Windows 10: Wi-Fi keep connection

Discus and support Wi-Fi keep connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Wi-Fi keep connection with the some wireless I try make forget and reset network and format ( by USB ) the laptop but it keep saved password of that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jofii2009, Mar 12, 2019.

1. jofii2009 Win User

Wi-Fi keep connection

Wi-Fi keep connection with the some wireless I try make forget and reset network and format ( by USB ) the laptop but it keep saved password of that wireless and connection .

so how i do delete forever ?

( windows 10 home single language 64-bit )

:)

jofii2009, Mar 12, 2019
  2. johnny234 Win User

Windows 10 stop automatically connecting to random new wi-fi networks

Hi,

I have searched a lot, but all the tutorials I found only explained how to not connect automatically to a known wi-fi network or how to disable wi-fi sense... but this is not what I am looking for...

PROBLEM:

• When my laptop (Windows 10 Pro X64) is not connected to a network and the wireless adapter is on, it will automatically connect to any random new unsecured wi-fi network... The only way I have now to avoid this is to disable my wi-fi adapter.

UNUSEFUL TUTORIALS I FOUND ON THE INTERNET:

• How to manually uncheck the option for a particular wi-fi network not to connect automatically in Network Properties. This is not what I am looking for. This would suggest that everytime I power my computer. I would have to manually go through all the available wi-fi networks and unclick them all...
    • How to disable Wi-Fi Sense. This is not useful, because I don't even have a Wi-Fi sense option in my computer where the tutorials say it should be.

EXPECTED BEHAVIOR:

• I am looking for an option to tell my computer to stop connecting randomly to unknown wi-fi networks like an hyperactive, reckless idiot.

PERSONAL COMMENT:

• Honestly, why would any respectable company think that it could be somewhat wise or secure to do this... Anyone's computer could just randomly connect to any hacker's wi-fi network without the user even knowing it...

Any solutions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

johnny234, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Wi-Fi issue: Limited connectivity

Hi Scot,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to run the in-built troubleshooter for Internet connections.

• Open 'Settings' and click on 'Update and security'.
    • On the left pane, select 'Troubleshoot' and run the troubleshooter for 'Internet Connections'.

You may also try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below and check if it works:

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Amadeus51 Win User

Wi-Fi keep connection

No wi-fi connection

I found the restore points and went back to last month, when the Wi-Fi was still working. I reconnected the router. The control panel says the connection is secure and connected when I tried to get online via wireless rather than DSL, but the icon on the bottom is still the DSL one. Do I have to disconnect the DSL cable in order to use the Wi-Fi or does it matter? The control panel lists both internet connections.

Amadeus51, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

Wi-Fi keep connection

1. Wi-Fi keep connection - Similar Threads - keep connection

2. Why all of a sudden do I keep getting this message?? I also get it when I connect my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why all of a sudden do I keep getting this message?? I also get it when I connect my...: This keeps coming up on my tower PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-all-of-a-sudden-do-i-keep-getting-this-message/f7dd5bf5-4d30-49b8-8948-37a8446f4c92
  3. Why all of a sudden do I keep getting this message?? I also get it when I connect my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why all of a sudden do I keep getting this message?? I also get it when I connect my...: This keeps coming up on my tower PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-all-of-a-sudden-do-i-keep-getting-this-message/f7dd5bf5-4d30-49b8-8948-37a8446f4c92
  4. My computer is connected to wifi but keeps saying it is not connected to the internet and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is connected to wifi but keeps saying it is not connected to the internet and...: My computer is on windows seven. I have it connected to my home's wifi and can access the internet on it through google chrome but with anything else it keeps saying it is not connected to the internet at all, and it won't let me download anything properly. Every time I open...
  5. My computer is connected to wifi but keeps saying it is not connected to the internet and...

My computer is connected to wifi but keeps saying it is not connected to the internet and...: My computer is on windows seven. I have it connected to my home's wifi and can access the internet on it through google chrome but with anything else it keeps saying it is not connected to the internet at all, and it won't let me download anything properly. Every time I open...
  6. My ethernet connection keeps spiking a lot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My ethernet connection keeps spiking a lot.: I get a lot of jitters and my ping randomly spikes in gaming where i even reach 300 ping, bearing in mind i live in london playing in a server based in london. I've tried disabling IPv6 which actually helped quite a bit, made my IP address static, but i still have this issue....
  7. My ethernet connection keeps spiking a lot.

My ethernet connection keeps spiking a lot.: I get a lot of jitters and my ping randomly spikes in gaming where i even reach 300 ping, bearing in mind i live in london playing in a server based in london. I've tried disabling IPv6 which actually helped quite a bit, made my IP address static, but i still have this issue....
  8. My ethernet connection keeps spiking a lot.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Every time I try to connect to my phone's hotspot it keeps redirecting me to this site...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I try to connect to my phone's hotspot it keeps redirecting me to this site...: there was a question asked like this but it didn't solve the problem. i have already restarted the network settings. if someone could help that would be great....
  10. Every time I try to connect to my phone's hotspot it keeps redirecting me to this site...

Every time I try to connect to my phone's hotspot it keeps redirecting me to this site...: there was a question asked like this but it didn't solve the problem. i have already restarted the network settings. if someone could help that would be great....