Windows 10: Wi-Fi Issues

Discus and support Wi-Fi Issues in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I just purchased a laptop with windows 11And after installing it I went to schoolI started having a problem with trying to connect to their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HugoMage, May 10, 2022.

1. HugoMage Win User

Wi-Fi Issues

Hello I just purchased a laptop with windows 11And after installing it I went to schoolI started having a problem with trying to connect to their Wi-FiIt tells me “action needed” but no website pops upSo i can’t sign into my computer because I need Wi-Fi to do that, and I can’t access the website because I’m not signed inCan someone please help me

:)

HugoMage, May 10, 2022
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Wi-Fi issue: Limited connectivity

Hi Scot,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to run the in-built troubleshooter for Internet connections.

• Open 'Settings' and click on 'Update and security'.
    • On the left pane, select 'Troubleshoot' and run the troubleshooter for 'Internet Connections'.

You may also try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below and check if it works:

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, May 10, 2022
  3. Wi-fi issue

Hi Galin,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We are will surely help you with the issue.

I suggest you to run the below troubleshooter and check.

Run the build-in network troubleshooter

Follow the steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search box from the desktop.

• Select the Troubleshooting option.

• Select View All option and select the Network Adapter.

• Click on Next to perform the Network Adapter troubleshooter and follow the steps.
    Note: Refer the below link.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/wi-fi-sense-faq

Let us know if this helps or post back if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, May 10, 2022
  4. Norton Win User

Wi-Fi Issues

USB Wi-Fi Adapter Disabling

Is it on Windows 8's compatibility list (check MS website- forgot link)?

I had an issue with one Wi-fi adapter and it wasn't listed as compatible- All was well when I swapped it out with one on the compatibility list

Norton, May 10, 2022
Thema:

Wi-Fi Issues

1. Wi-Fi Issues - Similar Threads - Issues

2. PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button: In the model-driven app designer, when I edit the command bar, add a new button and give it basic Power FX functionality and then save/publish the command bar I receive this error which comes up as a popup I'm unable to show a screenshot:The Component Library is still...
  3. PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button: In the model-driven app designer, when I edit the command bar, add a new button and give it basic Power FX functionality and then save/publish the command bar I receive this error which comes up as a popup I'm unable to show a screenshot:The Component Library is still...
  4. 5GHz Wi-Fi Connectivity issue Win-11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5GHz Wi-Fi Connectivity issue Win-11: It seems that my laptop is unable to connect to the 5GHz network. Previously, I had no trouble connecting, but now it struggles to authenticate my device. After entering the password, it spends some time in "verifying and connecting" before ultimately failing to connect to...
  5. 5GHz Wi-Fi Connectivity issue Win-11

5GHz Wi-Fi Connectivity issue Win-11: It seems that my laptop is unable to connect to the 5GHz network. Previously, I had no trouble connecting, but now it struggles to authenticate my device. After entering the password, it spends some time in "verifying and connecting" before ultimately failing to connect to...
  6. Taskbar issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar issue: I run Windows 11. For the last couple of days I have come across an issue where the mouse cursor does not do anything when hovering over icons on the taskbar. Clicking also does nothing. For now, pressing CTRL-ALT-DEL is enough to fix it, however it would be nice to fix...
  7. Taskbar issue

Taskbar issue: I run Windows 11. For the last couple of days I have come across an issue where the mouse cursor does not do anything when hovering over icons on the taskbar. Clicking also does nothing. For now, pressing CTRL-ALT-DEL is enough to fix it, however it would be nice to fix...
  8. Windows Script Host Persistent Pop-Up Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Script Host Persistent Pop-Up Issue: Dear Support Team,I hope this message finds you well.Recently, I've been encountering a recurring pop-up notification approximately every 10 to 15 minutes. Despite selecting "Ok" each time, the pop-up reappears after a short interval.After conducting thorough searches online,...
  9. Windows Script Host Persistent Pop-Up Issue

Windows Script Host Persistent Pop-Up Issue: Dear Support Team,I hope this message finds you well.Recently, I've been encountering a recurring pop-up notification approximately every 10 to 15 minutes. Despite selecting "Ok" each time, the pop-up reappears after a short interval.After conducting thorough searches online,...
  10. Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.: Hi,My laptop has an issue so I decide to install a new windows 10. However, When I reach the 'Custom: Install Windows Only' stage where I have to allocate the drive here, There's no internal drive found and I couldn't add any drive or size here. Any one has any idea to solve...