Windows 10: Wi-fi RELATED PROBLEM

Discus and support Wi-fi RELATED PROBLEM in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi , My pc always my hotspot is not secured when I connect my hotspot to my pc. And sometime also shows action needed.[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ramswaroopsingh, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Wi-fi RELATED PROBLEM

Hi ,

My pc always my hotspot is not secured when I connect my hotspot to my pc. And sometime also shows action needed. Wi-fi RELATED PROBLEM 16f6c36d-858a-4b4d-bc90-741274fe2e20?upload=true.png Wi-fi RELATED PROBLEM 37cb96b4-5eb3-4874-a1e4-dd83d411c03a?upload=true.png Wi-fi RELATED PROBLEM cf2e3409-6d00-4011-b68c-d33d8e1799c2?upload=true.png

Please see screen shot.

:)

ramswaroopsingh, Jan 11, 2021

2. Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Wi-Fi errors (Windows 10)

I'm currently troubleshooting a HP laptop (HP G62-a10SQ to be more specific). The problem is that it doesn't want to connect to any Wi-Fi network. It leaves me with the generic error "Can't connect to this network." I've tried these steps so far

• Restarting the computer
    • Flushing DNS
    • Releasing and renewing the ipconfig
    • Uninstalling the driver
    • Reinstalling the driver
    • Reseating the Wi-FI module
    • Checking Windows Update for any drivers
    • Updating the driver in Device Manager
    • Temporarily removing my Wi-Fi encryption
    • Trying to connect to a different Wi-Fi network outside of my network
    • Probably more troubleshooting steps I can't remember atm (I will edit the post if I remember anything)

DoNotSpamPls, Jan 11, 2021
  4. Mark_W. Win User

Wi-fi RELATED PROBLEM

problem of WI-FI Password

Hello Nitin:

Thank you for posting to the forum regarding your Wi-Fi connection issue. Errors like this tend to be related to the phone getting the proper network information or security protocol issues.

There are a couple of things we suggest you do:

• First, power cycle your phone. If you can pull the battery do so for about a minute, replace and reboot the phone. Once you have powered back on, try connecting to the network again.
    • If possible, power cycle the network you are attempting to connect too. This will require you disconnect the router and modem for about 2 minutes and then reboot the devices and try connecting again.
    • Next, try to enter the network details from scratch,
      http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp7/start/connect-to-a-wi-fi-network
      . Follow the steps to connect to a hidden network.
    • Finally, connect to another Wi-Fi network. If you are able to successfully connect, verify what security is running on this network.
    Please provide us details as to what security protocol is running on the network you are having trouble connecting to.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

Wi-fi RELATED PROBLEM

1. Wi-fi RELATED PROBLEM - Similar Threads - RELATED PROBLEM

2. Very strange problems related to my touchpad on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very strange problems related to my touchpad on my laptop.: So the problems that are occurring don't actually have anything to do with my touchpad despite my question title. Honestly I just had no idea how to describe my question otherwise. The reason I know this doesn't have to do with my touchpad is, I tried using a mouse and turned...
  3. Very strange problems related to my touchpad on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very strange problems related to my touchpad on my laptop.: So the problems that are occurring don't actually have anything to do with my touchpad despite my question title. Honestly I just had no idea how to describe my question otherwise. The reason I know this doesn't have to do with my touchpad is, I tried using a mouse and turned...
  4. Is it the volume mixer or any bluetooth related problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it the volume mixer or any bluetooth related problem?: Actually, since last week, every time I connect my headphones or AirPods and listen to any music, the audio keeps changing between two volumes. One sounds like the normal one, while the other is a bit different. I have tried everything: updating drivers, troubleshooting, and...
  5. Is it the volume mixer or any bluetooth related problem?

Is it the volume mixer or any bluetooth related problem?: Actually, since last week, every time I connect my headphones or AirPods and listen to any music, the audio keeps changing between two volumes. One sounds like the normal one, while the other is a bit different. I have tried everything: updating drivers, troubleshooting, and...
  6. The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems: Greetings people, I just had a strange thing happen to my Lenovo Legion 5 laptop and now it won't show any wifi connections in the wifi panel. I found someone with a similar problem, but nothing there seemed to help with fixing this issue. Here is the other thread.I am not...
  7. The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems

The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems: Greetings people, I just had a strange thing happen to my Lenovo Legion 5 laptop and now it won't show any wifi connections in the wifi panel. I found someone with a similar problem, but nothing there seemed to help with fixing this issue. Here is the other thread.I am not...
  8. The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Problem in Chrome Opening, showing error related to Microsoft Store Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem in Chrome Opening, showing error related to Microsoft Store Software: Problem in Chrome Opening, showing error related to Microsoft Store Software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-chrome-opening-showing-error-related-to/b81b2e2f-71c6-46f1-8f26-1296fb7b57e3
  10. Problem in Chrome Opening, showing error related to Microsoft Store Software

Problem in Chrome Opening, showing error related to Microsoft Store Software: Problem in Chrome Opening, showing error related to Microsoft Store Software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-chrome-opening-showing-error-related-to/b81b2e2f-71c6-46f1-8f26-1296fb7b57e3