Windows 10: Wi-fi network disconnection issues in windows 10 version 2004 and showing globe sign...

Discus and support Wi-fi network disconnection issues in windows 10 version 2004 and showing globe sign... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Please describe the subject matter is still persist in windows 10 version 2004? Is it resolved? Currently we are facing this issue in our... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IBL GroupHelpdesk, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Wi-fi network disconnection issues in windows 10 version 2004 and showing globe sign...

Hi

Please describe the subject matter is still persist in windows 10 version 2004? Is it resolved?

Currently we are facing this issue in our company network several windows devices have disconnection issues showing globe sign instead of Wi-Fi bar while internet is accessible but few of applications got disconnect frequently.

Regards

Muhammad Irfan Parekh

:)

IBL GroupHelpdesk, Oct 29, 2020

2. Wi-Fi disconnect

Windows doesn't disconnect a properly working WiFi. Mine NEVER disconnects since the last time I restarted my computer. I suggest to check for near-by WiFi radios to see if your channel is too crowded or if all the channels are crowded, just switch to 5 GHz band like mine
    Wi-fi network disconnection issues in windows 10 version 2004 and showing globe sign... [​IMG]

theveterans, Oct 29, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Wi-Fi issue: Limited connectivity

Hi Scot,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to run the in-built troubleshooter for Internet connections.

• Open 'Settings' and click on 'Update and security'.
    • On the left pane, select 'Troubleshoot' and run the troubleshooter for 'Internet Connections'.

You may also try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below and check if it works:

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Oct 29, 2020
  4. johnny234 Win User

Wi-fi network disconnection issues in windows 10 version 2004 and showing globe sign...

Windows 10 stop automatically connecting to random new wi-fi networks

Hi,

I have searched a lot, but all the tutorials I found only explained how to not connect automatically to a known wi-fi network or how to disable wi-fi sense... but this is not what I am looking for...

PROBLEM:

• When my laptop (Windows 10 Pro X64) is not connected to a network and the wireless adapter is on, it will automatically connect to any random new unsecured wi-fi network... The only way I have now to avoid this is to disable my wi-fi adapter.

UNUSEFUL TUTORIALS I FOUND ON THE INTERNET:

• How to manually uncheck the option for a particular wi-fi network not to connect automatically in Network Properties. This is not what I am looking for. This would suggest that everytime I power my computer. I would have to manually go through all the available wi-fi networks and unclick them all...
    • How to disable Wi-Fi Sense. This is not useful, because I don't even have a Wi-Fi sense option in my computer where the tutorials say it should be.

EXPECTED BEHAVIOR:

• I am looking for an option to tell my computer to stop connecting randomly to unknown wi-fi networks like an hyperactive, reckless idiot.

PERSONAL COMMENT:

• Honestly, why would any respectable company think that it could be somewhat wise or secure to do this... Anyone's computer could just randomly connect to any hacker's wi-fi network without the user even knowing it...

Any solutions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

johnny234, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

Wi-fi network disconnection issues in windows 10 version 2004 and showing globe sign...

1. Wi-fi network disconnection issues in windows 10 version 2004 and showing globe sign... - Similar Threads - network disconnection issues

2. Wi-Fi constantly disconnecting and not showing the icon to access the networks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi constantly disconnecting and not showing the icon to access the networks.: Hello, I am having an issue with my Laptop Wi-Fi card Asus TUF 15, MediaTek MT7921, it constantly disconnects and it is impossible to make it appear again, my easiest fix is to put the laptop to sleep and it starts working again, but the problem reappears after some minutes,...
  3. Wi-Fi constantly disconnecting and not showing the icon to access the networks.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi constantly disconnecting and not showing the icon to access the networks.: Hello, I am having an issue with my Laptop Wi-Fi card Asus TUF 15, MediaTek MT7921, it constantly disconnects and it is impossible to make it appear again, my easiest fix is to put the laptop to sleep and it starts working again, but the problem reappears after some minutes,...
  4. Wi-Fi network adapter and Wi-Fi issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wi-Fi network adapter and Wi-Fi issues: Hello, I have a Dell Vostro 3558, Windows 10, and for several months now I've been having a problem with my Wi-Fi network adapter which prevents me to connect to the Internet. It wasn't so bad at first I would just shut down and boot pc again then the Wi-Fi would work but now...
  5. Wi-Fi network adapter and Wi-Fi issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi network adapter and Wi-Fi issues: Hello, I have a Dell Vostro 3558, Windows 10, and for several months now I've been having a problem with my Wi-Fi network adapter which prevents me to connect to the Internet. It wasn't so bad at first I would just shut down and boot pc again then the Wi-Fi would work but now...
  6. Wi-Fi network adapter and Wi-Fi issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 will not show available Wi-Fi networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 will not show available Wi-Fi networks: My Windows was not showing available wifi networks. What could be happening, this I think happened after an update but I'm not sure.I would like your help, I will be grateful....
  8. wi fi disconnection

wi fi disconnection: the WiFi internet disconnects when the power cable is plugged-in. I have windows 10 installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-disconnection/120d6dee-d1d9-41a0-8964-bf9770614afb
  9. the wi-fi network disconnects

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the wi-fi network disconnects: I have a windows 10 laptop and I am facing an issue in which the wifi automatically disconnects while I am working. I have to troubleshoot in the network & internet settings and then it reconnects. Earlier I thought that maybe I am away from the router so this might happen...
  10. Wi-Fi Disconnection

Wi-Fi Disconnection: Hi , My wi-fi disconnect automatically sometimes and shows no wifi network found and after sometimes network comes.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-disconnection/da3b1310-d7e1-49eb-8702-3f27734473b5