Windows 10: WIA Driver for Canon MG8220

Discus and support WIA Driver for Canon MG8220 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I read your entries for similar questions/issues with other Canon scanners. Mine worked perfectly, including last night, but after Microsoft did an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KHSH#80, Aug 15, 2018.

1. KHSH#80 Win User

WIA Driver for Canon MG8220

I read your entries for similar questions/issues with other Canon scanners. Mine worked perfectly, including last night, but after Microsoft did an overnight update, the message appeared, requiring a WIA driver and refusing to recognize my scanner. Can you suggest a link to a site where I can link and make the repair? Thank you.

:)

KHSH#80, Aug 15, 2018

2. WIA Driver for Canon MG8220

Hi, KHSH#80

Check these links, I hope you can solve the problem.

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/ho...

https://www.canondriversoftware.com/canon-pixma...

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly
    research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Pedro Bruguera, Sep 25, 2018
  3. KHSH#80 Win User

I read your entries for similar questions/issues with other Canon scanners. Mine worked perfectly, including last night, but after Microsoft did an overnight update, the message appeared, requiring a WIA driver and refusing to recognize my scanner. Can
    you suggest a link to a site where I can link and make the repair? Thank you.

KHSH#80, Sep 25, 2018
  4. WIA Driver for Canon MG8220

Hi KHSH#80

My name is Fernando. I am an Independent Advisor. I am here to guide you with your WIA driver.

Sounds like your drivers got corrupt or deleted. Have you tried reloading your drivers?

Respectfully,

Fernando Y.

FernandoYebra1, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

1. WIA Driver for Canon MG8220 - Similar Threads - WIA Driver Canon

2. سكانر يطلب wia driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    سكانر يطلب wia driver: اسكانر من نوع BENQ موديل SZW 3300u wia driver تم تعريفه و لكن كل مرة اريد استخدامة يطلب مني علما ان الوندوز 7 BIT 32شكرا https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%D8%B3%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%B1/e1610cab-c885-4257-a6cb-112e3b44bf43
  3. WIA driver not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WIA driver not working.: My scanner will not work. It keeps saying I need a WIA driver. I have one. It is set to automatic. Microsoft says it is up to date and working, but I cannot change the settings. I have downloaded the latest drivers from Epson. I have turned off both computer and printer. No...
  4. Trouble installing Canon MG8220 Printer - "MP drivers not installed"

Trouble installing Canon MG8220 Printer - "MP drivers not installed": New computer today. Trying to get Canon MG8220 printer hooked up. The printer is found by windows, but not correctly installed. Control Panel says "Driver not installed." Downloaded driver from Canon website, tried to install. Error on installation says "MP drivers not...
  5. Problem with 260ci WIA Driver

Problem with 260ci WIA Driver: Tried downloading my pictures to my laptop but not possible but when trouble shoot, it shows 260ci WIA Driver has a driver problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-260ci-wia-driver/3d131ae0-7421-4a19-bca7-371d6294f376
  6. Driver 260ci WIA

Driver 260ci WIA: Troubleshoot cannot fix this problem. What can I do ? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-260ci-wia/fe3e8763-ef6f-497b-bead-c3fc5d6a0621
  7. WIA Driver

WIA Driver: Hi I am trying to get my Canon i-sensys MF4780W printer's scanner to work from my laptop. I get message WIA Driver required to perform this action. I have windows 10, 64 bit. My WIA driver is running. Please can I get some advice on this matter. Marinda...
  8. 260ci WIA driver (USB)

260ci WIA driver (USB): In WORD there are check marks on the side of most of my files and white Xs with a red back drop. I am not sure if this is a result of the driver message that says I have a driver problem. I'm only assuming the checks and Xs is a result of something else....
  9. WIA driver to use this device

WIA driver to use this device: I have a hp officejet pro 8610 all in one printer and i can not use the scanner. i am getting a error saying, you need a WIA driver to use this device. please install it from the installation cd or from manufacturer's website and try again. I got through to HP and they...
  10. CANON LIDE 210 - problem with WIA/TWAIN

CANON LIDE 210 - problem with WIA/TWAIN: I own a Canon Lide 210 scanner since about 2011 which worked fine using WIndows 7 since then and still does. But after I upgraded all my computers (2 laptops and one desktop) to WIndows 10 it does not work anymore on the desktop to which it is connected. The newest...