Windows 10: Wi-Fi Keeps Disconnecting

Discus and support Wi-Fi Keeps Disconnecting in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My wi-fi keeps disconnecting. It randomly does it, then when I try to connect to it again, it just keeps saying ‘Unable to connec to the network’.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/itsmek12, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Wi-Fi Keeps Disconnecting

My wi-fi keeps disconnecting. It randomly does it, then when I try to connect to it again, it just keeps saying ‘Unable to connec to the network’. It’ll only work again when I put the laptop to sleep, then turn it on again.

I changed the settings on power management, uninstalled driver, etc. and the problem is still there.

Can anyone help?

submitted by /u/itsmek12
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/itsmek12, Apr 10, 2021

2. Wi-Fi disconnect

Windows doesn't disconnect a properly working WiFi. Mine NEVER disconnects since the last time I restarted my computer. I suggest to check for near-by WiFi radios to see if your channel is too crowded or if all the channels are crowded, just switch to 5 GHz band like mine
    Wi-Fi Keeps Disconnecting [​IMG]

theveterans, Apr 10, 2021
  3. logman Win User
    Wi-Fi disconnect

My Wi-Fi keeps being disconnected and I am not sure what is doing it. When I go to settings I am usually able to reconnect but not always in the same sway. Sometimes I have to go to the troubleshooter and it determines that the "network adaptor" needs to be reset. Others using the same Wi-Fi do not have this problem and my cell phone never looses it's connection. Does any one have a solution?.......

logman, Apr 10, 2021
  4. David Haz Win User

Wi-Fi Keeps Disconnecting

Wi Fi

Hi Chris,

If your connection to a Wi-Fi network is being disconnected automatically, it could mean that the network adapter drivers are outdated, or the Wi-Fi profile doesn't match, etc. For us to assist you properly in your connection issue, kindly respond to the
    questions below:

• Does the issue happen when connecting only to the Wi-Fi from your work? Or, does it happen when connecting to a different network?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done? This is for us to know and to avoid any duplication of efforts on your end.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

Wi-Fi Keeps Disconnecting

1. Wi-Fi Keeps Disconnecting - Similar Threads - Keeps Disconnecting

2. Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting...!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting...!!: My laptop's wifi keep disconnecting and shows no internet access and when i try to connect again to my home wifi then it won't connect...and after some time of trying to connect to the wifi back....The list start to shows there is no wifi availaible..To Fix this i have to run...
  3. Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting...!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting...!!: My laptop's wifi keep disconnecting and shows no internet access and when i try to connect again to my home wifi then it won't connect...and after some time of trying to connect to the wifi back....The list start to shows there is no wifi availaible..To Fix this i have to run...
  4. Wi-Fi connection keeps disconnecting and reconnecting on my work laptop windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi connection keeps disconnecting and reconnecting on my work laptop windows 10: The Wi-Fi connection keeps disconnecting and reconnecting on my work laptop windows 10 when connecting to a specific network my home network. I face the problem with a specific network in my home, I don't face this problem when using the office network, mobile Wi-Fi network,...
  5. Wi-Fi connection keeps disconnecting and reconnecting on my work laptop windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-Fi connection keeps disconnecting and reconnecting on my work laptop windows 10: The Wi-Fi connection keeps disconnecting and reconnecting on my work laptop windows 10 when connecting to a specific network my home network. I face the problem with a specific network in my home, I don't face this problem when using the office network, mobile Wi-Fi network,...
  6. Wi-Fi connection keeps disconnecting and reconnecting on my work laptop windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Unknown USB device keeps connecting/disconnecting. Error message code 43 every time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unknown USB device keeps connecting/disconnecting. Error message code 43 every time: Hi!For some time now I've been having this issue where a message pops up in the bottom right corner of my screen regarding an unkown USB device being connected/disconnected. As the message first pops up the device shows in the device manager, but then it dissapears shortly...
  8. Why is my computer the only device in my apartment that keeps disconnecting from the Wi-Fi?

Why is my computer the only device in my apartment that keeps disconnecting from the Wi-Fi?: This has been on-going for the last 2-3 weeks now. My computer will continually disconnect from my home Wi-Fi - when it drops, it lasts for about 1-2 minutes before reconnecting, and will stay connected anywhere between 30 seconds and 4-5 minutes before dropping again. Every...
  9. Internet keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet keeps disconnecting: Hello, my computer internet keeps disconnecting from the WiFi. I have to restart the computer to fix this issue. Day by day it's getting worse. I wonder anyone please help me out? I have a Hp laptop, Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎5/‎15/‎2023OS build...
  10. Internet keeps disconnecting

Internet keeps disconnecting: Hello, my computer internet keeps disconnecting from the WiFi. I have to restart the computer to fix this issue. Day by day it's getting worse. I wonder anyone please help me out? I have a Hp laptop, Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎5/‎15/‎2023OS build...