Windows 10: Wi-fi problems

Discus and support Wi-fi problems in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Split from this thread. widows 10 lenovo laptop can not connect wireless connection... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ahmedhussein007, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Wi-fi problems

Split from this thread.​

widows 10

lenovo laptop

can not connect wireless connection

:)

ahmedhussein007, Dec 14, 2019

2. Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Dec 14, 2019
  3. Wi-Fi errors (Windows 10)

I'm currently troubleshooting a HP laptop (HP G62-a10SQ to be more specific). The problem is that it doesn't want to connect to any Wi-Fi network. It leaves me with the generic error "Can't connect to this network." I've tried these steps so far

• Restarting the computer
    • Flushing DNS
    • Releasing and renewing the ipconfig
    • Uninstalling the driver
    • Reinstalling the driver
    • Reseating the Wi-FI module
    • Checking Windows Update for any drivers
    • Updating the driver in Device Manager
    • Temporarily removing my Wi-Fi encryption
    • Trying to connect to a different Wi-Fi network outside of my network
    • Probably more troubleshooting steps I can't remember atm (I will edit the post if I remember anything)

DoNotSpamPls, Dec 14, 2019
  4. Wi-fi problems

Marivel Man, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

Wi-fi problems

1. Wi-fi problems - Similar Threads - problems

2. windows 11 23h2 problems in digital signature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 23h2 problems in digital signature: Hi... We are using USB Digital signature for official work. We are using OS Windows 11 23H2 . Once signature process completed, if we remove the USB digital signature from the Laptop ,it automatically closes all the applications and shutdown window will come. It is only in...
  3. windows 11 23h2 problems in digital signature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 23h2 problems in digital signature: Hi... We are using USB Digital signature for official work. We are using OS Windows 11 23H2 . Once signature process completed, if we remove the USB digital signature from the Laptop ,it automatically closes all the applications and shutdown window will come. It is only in...
  4. Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...: I already tried doing a clean reboot, went to my system configuration, went to control panel but anything from there isn't working, and even just restarting my computer doesn't work....
  5. Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...

Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...: I already tried doing a clean reboot, went to my system configuration, went to control panel but anything from there isn't working, and even just restarting my computer doesn't work....
  6. GamingsServices service causes problems at computer startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GamingsServices service causes problems at computer startup: I am on windows 11, new computer from 2 months ago. The gaming services app did an update on 12 april 2024. Since then, I have problems with it. So lets say I play a game on xbox pc app like halo. After I close and start my computer again, the start search bar will not...
  7. GamingsServices service causes problems at computer startup

GamingsServices service causes problems at computer startup: I am on windows 11, new computer from 2 months ago. The gaming services app did an update on 12 april 2024. Since then, I have problems with it. So lets say I play a game on xbox pc app like halo. After I close and start my computer again, the start search bar will not...
  8. How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an...: How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an account on two devices? This means that I have registered my account on two devices or formatted the laptop and set up a new account so that there is no problem again or register a second...
  9. How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an...

How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an...: How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an account on two devices? This means that I have registered my account on two devices or formatted the laptop and set up a new account so that there is no problem again or register a second...
  10. 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?

0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?: 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an account on two devices? This means that I have registered my account on two devices or formatted the laptop and set up a...