Windows 10: Wi-Fi problem

Discus and support Wi-Fi problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem with the wifi that I do not know what it depends on, I explain to you, it practically happens that some times, like once or twice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LockDw, Mar 19, 2021.

1. /u/LockDw Win User

Wi-Fi problem

Hi, I have a problem with the wifi that I do not know what it depends on, I explain to you, it practically happens that some times, like once or twice a day the connection drops for a second, but without the PC reporting the loss of the connection of the network and then recover immediately. I have a network card mounted separately, because it was not already present in my mobo. Can you tell me what it could depend on?

submitted by /u/LockDw
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LockDw, Mar 19, 2021

2. Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Mar 19, 2021
  3. Wi-Fi errors (Windows 10)

I'm currently troubleshooting a HP laptop (HP G62-a10SQ to be more specific). The problem is that it doesn't want to connect to any Wi-Fi network. It leaves me with the generic error "Can't connect to this network." I've tried these steps so far

• Restarting the computer
    • Flushing DNS
    • Releasing and renewing the ipconfig
    • Uninstalling the driver
    • Reinstalling the driver
    • Reseating the Wi-FI module
    • Checking Windows Update for any drivers
    • Updating the driver in Device Manager
    • Temporarily removing my Wi-Fi encryption
    • Trying to connect to a different Wi-Fi network outside of my network
    • Probably more troubleshooting steps I can't remember atm (I will edit the post if I remember anything)

DoNotSpamPls, Mar 19, 2021
  4. Wi-Fi problem

Marivel Man, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

Wi-Fi problem

1. Wi-Fi problem - Similar Threads - problem

2. Problem taking ownership / opening locked files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem taking ownership / opening locked files: Hi,I'm having real trouble trying to open the files inside a folder of jpg images. At some point during transferring HDDs from machine to machine, they became inaccessible to me.I have tried all the usual advice of changing ownership in the advanced security settings and have...
  3. Problem taking ownership / opening locked files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem taking ownership / opening locked files: Hi,I'm having real trouble trying to open the files inside a folder of jpg images. At some point during transferring HDDs from machine to machine, they became inaccessible to me.I have tried all the usual advice of changing ownership in the advanced security settings and have...
  4. Problem taking ownership / opening locked files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Im having this problem. Microsoft store is not downloading apps and it is showing as...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Im having this problem. Microsoft store is not downloading apps and it is showing as...: Plz look into this. I'm having this problem for the last 1 month. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-this-problem-microsoft-store-is-not/3c9ba12f-8345-4e1b-aaa4-bcae850e1bd2
  6. Im having this problem. Microsoft store is not downloading apps and it is showing as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having this problem. Microsoft store is not downloading apps and it is showing as...: Plz look into this. I'm having this problem for the last 1 month. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-this-problem-microsoft-store-is-not/3c9ba12f-8345-4e1b-aaa4-bcae850e1bd2
  7. Im having this problem. Microsoft store is not downloading apps and it is showing as...

8. I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?: I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage how do I check if my ram is fine. Like how do I run a diagnostic to determine if my ram or storage are fine?But it takes so long to download a game like roblox which is only 142mb and my dad's computer does it in less then...
  9. I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?

I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?: I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage how do I check if my ram is fine. Like how do I run a diagnostic to determine if my ram or storage are fine?But it takes so long to download a game like roblox which is only 142mb and my dad's computer does it in less then...
  10. Keyboard problem with letter D & S

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard problem with letter D & S: Hi everyone, I'm having a problem. When I try to type capital "S" Shift + s or capital "D" Shift + d, it would, most of the time, highlight the texts above similar to when you're trying Shift + Pageup. Or it would scroll to the top/bottom of the page, and it would not let you...