Windows 10: Wi-Fi Problem

Discus and support Wi-Fi Problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Im facing problme in Wi-Fi. Its geting disconnect frequently what could be the problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JoelBrewer2, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Wi-Fi Problem

Im facing problme in Wi-Fi. Its geting disconnect frequently what could be the problem?

:)

JoelBrewer2, Nov 9, 2019

2. Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Wi-Fi errors (Windows 10)

I'm currently troubleshooting a HP laptop (HP G62-a10SQ to be more specific). The problem is that it doesn't want to connect to any Wi-Fi network. It leaves me with the generic error "Can't connect to this network." I've tried these steps so far

• Restarting the computer
    • Flushing DNS
    • Releasing and renewing the ipconfig
    • Uninstalling the driver
    • Reinstalling the driver
    • Reseating the Wi-FI module
    • Checking Windows Update for any drivers
    • Updating the driver in Device Manager
    • Temporarily removing my Wi-Fi encryption
    • Trying to connect to a different Wi-Fi network outside of my network
    • Probably more troubleshooting steps I can't remember atm (I will edit the post if I remember anything)

DoNotSpamPls, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Wi-Fi Problem

Marivel Man, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Wi-Fi Problem

1. Wi-Fi Problem - Similar Threads - Problem

2. Windows Update Problem / Errors with Powershell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Problem / Errors with Powershell: I was trying to fix the downloader with code someone posted on another QnA and it did this and now I'm worried my pc completely broken. Any help would be a life saver!...
  3. Windows Update Problem / Errors with Powershell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Problem / Errors with Powershell: I was trying to fix the downloader with code someone posted on another QnA and it did this and now I'm worried my pc completely broken. Any help would be a life saver!...
  4. I am having problem in logging into my windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having problem in logging into my windows?: HiI bought a dell laptop for my son long with Microsoft office. I have installed the Microsoft office in the laptop on my son's name who is minor now my son is not able to open is computer when he used his Microsoft account. it says there is something wrong, "It's not you,...
  5. I am having problem in logging into my windows?

I am having problem in logging into my windows?: HiI bought a dell laptop for my son long with Microsoft office. I have installed the Microsoft office in the laptop on my son's name who is minor now my son is not able to open is computer when he used his Microsoft account. it says there is something wrong, "It's not you,...
  6. I am having problem in logging into my windows?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows 11 blank or black screen after wake up. I think problem is with lock screen or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 blank or black screen after wake up. I think problem is with lock screen or...: My laptop is hp victus 15 fb1013dx. I have a problem with my laptop. My laptop shows a black screen after sleep mode. I reset my laptop 3 times. but it was no use. I am logged into my laptop with my microsoft account. He had the same problem. Does not wake up after sleep...
  8. Windows 11 blank or black screen after wake up. I think problem is with lock screen or...

Windows 11 blank or black screen after wake up. I think problem is with lock screen or...: My laptop is hp victus 15 fb1013dx. I have a problem with my laptop. My laptop shows a black screen after sleep mode. I reset my laptop 3 times. but it was no use. I am logged into my laptop with my microsoft account. He had the same problem. Does not wake up after sleep...
  9. Wifi not working properly wifi adpater problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi not working properly wifi adpater problem: there is a problem coming up in my windows 11 computer I Wi-Fi was totally mission when i checked my device manger i saw that there was a yellow triangle on my adapter and said it was not working properly or i says windows stopped this device both some time, i tired...
  10. Wifi not working properly wifi adpater problem

Wifi not working properly wifi adpater problem: there is a problem coming up in my windows 11 computer I Wi-Fi was totally mission when i checked my device manger i saw that there was a yellow triangle on my adapter and said it was not working properly or i says windows stopped this device both some time, i tired...