Windows 10: Wi-Fi on laptop periodically turns off by itself

Discus and support Wi-Fi on laptop periodically turns off by itself in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded the driver from the manufacturer's website, but it still turns off regularly. Then, I tried to look in the event log to find errors. And... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by essential._., Jan 6, 2022.

1. Wi-Fi on laptop periodically turns off by itself

I downloaded the driver from the manufacturer's website, but it still turns off regularly. Then, I tried to look in the event log to find errors. And yes, I see some error messages there, maybe someone can help?It didn't help me: Reinstalling Windows, relaunching Wi-Fi related service, reinstalling driver"WLAN Extensibility Module has stopped unexpectedly.""Faulting application name: WLANExt.exe, version: 10.0.19041.1, time stamp: 0x45c477ddFaulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.19041.1288,

:)

essential._., Jan 6, 2022

2. Cannot turn on wi fi

I just reset a Dell laptop for the 3rd time. For some reason I cannot connect to my wi fi network. When I go into Settings and Wi Fi, the option is to manually turn on the wi fi and the "On" slider to turn on the wi fi will not stay "On"....it just keeps
    sliding back to "Off". I have run numerous diagnostics and it will not even recognize my network. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am frustrated beyond belief...saw the same issue on this Forum and followed the suggestions and still cannot manually
    connect to the wi fi netowrk.

Thank you so much in advance.

LindaSchrieberg1, Jan 6, 2022
  3. LadyDay53 Win User
    No Wi-Fi Settings

I recently purchase a computer with Window 10. It was a refurbished unit. However, there is not listing for Wi-Fi in Windows period. It is not listed in network settings.

How do I connect to Wi-Fi with this system?

Estelle

LadyDay53, Jan 6, 2022
  4. Wi-Fi on laptop periodically turns off by itself

Wi-Fi errors (Windows 10)

I'm currently troubleshooting a HP laptop (HP G62-a10SQ to be more specific). The problem is that it doesn't want to connect to any Wi-Fi network. It leaves me with the generic error "Can't connect to this network." I've tried these steps so far

• Restarting the computer
    • Flushing DNS
    • Releasing and renewing the ipconfig
    • Uninstalling the driver
    • Reinstalling the driver
    • Reseating the Wi-FI module
    • Checking Windows Update for any drivers
    • Updating the driver in Device Manager
    • Temporarily removing my Wi-Fi encryption
    • Trying to connect to a different Wi-Fi network outside of my network
    • Probably more troubleshooting steps I can't remember atm (I will edit the post if I remember anything)

DoNotSpamPls, Jan 6, 2022
Thema:

Wi-Fi on laptop periodically turns off by itself

1. Wi-Fi on laptop periodically turns off by itself - Similar Threads - laptop periodically turns

2. New laptop and wi- Fi stating turned off? How do I turn on wi fi on my laptop. Not connecting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New laptop and wi- Fi stating turned off? How do I turn on wi fi on my laptop. Not connecting.: New Laptop and connection issues. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-laptop-and-wi-fi-stating-turned-off-how-do-i/f53500d4-f974-4ede-9b16-c1df70f9cc20
  3. New laptop and wi- Fi stating turned off? How do I turn on wi fi on my laptop. Not connecting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New laptop and wi- Fi stating turned off? How do I turn on wi fi on my laptop. Not connecting.: New Laptop and connection issues. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-laptop-and-wi-fi-stating-turned-off-how-do-i/f53500d4-f974-4ede-9b16-c1df70f9cc20
  4. Wi-Fi on laptop periodically turns off by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi on laptop periodically turns off by itself: I downloaded the driver from the manufacturer's website, but it still turns off regularly. Then, I tried to look in the event log to find errors. And yes, I see some error messages there, maybe someone can help?It didn't help me: Reinstalling Windows, relaunching Wi-Fi...
  5. Wi-Fi on laptop periodically turns off by itself

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-Fi on laptop periodically turns off by itself: I downloaded the driver from the manufacturer's website, but it still turns off regularly. Then, I tried to look in the event log to find errors. And yes, I see some error messages there, maybe someone can help?It didn't help me: Reinstalling Windows, relaunching Wi-Fi...
  6. Wi-fi keeps turning off and on by itself

Wi-fi keeps turning off and on by itself: my laptops internet keeps turning off and on by itself, i checked to see if it maybe was the internet itself but other devices can connect to the internet without any problems except my laptop, i’ve tried flushing the dns and all other possible ways to fix this from what ive...
  7. Wi fi compatibility is turned off.

Wi fi compatibility is turned off.: I have lenovo G580 laptop i can't turn on my wifi option even i can't click on it .. I already used power management option , device manager for install and uninstall drivers, mobility option etc. I Can't rid off this problem....
  8. WI-FI turn off

WI-FI turn off: HI how can Iturn on The WI-FI on my laptop HP Pavilion dv6929nr Notebook PC? iput the Network security ey ,but ican't connect to the wi fiItroubleshooting ,a red Xsay that i have not preferret wireless network, Idon't know how this is hapen,is work good with the etherne...
  9. windows 10 wi-fi turned off on laptop ??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 wi-fi turned off on laptop ??: update turned off wi-fi on windows wi-fi . on laptop . turn back on ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-wi-fi-turned-off-on-laptop/fb0bd26b-4f59-4c3f-94fa-a02a9823ef72
  10. Can't turn off Wi-Fi

Can't turn off Wi-Fi: I am using Windows 10, and I have Ethernet. I cannot turn off my Wi-Fi, and I've already looked it up for an hour with no results helping. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/cant-turn-off-wi-fi/b684c9a4-b3c5-4418-8f80-9c4ab65ae096