Windows 10: Wi-Fi Keeps Dropping

Discus and support Wi-Fi Keeps Dropping in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My wi-fi regularly drops completely. It will show full bars yet I cannot connect. No other device on the network is affected. I think it's the wi-fi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Starwind Amada, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Wi-Fi Keeps Dropping

My wi-fi regularly drops completely. It will show full bars yet I cannot connect. No other device on the network is affected. I think it's the wi-fi module that came with my PC.

Sometimes I have to restart my PC to fix the issue but other times that doesn't work. The wi-fi just randomly drops for no reason.

:)

Starwind Amada, Sep 30, 2020
  2. TomHelle Win User

Drop Wi-Fi connection after I terminate a session.

My laptop keeps dropping the Wi-Fi internet connection in-between uses. If I use the Wi-Fi and close out the connection, next time I come back it won't connect. I have to run troubleshooter to get it to work - any suggestions?

TomHelle, Sep 30, 2020
  3. Drop Wi-Fi connection after I terminate a session.

Hi Tom,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

This issue could be due to the Wi-Fi driver is outdated. Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if it helps resolving the issue. I suggest you to update the Wi-Fi driver manually and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Network adaptor and right click on it and
      Wi-Fi driver and update the driver.
    Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Wi-Fi Keeps Dropping

My Wi-FI keeps dropping, only on my PC.

Troubleshooting finds nothing, and I have tried Uninstalling Wi-Fi drivers and reinstalling, but that doesn't work.

DaComputer Guy, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

Wi-Fi Keeps Dropping

1. Wi-Fi Keeps Dropping - Similar Threads - Keeps Dropping

2. Wifi network adaptor keeps dropping in windows 11 on my Microsoft surface 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi network adaptor keeps dropping in windows 11 on my Microsoft surface 3: I am having issues with the wifi network adapter dropping. Through Geek Squad and my Xfinity cable company I have had them check, run and update everthing. Even reinstalling the adapter. Still have issues with dropping. Please help....
  3. Wifi network adaptor keeps dropping in windows 11 on my Microsoft surface 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi network adaptor keeps dropping in windows 11 on my Microsoft surface 3: I am having issues with the wifi network adapter dropping. Through Geek Squad and my Xfinity cable company I have had them check, run and update everthing. Even reinstalling the adapter. Still have issues with dropping. Please help....
  4. My laptop keeps crashing. Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps crashing. Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0: My laptop crashes multiple times throughout the day. I've been able to go view the crash logs with the Event Viewer. It could be a hardware issue because these crashes happen while I'm playing more demanding games more often than they do while I'm not. But they do...
  5. My laptop keeps crashing. Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0

My laptop keeps crashing. Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0: My laptop crashes multiple times throughout the day. I've been able to go view the crash logs with the Event Viewer. It could be a hardware issue because these crashes happen while I'm playing more demanding games more often than they do while I'm not. But they do...
  6. My laptop keeps crashing. Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My games fps keep dropping what do i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games fps keep dropping what do i do?: Whenever im playing a 3d game like rocket league, my game is sometimes fine but then the fps starts dropping but then it turns normal a little bit but then i gets bad again. idk what to do and im hoping someone can help me with this. I already tried some methods I saw on...
  8. My games fps keep dropping what do i do?

My games fps keep dropping what do i do?: Whenever im playing a 3d game like rocket league, my game is sometimes fine but then the fps starts dropping but then it turns normal a little bit but then i gets bad again. idk what to do and im hoping someone can help me with this. I already tried some methods I saw on...
  9. WiFi connection keeps dropping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi connection keeps dropping: my computer keeps disconnecting me from my wireless network connection. It connects then drops, and says No Internet, secured. Then it will reconnect for a bit, and drop again. Cannot access any sites. I have tried resetting adapter, and it will reconnect, then drop again. I...
  10. WiFi connection keeps dropping

WiFi connection keeps dropping: my computer keeps disconnecting me from my wireless network connection. It connects then drops, and says No Internet, secured. Then it will reconnect for a bit, and drop again. Cannot access any sites. I have tried resetting adapter, and it will reconnect, then drop again. I...