Windows 10: Wi-fi won't connect although I have a good signal. Have been through the troubleshooter,...

Discus and support Wi-fi won't connect although I have a good signal. Have been through the troubleshooter,... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Wi-fi won't connect although I have a good signal. Have been through the troubleshooter, device manager, cmd prompt actions and other things. The wi-fi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Pam DMorris, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Wi-fi won't connect although I have a good signal. Have been through the troubleshooter,...

Wi-fi won't connect although I have a good signal. Have been through the troubleshooter, device manager, cmd prompt actions and other things. The wi-fi on/off button is gone. Can someone help me?

Here is what it looks like

Wi-fi won't connect although I have a good signal. Have been through the troubleshooter,... [​IMG]

:)

Pam DMorris, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Wi-Fi issue: Limited connectivity

Hi Scot,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to run the in-built troubleshooter for Internet connections.

• Open 'Settings' and click on 'Update and security'.
    • On the left pane, select 'Troubleshoot' and run the troubleshooter for 'Internet Connections'.

You may also try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below and check if it works:

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Jun 2, 2020
  3. craigmh74 Win User
    PC connection issue (Wi-Fi)

I have 2 PCs hooked up, both running Windows 10. My PC in the living room is connected directly to the cable modem and I am using a portable Wi-Fi adapter (Netgear Genie) for my PC in the bedroom. Everything was working fine until a few days ago when I lost my Wi-Fi signal in the bedroom. The Wi-Fi icon disappeared from the taskbar. So I thought it may be the adapter. So I moved the PC into the living room and connected it directly. Well....nothing. There is still no signal. The wi-fi in my house is still active because I'm able to use my cell phone and tablet. So...any suggestions? If what I wrote is unclear let me know. Thanks.

Craig

craigmh74, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Wi-fi won't connect although I have a good signal. Have been through the troubleshooter,...

Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6 - Next generation Wi-Fi connectivity

Source: Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6 | Wi-Fi Alliance

Brink, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Wi-fi won't connect although I have a good signal. Have been through the troubleshooter,...

1. Wi-fi won't connect although I have a good signal. Have been through the troubleshooter,... - Similar Threads - won't connect although

2. I have no option to connect to Wi-Fi. It says not connecting to network adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have no option to connect to Wi-Fi. It says not connecting to network adapter: My “IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz” is not working which is causing me to not connect to Wi-Fi or giving me the option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-option-to-connect-to-wi-fi-it-says-not/62380c39-9c31-4d11-9fc8-c64f3b273a20
  3. I have no option to connect to Wi-Fi. It says not connecting to network adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have no option to connect to Wi-Fi. It says not connecting to network adapter: My “IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz” is not working which is causing me to not connect to Wi-Fi or giving me the option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-option-to-connect-to-wi-fi-it-says-not/62380c39-9c31-4d11-9fc8-c64f3b273a20
  4. Wi-Fi connectivity troubleshooting.

Wi-Fi connectivity troubleshooting.: Hello, I am encountering Wi-Fi connectivity issues.I can connect to the internet through my phone using the mobile hotspot functionality, so I can connect to this Wi-Fi network.I am having trouble connecting to my school's Wi-Fi and my home Wi-Fi. Everytime I write down the...
  5. Wi-Fi connectivity troubleshooting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi connectivity troubleshooting.: Hello, I am encountering Wi-Fi connectivity issues.I can connect to the internet through my phone using the mobile hotspot functionality, so I can connect to this Wi-Fi network.I am having trouble connecting to my school's Wi-Fi and my home Wi-Fi. Everytime I write down the...
  6. Computer Won't Connect to Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Won't Connect to Wi-Fi: HelloI am trying to troubleshoot my friends laptop. It will connect to her neighbors Wi-Fi. She can connect to her Wi-Fi on other devices, but she cannot connect to her own Wi-Fi on this computer. We have tried multiple troubleshooting solutions but nothing is working. Tried...
  7. Computer Won't Connect to Wi-Fi

Computer Won't Connect to Wi-Fi: HelloI am trying to troubleshoot my friends laptop. It will connect to her neighbors Wi-Fi. She can connect to her Wi-Fi on other devices, but she cannot connect to her own Wi-Fi on this computer. We have tried multiple troubleshooting solutions but nothing is working. Tried...
  8. Computer Won't Connect to Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Can't connect to Wi-Fi although everything else connects to it fine and my pc has been...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect to Wi-Fi although everything else connects to it fine and my pc has been...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/hushkitsune [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/grso1k/cant_connect_to_wifi_although_everything_else/
  10. I don't have a Wi-Fi option.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't have a Wi-Fi option.: Hey, my computer can easily be connected to the internet via Ethernet. Yet, I can not keep my computer downstairs connected to the Ethernet. The problem is, I don't have an option to connect to Wifi, for example, I click on Internet/network in Settings, but the only options...