Windows 10: Wi Fi Issues

Discus and support Wi Fi Issues in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have just installed a new Lap Top It works just fine along with my I pad and I phone on the wif fi system just as my old lap top did . But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HubertYoungs, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Wi Fi Issues

Hi,

I have just installed a new Lap Top

It works just fine along with my I pad and I phone on the wif fi system just as my old lap top did .

But .......when I connect the lap top to the internet through the wi fi I lose the wi fi connection to the I pad .

and when I disconnect the lap top from the Internet the I pad reconnects

Note this does not happen with the old Lap Top which I still have

The new Lap Top has an Intel Dual Band Wi Fi AC3165

The Old one has a 820.11 2.4 GHZ

Any Suggestions Please

Thanks Hubert

:)

HubertYoungs, Feb 21, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Wi-Fi issue: Limited connectivity

Hi Scot,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to run the in-built troubleshooter for Internet connections.

• Open 'Settings' and click on 'Update and security'.
    • On the left pane, select 'Troubleshoot' and run the troubleshooter for 'Internet Connections'.

You may also try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below and check if it works:

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Feb 21, 2019
  3. Wi-fi issue

Hi Galin,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We are will surely help you with the issue.

I suggest you to run the below troubleshooter and check.

Run the build-in network troubleshooter

Follow the steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search box from the desktop.

• Select the Troubleshooting option.

• Select View All option and select the Network Adapter.

• Click on Next to perform the Network Adapter troubleshooter and follow the steps.
    Note: Refer the below link.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/wi-fi-sense-faq

Let us know if this helps or post back if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Feb 21, 2019
  4. Norton Win User

Wi Fi Issues

USB Wi-Fi Adapter Disabling

Is it on Windows 8's compatibility list (check MS website- forgot link)?

I had an issue with one Wi-fi adapter and it wasn't listed as compatible- All was well when I swapped it out with one on the compatibility list

Norton, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

Wi Fi Issues

1. Wi Fi Issues - Similar Threads - Issues

2. Hi iam having an issue when the pc is booting it beeps 11 times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi iam having an issue when the pc is booting it beeps 11 times: when the pc is booting it beeps 11 times but it displays normally the windows and everything and i have an h410 board so when I searched by beeping code i found out that that's a cache error but i don't understand why and how that happened and what to do to fix that.. right...
  3. Hi iam having an issue when the pc is booting it beeps 11 times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi iam having an issue when the pc is booting it beeps 11 times: when the pc is booting it beeps 11 times but it displays normally the windows and everything and i have an h410 board so when I searched by beeping code i found out that that's a cache error but i don't understand why and how that happened and what to do to fix that.. right...
  4. Hi iam having an issue when the pc is booting it beeps 11 times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Got a new SSD and cloned old one onto new one, having issues with windows installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a new SSD and cloned old one onto new one, having issues with windows installation.: I bought a PC from Apex Gaming PCs. It came with a small 256 gb SSD, which I had to upgrade in order to download more games. I upgraded to a 2tb drive, and used a cloning software to copy the first to the latter. Upon boot with new drive, it gave me an error upon startup and...
  6. Got a new SSD and cloned old one onto new one, having issues with windows installation.

Got a new SSD and cloned old one onto new one, having issues with windows installation.: I bought a PC from Apex Gaming PCs. It came with a small 256 gb SSD, which I had to upgrade in order to download more games. I upgraded to a 2tb drive, and used a cloning software to copy the first to the latter. Upon boot with new drive, it gave me an error upon startup and...
  7. Realtek driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek driver issue: A couple of weeks ago, back when I had a severe case of not knowing any better, I let my curiosity about a certain program in my hidden icons known as "ASUS Q-Installer" lead me to downloading some rather unsavory drivers onto my computer. One of these was a Realtek Audio...
  8. Realtek driver issue

Realtek driver issue: A couple of weeks ago, back when I had a severe case of not knowing any better, I let my curiosity about a certain program in my hidden icons known as "ASUS Q-Installer" lead me to downloading some rather unsavory drivers onto my computer. One of these was a Realtek Audio...
  9. Realtek driver issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. .NET Framework 3.5 Issue: Searching For Required Files & Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework 3.5 Issue: Searching For Required Files & Freezing: Hi, I bought myself a Lenovo Legion a couple months ago and one of the few games I've wanted to play, like Fallout 3, requires the .NET Framework 3.5 Download. Every time I try to download it it would be stuck on "searching for required files" for over an hour or barely make...