Windows 10: Wi-Fi Sense not working?

Discus and support Wi-Fi Sense not working? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Has anybody successfully used Wi-Fi Sense? I'm trying to share my network with a friend of mine. I'm using Windows 10, he's using Windows Phone 8.1. We... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sensingnull, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Wi-Fi Sense not working?

Has anybody successfully used Wi-Fi Sense? I'm trying to share my network with a friend of mine. I'm using Windows 10, he's using Windows Phone 8.1. We both have Wi-Fi Sense enabled, we have each other as a contact on Skype & Outlook. I shared the network with all my contacts yesterday, when he came earlier today at home, his device was still asking for the WPA2 passphrase.

Has anybody seen this feature working? Is there an option to see the networks that have been shared with me?

:)

sensingnull, Feb 23, 2016

2. Limited wifi access(no internet connection)

Thanks for looking into my problem!

I found a way to cure the issue:

Go to: Settings - Network & Internet - Wi-Fi - Manage Wi-Fi Settings - Wi-Fi Sense: both options OFF!

I don't need Wi-Fi Sense anyway! So I am happy now.

Jan Dirk van Wageningen, Feb 23, 2016
  3. TomBrad95 Win User
    Wi-Fi sense

Thanks for your response.

TomBrad95, Feb 23, 2016
Thema:

Wi-Fi Sense not working?

1. Wi-Fi Sense not working? - Similar Threads - Sense working

2. backlight key color/ Nitro sense isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    backlight key color/ Nitro sense isn't working: Hello, I have a problem with my laptop's keyboard. After the PCH was changed by the technician, the backlight key colors aren't changing anymore. My laptop is an Acer Nitro 5 AN15-55 Windows 11. Additionally, the Nitrosense app isn't working anymore....
  3. backlight key color/ Nitro sense isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    backlight key color/ Nitro sense isn't working: Hello, I have a problem with my laptop's keyboard. After the PCH was changed by the technician, the backlight key colors aren't changing anymore. My laptop is an Acer Nitro 5 AN15-55 Windows 11. Additionally, the Nitrosense app isn't working anymore....
  4. Storage sense not working properly doesn't delete files from recycle bin that has been...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage sense not working properly doesn't delete files from recycle bin that has been...: I have configured my Storage sense to delete files from Recycle Bin if they have been there for 60 days or more. However, after one manual run where it deleted a measly 876 Mb out of a few terabytes, it now claims "We couldn't free up any more disk space", despite the fact...
  5. Storage sense not working properly doesn't delete files from recycle bin that has been...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage sense not working properly doesn't delete files from recycle bin that has been...: I have configured my Storage sense to delete files from Recycle Bin if they have been there for 60 days or more. However, after one manual run where it deleted a measly 876 Mb out of a few terabytes, it now claims "We couldn't free up any more disk space", despite the fact...
  6. Storage sense not working properly doesn't delete files from recycle bin that has been...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How does the Storage Sense work?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How does the Storage Sense work?: Hey, just reinstalled my Windows, doing some optimizations. I've activated Storage Sense for like 2p minutes, but I found out it is better to have it disabled. How fast does the Sense start deleting files? I have installed nothing on my PC so far. submitted by /u/dadybosma...
  8. Dell Inspiron 5559, Intel Real Sense F200 Camera won't work after Computer Put to Sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Inspiron 5559, Intel Real Sense F200 Camera won't work after Computer Put to Sleep: I run Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 5559 with an Intel Real Sense F200 Camera. I recently upgraded my hard drive to an SSD. After I upgraded the hard drive, every time I put the computer to sleep, the camera would not work once I took it out of sleep mode. The camera works...
  9. Windows 10 1903 - Storage Sense not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 1903 - Storage Sense not working: Hello everyone We already applied GPO to client but storage sense is not working. [ATTACH] but items keep in Windows Update Cleanup..... [ATTACH] Thanks in advance for help!...
  10. Storage Sense only working on OS drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage Sense only working on OS drive: I have 2 SSD drives connected via SATA cable to the motherboard. Both are detected as internal drives. On storage sense I activated the option to delete files on the recycle bin that are older than 30 days. Storage sense is only deleting files on the recycle bin of the OS...