Windows 10: Wi-Fi Status IPv4 - no Internet - some websites won't load, Google and Facebook works fine

Discus and support Wi-Fi Status IPv4 - no Internet - some websites won't load, Google and Facebook works fine in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The problem started 3 days ago. Some websites were not loading all of a sudden and then worked again. Google, Facebook and similar websites work all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KaliAmare, Feb 17, 2021.

1. KaliAmare Win User

Wi-Fi Status IPv4 - no Internet - some websites won't load, Google and Facebook works fine

The problem started 3 days ago. Some websites were not loading all of a sudden and then worked again. Google, Facebook and similar websites work all the time.

I tried netsh commands, dnsflush, different dns proxies 8.8.8.8 etc. Nothing works.

I also checked my router settings for this windows 10 device. Internet works fine for Windows updates and some websites. Nothing else works.

I also tried uninstalling the wlan driver from device manager, the problem persists.

How can I solve the problem?

:)

KaliAmare, Feb 17, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

D-Link Works with Facebook to Bring Advanced Wi-Fi to Small Businesses

D-Link, the networking solutions provider for small- and medium-sized businesses, today announced the company is working with Facebook to deliver D-Link's first wireless router with Facebook Wi-Fi. The D-Link 802.11ac Router with integrated Facebook Wi-Fi enables small businesses to offer customers a Wi-Fi hot spot that can be easily accessed by simply checking in via the business's Facebook Page. The solution offers small businesses better Page insights into customers to help foster increased brand loyalty.

"We worked closely with Facebook to deliver an easy-to-use Wi-Fi solution for small business owners looking to create or replace a Wi-Fi hot spot for their customers," said Daniel Kelley, vice president of marketing, D-Link Systems, Inc. "The D-Link 11AC Router with integrated Facebook Wi-Fi offers an incredibly easy way for small businesses to set up a public network, while also enabling them to engage and interact with customers in new ways."

The D-Link 11AC Router with integrated Facebook Wi-Fi delivers advanced, reliable connectivity and an easy-to-use experience for both small businesses and their customers. The router prompts customers to check in to their location on Facebook to connect to free Wi-Fi without the hassle of entering codes or creating new accounts. In addition, the integrated Wi-Fi solution helps small businesses increase check-ins to help drive brand awareness, direct communication and interaction on their business Facebook Page. In previous tests, businesses saw an average of three times more check-ins using Facebook Wi-Fi routers versus without.

Additional features and benefits of the D-Link 11AC Router with integrated Facebook Wi-Fi include:
    • Enhanced User Experience: Offers free Wi-Fi without the need for codes or special accounts
    • Expanded Customer Connections: Drives customer check-ins and interaction with business Facebook Pages
    • Increased Visibility: Allows small businesses to aggregate demographic data from customers who check in
    • Wi-Fi Performance: Up to 1750Mbps Wi-Fi with 802.11ac (1300ac + 450n) for a high-performance wireless experience
    • Secure Wi-Fi: Complete set of security features including an SPI firewall and WPA2 to protect business networks
    Pricing and Availability
    The D-Link 11AC Router with Facebook Wi-Fi is available for $149.99 EDLP through www.dlink.com.

btarunr, Feb 17, 2021
  3. after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Feb 17, 2021
  4. Wi-Fi Status IPv4 - no Internet - some websites won't load, Google and Facebook works fine

Wi-Fi no longer working, out of ideas on how to proceed

Lenovo Y480 Ideapad (late 2012)

Issue: Attempting to connect to Wi-Fi, status is "No Internet, secured"

Wi-Fi works fine for iPhone and MacBook

Device Manager-->USB-IF xHCI USB Host Controller (Intel WiUSB) "This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)"

The driver was from 2012 and according to Windows there were no updates. Intel Driver Update did not bring up an update either. I removed it completely with the intention of attempting to reinstall it but there does not appear to be any way of doing that. Where do I proceed from here?

RESOLUTION: The issue has been resolved thanks to a user on another forum. I had to install this driver, restart, and then I was able to connect to WiFi again. My internet still wasn't working ("dns_probe_finished_bad_config" error message on every website) but was able to get that resolved quickly with this.

Golden Kiwi, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

Wi-Fi Status IPv4 - no Internet - some websites won't load, Google and Facebook works fine

1. Wi-Fi Status IPv4 - no Internet - some websites won't load, Google and Facebook works fine - Similar Threads - Status IPv4 Internet

2. All websites load on my Wi-Fi but applications will open and not be connected to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All websites load on my Wi-Fi but applications will open and not be connected to the internet: All websites load on my Wi-Fi but applications will open and not be connected to the internet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-websites-load-on-my-wi-fi-but-applications/de1ddf9e-d38b-49a4-ad5a-13ad05ea4443
  3. All websites load on my Wi-Fi but applications will open and not be connected to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All websites load on my Wi-Fi but applications will open and not be connected to the internet: All websites load on my Wi-Fi but applications will open and not be connected to the internet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-websites-load-on-my-wi-fi-but-applications/de1ddf9e-d38b-49a4-ad5a-13ad05ea4443
  4. All websites load on my Wi-Fi but applications will open and not be connected to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. IPv4, IPv6 status no internet on wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IPv4, IPv6 status no internet on wifi: This problem started 1 Jan, normal operation prior. When connected to internet via wifi, connection is made and google chrome operates normally. Microsoft Outlook app will not connect and update. Message is that there is no internet connectivity.Network trouble shooter and...
  6. IPv4, IPv6 status no internet on wifi

IPv4, IPv6 status no internet on wifi: This problem started 1 Jan, normal operation prior. When connected to internet via wifi, connection is made and google chrome operates normally. Microsoft Outlook app will not connect and update. Message is that there is no internet connectivity.Network trouble shooter and...
  7. IPv4, IPv6 status no internet on wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Ethernet shows connected but not connecting to internet, WI-FI working fine.

Ethernet shows connected but not connecting to internet, WI-FI working fine.: Hello!! Until today morning I have been able to get on the internet using a Ethernet cable. But suddenly now I cannot connect using a cable no matter how many times I use a different cable. However I'm still able to connect by using Wi-Fi, but when I plug in my Ethernet...
  9. wi-fi status "No internet, secured"

wi-fi status "No internet, secured": I've been struggling with Wi-Fi on my Surface Book 2 for the last six months. It connects fine after a reset/reboot, but then goes to status No internet, secured after 30 seconds to 10 minutes. Since none of the recommended solutions solve the problem permanently, I'm...
  10. Issue with Google Chrome loading but Internet Explorer works fine

Issue with Google Chrome loading but Internet Explorer works fine: I have a windows 10, MSI gaming laptop and recently had a hard drive failure. Swapped the HHD out for a SSD. I booted into a Recovery USB and windows loaded. Soon after I started seeing issues with google chrome. Before the hard drive failure I never once saw an issue with...