Windows 10: Wi-Fi on hp computer

Discus and support Wi-Fi on hp computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello my name is Kenadie Ewert and I am wondering if anyone has had issues connecting their HP computer to the internet, I have had this issue before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kenadie Ewert, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Wi-Fi on hp computer

Hello my name is Kenadie Ewert and I am wondering if anyone has had issues connecting their HP computer to the internet, I have had this issue before but it was resolved with time and now it is acting up again to the point of having to use a personal hotspot on my phone. Can someone help me please?

:)

Kenadie Ewert, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

Wi-Fi on hp computer

1. Wi-Fi on hp computer - Similar Threads - computer

2. Windows 10 upgrade - computer can not boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade - computer can not boot: I tried to upgrade my Microsoft Surfacebook 1st gen. The upgrade never finished. My power ran out so the process was interrupted. I was also required to use an external drive to facilitate the process because there wasn't enough room on the hard drive which wasn't actually...
  3. HELP! My Computer is suddenly super slow and I have tried everything!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP! My Computer is suddenly super slow and I have tried everything!: I have tried looking for viruses and windows says they can't find anything. I have tried uninstalling and testing my ram. I have tried using command prompt for file scans. Any other options?...
  4. how do i reset my computer if i am donating it to stranger?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i reset my computer if i am donating it to stranger?: I WANT TO RESET MY DESKTOP AND WANT TO REMOVE EVERYTHING ON THE HARD DRIVE. HOW DO I RESET IT ITS FACTORY SETTINGS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-computer-if-i-am-donating-it-to/a4fd9a80-6071-4f1a-a21a-7edc2dd7eb37
  5. Old Computer listed on account but now out of commission

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Old Computer listed on account but now out of commission: I had and old Dell optiplex computer that i took out of commission quite some time ago as it no longer worked. The computer is still listed as one of my computers. Can Microsoft provide me with the windows 10 pro key as its listed. It was originally a win7pro that got the...
  6. Computer crashes randomly and video card power shuts off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashes randomly and video card power shuts off: I'm not sure 100% if the video card power shuts off to the unit but the led's on the card that show how much power is being used completely cuts off and displays none of the led's lit up. It will happen randomly, whether I am on the desktop, playing a game, watching a movie,...
  7. I own this computer. I am the Administrator. Who is the System administrator? I want to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I own this computer. I am the Administrator. Who is the System administrator? I want to...: Previous Owner/ Adminsitrator is still in the network search path. I want to remove them. Is there a security risk? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-own-this-computer-i-am-the-administrator-who-is/bd7ddf9f-8460-4af5-8041-9f4ed7e4c3c9
  8. Can't see other computers and devices in network now.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't see other computers and devices in network now.: Concerning my home network. Just updated a Dell Optiplex 7010 with SSD, memory and a clean install of Win 10 , in an existing network of 3 PC's and a few devices. I could always see everything in the network previously to updating. I have had internet connection immediately...
  9. I redeemed my free Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code months ago, got a new computer, and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I redeemed my free Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code months ago, got a new computer, and...: I have redeemed my code months ago, played it for hours upon hours, and all was just fine. Now that I bought a new computer (with Windows 10), I can't redownload the game. I am using the same microsoft account that I redeemed the code with. The game does not show up in my...
  10. Able to remotely deactivate Windows 10 Pro license on an employee's personal computer?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Able to remotely deactivate Windows 10 Pro license on an employee's personal computer?: We purchased Windows 10 Professional for an employee to download onto her personal computer. If she leaves the company, do we have any ability to remove that product key or use it again for a new employee? Or is that license "gone"? My guess is we don't have that ability,...