Windows 10: WI-FI option disappeared Suddenly!

Discus and support WI-FI option disappeared Suddenly! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; WI-FI disappeared in my Asus Tuf laptop windows 10. I did a clean installation few days back. But after that wifi was just fine. This happened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Basithkle, Dec 10, 2021.

1. Basithkle Win User

WI-FI option disappeared Suddenly!

WI-FI disappeared in my Asus Tuf laptop windows 10. I did a clean installation few days back. But after that wifi was just fine. This happened suddenly. Now there is a yellow mark on WIRELESS DRIVER inside network adapters. pls check the photoHere's what I already did1 NETWORK TOUBLESHOOT & NETWORK RESET2 UPDATING DRIVER IN DEVICE MANAGER3 DOWNLOADED AND INSTALLED WIFI ADAPTER FROM ASUS SUPPORT WEBSITE4 CLEAN INSTALLED WINDOWS TWICE5 DID ALMOST EVERYTHING WHAT YOUTUBE VIDEOS RECOMMENTSPlease help me if you can. Thanks!

:)

Basithkle, Dec 10, 2021

2. Wi-Fi option disappears

Ever since I upgrade to Windows 10, my Wi-Fi is very temperamental. It sometimes appears and works with no problem. However, other times only Ethernet appears and I have no options to switch to Wi-Fi whatsoever...it disappears. The only thing that works,
    sometimes is to just restart my pc.

Any ideas?

LisaSpinnato, Dec 10, 2021
  3. Stew21 Win User
    No wi-fi option in network connections

Our computer suddenly cannot connect to wi-fi and the option to select wi-fi as a network is gone.

Stew21, Dec 10, 2021
  4. WI-FI option disappeared Suddenly!

Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Dec 10, 2021
Thema:

WI-FI option disappeared Suddenly!

1. WI-FI option disappeared Suddenly! - Similar Threads - option disappeared Suddenly

2. Random Wi-Fi error causes the Wi-Fi option to completely disappear

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Random Wi-Fi error causes the Wi-Fi option to completely disappear: Hello, I have had a dell g15 5530 service tag "H00K3Y3" for a few months now and recently I have been having an error where the wifi completely stops working.The error log is as follows:"DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem...
  3. Wi-Fi option/button disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi option/button disappeared: I left my laptop for 10 minutes for a coffee this morning, when I came back, I found out that it is not connected to any internet connection, the initial reaction is of course to connect it to Wi-Fi, then I cannot see any button for it, then I have gone to the settings, and...
  4. Wi-Fi option/button disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi option/button disappeared: I left my laptop for 10 minutes for a coffee this morning, when I came back, I found out that it is not connected to any internet connection, the initial reaction is of course to connect it to Wi-Fi, then I cannot see any button for it, then I have gone to the settings, and...
  5. WI-FI option disappeared Suddenly!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WI-FI option disappeared Suddenly!: WI-FI disappeared in my Asus Tuf laptop windows 10. I did a clean installation few days back. But after that wifi was just fine. This happened suddenly. Now there is a yellow mark on WIRELESS DRIVER inside network adapters. pls check the photoHere's what I already did1...
  6. WI-FI option disappeared Suddenly!

WI-FI option disappeared Suddenly!: WI-FI disappeared in my Asus Tuf laptop windows 10. I did a clean installation few days back. But after that wifi was just fine. This happened suddenly. Now there is a yellow mark on WIRELESS DRIVER inside network adapters. pls check the photoHere's what I already did1...
  7. My Wi-Fi suddenly disappears from the list of available Wi-Fi

My Wi-Fi suddenly disappears from the list of available Wi-Fi: Hello community My Wi-Fi name suddenly disappears from the Wi-Fi list and it gets disconnected. My neighbors Wi-Fi appears, my access point appears, but only my Wi-Fi disappears. There is nothing wrong with my router. There are no such problems on my other Windows and Android...
  8. Wi-Fi option disappeared ??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wi-Fi option disappeared ??: this is something that keeps happening with me on my laptop (win 10). it usually happens if the laptop sleeps or if i walk out of the network's range. the internet connection menu lags , and then shows up without the Wi-Fi option. to get it back, i have to restart my laptop....
  9. Wi-Fi option has disappeared.

Wi-Fi option has disappeared.: Hi, for some reason the wifi option on the taskbar and the settings has disappeared. I've tried turning on and off the airplane mode and turning off and on my PC. [IMG]...
  10. Sudden disappearance of bluetooth and WI-Fi services

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sudden disappearance of bluetooth and WI-Fi services: Yesterday when I was attending a meeting on my HP pavillion g6 laptop suddenly my WiFi got disconnected,then I checked the bluetooth and it was off again then I checked my adapter settings and found that both adapters were not detected or were unavailable as shown in the pic...