmeIn to remote to his host machine in the office. When he remotes in, the mouse is not working moving. I, as an admin, remote to his machine using RDP. As soon as I remote in the mouse starts working. Any ideas? I updated...
  4. DWM Memory Issue Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DWM Memory Issue Windows 11: Recently, I noticed that my Desktop Windows Manager was using more than 600mb of my memory when it was usually lower than that. I tried updating my graphics drivers, but it didn't work. I tried turning off the fast startup, but it didn't work. I tried a clean boot to figure...
  5. DWM Memory Issue Windows 11

DWM Memory Issue Windows 11: Recently, I noticed that my Desktop Windows Manager was using more than 600mb of my memory when it was usually lower than that. I tried updating my graphics drivers, but it didn't work. I tried turning off the fast startup, but it didn't work. I tried a clean boot to figure...
  6. Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues: Everytime I open an application, dependent on the size of the application.. in larger terms, my cursor and my keys will freeze in game not physically. It never did this before. I’ve already tried re-installing the mouse and keyboard drivers, and it’s still not working. Other...
  7. Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues

Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues: Everytime I open an application, dependent on the size of the application.. in larger terms, my cursor and my keys will freeze in game not physically. It never did this before. I’ve already tried re-installing the mouse and keyboard drivers, and it’s still not working. Other...
  8. RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update: I haven't been able to find any information about this yet. We still have some older versions of our software in use. These versions were built with Visual Studio 6. After installing the April 2024 cumulative update, some of the programs that use RPC started crashing. We have...
  9. RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update

RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update: I haven't been able to find any information about this yet. We still have some older versions of our software in use. These versions were built with Visual Studio 6. After installing the April 2024 cumulative update, some of the programs that use RPC started crashing. We have...
  10. RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade