Windows 10: Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting

Discus and support Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have an ASUS Vivobook Flip 14, the Wi-Fi keeps on disconnecting. My drivers are all updated and having read some solutions to others having... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sufyan K, Feb 5, 2022.

1. Sufyan K Win User

Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting

Hi, I have an ASUS Vivobook Flip 14, the Wi-Fi keeps on disconnecting. My drivers are all updated and having read some solutions to others having solutions I also tried them yet the problem persists. The device is on maximum performance, I have checked power management settings, I have tried resetting the DNS server through command prompt, When I run the trouble-shooter it disables the network adapter and I have to then restart my laptop a couple of times for it to re-install and even then the Wi-Fi works temporarily before disconnecting after a while. Is there anything more I can do? Thanks.

:)

Sufyan K, Feb 5, 2022

2. Wi-Fi disconnect

Windows doesn't disconnect a properly working WiFi. Mine NEVER disconnects since the last time I restarted my computer. I suggest to check for near-by WiFi radios to see if your channel is too crowded or if all the channels are crowded, just switch to 5 GHz band like mine
    Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting [​IMG]

theveterans, Feb 5, 2022
  3. logman Win User
    Wi-Fi disconnect

My Wi-Fi keeps being disconnected and I am not sure what is doing it. When I go to settings I am usually able to reconnect but not always in the same sway. Sometimes I have to go to the troubleshooter and it determines that the "network adaptor" needs to be reset. Others using the same Wi-Fi do not have this problem and my cell phone never looses it's connection. Does any one have a solution?.......

logman, Feb 5, 2022
  4. Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting

Unable to reconnect to Wi Fi after disconnecting it

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to turn on the Wi Fi, once disconnected. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Did you receive any error message?

• What exactly happens when you try to connect?

• Did you install any third party security application?
    This issue may arise due to change in settings, driver issue or application conflicts.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to disable and enable Wireless network in adapter settings and check if the issue persists.

• Open Network and sharing center.
    • Click on Change Adapter settings.
    • Locate the Wireless adapter.
    Right click Disable it and enable it and check the status.

If you are able to turn on the Wi Fi, it may be due to driver conflicts.

Hence, I suggest you to run network adapter troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Network Troubleshooter.

1. Type Troubleshooting on the search bar and click Troubleshooting under Settings.

2. Now type Network adapter in the search option.

3. Click on Network adapter to run the troubleshooter.

I also suggest you to check if the Airplane mode turns automatically on after the disconnection.

For that, you can check either click on the network icon in the action centre .

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 5, 2022
Thema:

Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting

1. Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting - Similar Threads - keeps disconnecting

2. Internet keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet keeps disconnecting: Hello, my computer internet keeps disconnecting from the WiFi. I have to restart the computer to fix this issue. Day by day it's getting worse. I wonder anyone please help me out? I have a Hp laptop, Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎5/‎15/‎2023OS build...
  3. Internet keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet keeps disconnecting: Hello, my computer internet keeps disconnecting from the WiFi. I have to restart the computer to fix this issue. Day by day it's getting worse. I wonder anyone please help me out? I have a Hp laptop, Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎5/‎15/‎2023OS build...
  4. Internet keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How do I keep my keyboard from disconnecting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I keep my keyboard from disconnecting?: My keyboard on my Windows 10 machine keeps disconnecting and turning off. I've tried a few different solutions, such as changing the power settings, checking for drivers, and uninstalling and reinstalling the device. I've watched every YouTube video I could find and I've...
  6. How do I keep my keyboard from disconnecting?

How do I keep my keyboard from disconnecting?: My keyboard on my Windows 10 machine keeps disconnecting and turning off. I've tried a few different solutions, such as changing the power settings, checking for drivers, and uninstalling and reinstalling the device. I've watched every YouTube video I could find and I've...
  7. How do I keep my keyboard from disconnecting?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi: I have a new Laptop that have Wifi 6 adapter and disconnects from the wifi every 5-10 mins. Any resolutions ypu can provide? I already updated the wifi driver, uninstalled and reinstalled network adapter, Done Network reset, reboot and reset the router....
  9. Laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi

Laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi: I have a new Laptop that have Wifi 6 adapter and disconnects from the wifi every 5-10 mins. Any resolutions ypu can provide? I already updated the wifi driver, uninstalled and reinstalled network adapter, Done Network reset, reboot and reset the router....
  10. My keyboard keeps disconnecting whenever I play video games. Only on game

My keyboard keeps disconnecting whenever I play video games. Only on game: My keyboard keeps disconnecting whenever I play video games. Only on game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-keeps-disconnecting-whenever-i-play/884057e7-2fd0-4421-be82-53931d8c8432