Windows 10: Wi fi

Discus and support Wi fi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; HELLO i installed Windows 10 about 20 days ago from Yesterday the two notebook i own don't find the home's wifi connection ... i tried to verify... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by drixtrb, Sep 15, 2015.

1. drixtrb Win User

Wi fi

HELLO
    i installed Windows 10 about 20 days ago
    from Yesterday the two notebook i own don't find the home's wifi connection ...

i tried to verify if the problem depended by the drivers, but nothing, everything's updated...

the problem is that i can't see anything in wifi mode...

the router works well, i controlled the configuration (via ethernet )
    and the setup program doesn't show any problem ....

Davide

:)

drixtrb, Sep 15, 2015

2. Limited or no WiFi connection after upgrading from Windows 8.1

Original title: wi fi connection

after upgrade to windows 10 from windows 8.1,no wi fi or limited wi fi,in settings show wi fi is connected,but in network and sharing center show wi fi disconnected,and the wi fi light is ambar permanently,the wi fi botton not turn on the wi fi.

Iupdate the drivers, is any thing i can do to fix it?

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

HectorEdenburg, Sep 15, 2015
  3. Wifi not turning on when I disconnect from Ethernet in Windows 10 - HELP!!

Hi,

From the above description, I see that you want Wi-Fi to be turned on automatically when I disconnect from Ethernet.

If the Wi-Fi is always turned on when you disconnect from Ethernet it will automatically connect to Wi-Fi.

If the Wi-Fi is turned off when you disconnect from Ethernet, Wi-Fi will not connect or it will not turn on the Wi-Fi.

Wi-Fi will not turn on automatically, but it will connect automatically if its turned on.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Sep 15, 2015
Thema:

Wi fi