Windows 10: WI-FI Slowly Loading Pages after Windows 10 Fresh Install

Discus and support WI-FI Slowly Loading Pages after Windows 10 Fresh Install in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I was having some issues with my laptop being slow in general. I decided to perform a fresh Windows 10 install of my computer and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Clare2811, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Clare2811 Win User

WI-FI Slowly Loading Pages after Windows 10 Fresh Install

Hello everyone,

I was having some issues with my laptop being slow in general. I decided to perform a fresh Windows 10 install of my computer and after some trial and error, I was able to get most of the drivers working fine. However, my internet remains slow. I've timed about 15 seconds of loading per web page.

I have tried:

- Installing/updating latest network drivers (in fact, all drivers) from Dell (manufacturer) website.

- Disabling apps that could be consuming internet.

- Installing older versions of drivers though Update Driver > Browse > Let Me Pick List

- Downloading latest version of Flash

- Re-starting modem

I have been searching answers and tutorial videos for days and haven't found an answer. Don't hesitate to have me repeat steps again as I could have missed something or performed something incorrectly. Hopefully an answer can help others in my position too.

Specs of my computer:

Computer: Dell XPS 13 9350 x64

Processor: Intel (R) Core(TM) i7-6560U CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.21 GHz

RAM: 16.0 GB

Manufacturer (as listed under WI-Fi Hardware Properties): Broadcom

Description: Dell Wireless 1820A 802.11ac

Driver Version: 1.566.0.2

Thanks,

-Clare2811

:)

Clare2811, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Clare2811 Win User

Hello everyone,

I was having some issues with my laptop being slow in general. I decided to perform a fresh Windows 10 install of my computer and after some trial and error, I was able to get most of the drivers working fine. However, my internet remains slow. I've timed
    about 15 seconds of loading per web page.

I have tried:

- Installing/updating latest network drivers (in fact, all drivers) from Dell (manufacturer) website.

- Disabling apps that could be consuming internet.

- Installing older versions of drivers though Update Driver > Browse > Let Me Pick List

- Downloading latest version of Flash

- Re-starting modem

I have been searching answers and tutorial videos for days and haven't found an answer. Don't hesitate to have me repeat steps again as I could have missed something or performed something incorrectly. Hopefully an answer can help others in my position too.

Specs of my computer:

Computer: Dell XPS 13 9350 x64

Processor: Intel (R) Core(TM) i7-6560U CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.21 GHz

RAM: 16.0 GB

Manufacturer (as listed under WI-Fi Hardware Properties): Broadcom

Description: Dell Wireless 1820A 802.11ac

Driver Version: 1.566.0.2

Thanks,

-

Clare2811, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Windows 10 and no wi-fi

Hi Joachim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and sound”.
    • Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Method 2: The issue may occur if the drivers for Wi-fi are not installed or updated. I suggest you to install/update the latest version for Wi-fi drivers by following the steps below.

• Press ‘windows key + R’ and type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and press Enter.
    • Expand ‘Network adapter’ and right click on Wi-fi driver and select update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 28, 2019
  4. WI-FI Slowly Loading Pages after Windows 10 Fresh Install

wi fi not working on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Method 2: The issue may occur if the drivers for Wi-fi are not installed or updated. I suggest you to install/update the latest version for Wi-fi drivers by following the steps below.

• Press ‘windows key + R’ and type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and press Enter.
    • Expand ‘Network adapter’ and right click on Wi-fi driver and select update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

1. WI-FI Slowly Loading Pages after Windows 10 Fresh Install - Similar Threads - Slowly Loading Pages

2. Wi-Fi page is not redirecting to browser for login page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-Fi page is not redirecting to browser for login page: I cannot connect my internet to my college network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-page-is-not-redirecting-to-browser-for-login/2a3fd9ff-cbb6-4138-9712-a50cf617e5e8
  3. Wi-Fi page is not redirecting to browser for login page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi page is not redirecting to browser for login page: I cannot connect my internet to my college network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-page-is-not-redirecting-to-browser-for-login/2a3fd9ff-cbb6-4138-9712-a50cf617e5e8
  4. Wi-Fi page is not redirecting to browser for login page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Taskbar not loading after a fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not loading after a fresh install: I was on Windows 11 Home, when all of a sudden, its display went black. I restarted the PC, it started the diagnosing PC and attempting repairs. It could not repair them... As on the internet, I clicked Advanced Options and then in the CMD, when I typed C:, it said the the...
  6. Taskbar not loading after a fresh install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar not loading after a fresh install: I was on Windows 11 Home, when all of a sudden, its display went black. I restarted the PC, it started the diagnosing PC and attempting repairs. It could not repair them... As on the internet, I clicked Advanced Options and then in the CMD, when I typed C:, it said the the...
  7. Wi-Fi slows or stops after installing Windows 10 20H2

Wi-Fi slows or stops after installing Windows 10 20H2: So this is my second time installing Windows 10 20H2 on my laptop. Both attempts have caused issues with my Wi-Fi speeds and browsing the internet is almost unusable right now since it will work for a minute and then just stops loading for 20-30 seconds. The first issue that...
  8. Public Wi-Fi Login Page not showing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Public Wi-Fi Login Page not showing in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you happen to visit Airports, Hotels, Shopping Malls, or Coffee places recurrently, then you might have used the public Wi-Fi’s available at these places. These public Wi-Fi’s are normally of two types – Paid and Free, but they have [...] This post Public...
  9. No wi fi after reinstalling windows 10

No wi fi after reinstalling windows 10: we have had to reinstall windows 10 and find that wi fi will not connect to router, we cannot find any information in the help / diagnosis sections on how to get the wi fi back. Obviously we can gain access to the internet via a hard wire from the router but this restricts...
  10. No wi fi after reinstalling windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    No wi fi after reinstalling windows 10: we have had to reinstall windows 10 and find that wi fi will not connect to router, we cannot find any information in the help / diagnosis sections on how to get the wi fi back. Obviously we can gain access to the internet via a hard wire from the router but this restricts...