Windows 10: Wi-fi - Super slow, after update on windows 10 pro

Discus and support Wi-fi - Super slow, after update on windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Super slow Wifi - Have Windows 10 pro on MacBook Pro with bootcamp. Have been running this setup for years on same laptop. Noticed very very slow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by waseemsufi, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Wi-fi - Super slow, after update on windows 10 pro

Super slow Wifi - Have Windows 10 pro on MacBook Pro with bootcamp. Have been running this setup for years on same laptop. Noticed very very slow wifi after a windows update recently the windows side. Tried resetting router, did all the normal test advised on Microsoft website. Even reset the widows. Same issue after resetting windows. Mac side on same laptop with same network works like a charm. Tried using my phone network as a hotspot. Same issue - very slow connectivity.

Any suggestions? Thank you.

:)

waseemsufi, Nov 16, 2019

2. Windows 10 and no wi-fi

Hi Joachim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and sound”.
    • Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Method 2: The issue may occur if the drivers for Wi-fi are not installed or updated. I suggest you to install/update the latest version for Wi-fi drivers by following the steps below.

• Press ‘windows key + R’ and type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and press Enter.
    • Expand ‘Network adapter’ and right click on Wi-fi driver and select update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 16, 2019
  3. wi fi not working on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Method 2: The issue may occur if the drivers for Wi-fi are not installed or updated. I suggest you to install/update the latest version for Wi-fi drivers by following the steps below.

• Press ‘windows key + R’ and type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and press Enter.
    • Expand ‘Network adapter’ and right click on Wi-fi driver and select update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 16, 2019
  4. Wi-fi - Super slow, after update on windows 10 pro

Slow wi-fi

My laptop, with Windows 10, runs extremely slow on Wi-fi - about 15 Mbps. The warranty dept at Costco is suggesting running Windows 10 back to the factory default. Do you think this will help? I'm thinking it must be a hardware issue, specifically the
    network card?

DavidGadberry, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

Wi-fi - Super slow, after update on windows 10 pro

1. Wi-fi - Super slow, after update on windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - Super slow update

2. Slow Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Wi-Fi: Hi, I'm having issues with my Wi-fi connection. It's slower than usual and also randomly displays "no internet, secured" and loses connection.Only my Windows PC is experiencing this, as other devices connected to the same Wi-fi, mobile phones, do not behave like this?Why?...
  3. Slow Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow Wi-Fi: Hi, I'm having issues with my Wi-fi connection. It's slower than usual and also randomly displays "no internet, secured" and loses connection.Only my Windows PC is experiencing this, as other devices connected to the same Wi-fi, mobile phones, do not behave like this?Why?...
  4. Slow Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. slow wi-fi after updating the windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    slow wi-fi after updating the windows: My wi-fi started to be slow after i updated the windows, for exemple i want to open more tabs.first tab will be youtube and the other 5 will be some other sites, only the tab with youtube is working properly the videos are loading in 1080p very fast, but in the other tabs it...
  6. slow wi-fi after updating the windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    slow wi-fi after updating the windows: My wi-fi started to be slow after i updated the windows, for exemple i want to open more tabs.first tab will be youtube and the other 5 will be some other sites, only the tab with youtube is working properly the videos are loading in 1080p very fast, but in the other tabs it...
  7. slow wi-fi after updating the windows

8. slow wi fi

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    slow wi fi: wi fi very slow, Sprint said all fine at their end on Optimum, download 167 upload 37. the keyboard doesnt work but when I swith it to oter usb, it starts to work. also, unable to do software update on my i phone 11...
  9. Slow Wi-Fi

Slow Wi-Fi: I have presented a bug in the Wi-Fi connection of my computer with Windows 10, the wireless connection is slow, it looks like a turtle. I hope to help soon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-wi-fi/9e75d40e-f9f3-4afc-8bc7-c70ff92234af
  10. Windows 10 runs super slow and Wi-Fi, Bluetooth problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 runs super slow and Wi-Fi, Bluetooth problem.: Hi, I recently bought an Asus laptop which comes with Windows 10 Home and it is running very slow. When I click the power button, it takes ~3 minutes to boot the laptop properly. Default apps are also very slow, File manager takes 10 seconds to open, Chrome takes 2 minutes...