Windows 10: Wibdows 10 update doesnt let me use the start menu

Discus and support Wibdows 10 update doesnt let me use the start menu in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I also cant use a system restore as it doesnt find any. Cant revert the update cause i cant find windows update. What do I do? Anyone else have this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Xp3kt, Feb 20, 2023.

1. /u/Xp3kt Win User

Wibdows 10 update doesnt let me use the start menu

I also cant use a system restore as it doesnt find any. Cant revert the update cause i cant find windows update. What do I do? Anyone else have this?

submitted by /u/Xp3kt
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Xp3kt, Feb 20, 2023

2. Windows 10 -No start menu or access

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

Before we proceed, I would like you to answer the following question:

• Do any receive any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps below:

steps

1.This issue can be fixed by Windows Updates.Please refer to the suggestions by Sharath Srinivasa replied on January 23, 2015 in the link given below.

Redirecting

2. you can also refer to the suggestion by Ravinath P from the following link for more information.

Redirecting

I also suggest you to download the latest updates and restart the computer and check.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Feb 20, 2023
  3. Start menu doesnt work

Hi,

I can understand that must make you feel upset and we will work toward fixing this situation for you.

To better assist you, do let us know if the issue started recently. Also, let us know the different troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to try the steps suggested in the help article below if you have not tried and then check if it helps.

Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana

Also, make sure you have installed all pending Windows updates.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Wungraileng Vashi, Feb 20, 2023
  4. Wibdows 10 update doesnt let me use the start menu

Start menu no longer works

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that the Start menu is not working.

Initially, I suggest you to run Windows Update troubleshooter to fix the problem.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + X and select
      Control panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter,
      and then click Troubleshooting.
    Under System and Security, click Fix problems with Windows Updates.

Please refer to the suggestions given by Sharath Srinivasa replied on January 23, 2015 in the link given below.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_search/start-menu-doesnt-appear/a7c56613-277c-4993-bb74-08650dce7b21.

I Hope this information helps. Please post us if you need any help with Windows.

SuvarnaG1709, Feb 20, 2023
Thema:

Wibdows 10 update doesnt let me use the start menu

1. Wibdows 10 update doesnt let me use the start menu - Similar Threads - Wibdows update doesnt

2. PC start up menu will not let me input pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC start up menu will not let me input pin: Okay so to begin, I recently changed phone numbers on my Microsoft account, and for some reason it doesn’t change the phone numbers for an entire month, which is a bit inconvenient. And now this morning, when I turned on my PC, it says there was something wrong with my pin,...
  3. PC start up menu will not let me input pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC start up menu will not let me input pin: Okay so to begin, I recently changed phone numbers on my Microsoft account, and for some reason it doesn’t change the phone numbers for an entire month, which is a bit inconvenient. And now this morning, when I turned on my PC, it says there was something wrong with my pin,...
  4. Forgot PIN, wont let me use password, wont let me reset PIN, doesnt let me sign in with...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgot PIN, wont let me use password, wont let me reset PIN, doesnt let me sign in with...: I've forgotten the PIN to my laptop, when I click the 'i forgot my pin' button it loads for a second then does nothing, theres no option to sign in with password, there no option to sign in with a different account, when i type in a random PIN it says to sign in with an...
  5. Forgot PIN, wont let me use password, wont let me reset PIN, doesnt let me sign in with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot PIN, wont let me use password, wont let me reset PIN, doesnt let me sign in with...: I've forgotten the PIN to my laptop, when I click the 'i forgot my pin' button it loads for a second then does nothing, theres no option to sign in with password, there no option to sign in with a different account, when i type in a random PIN it says to sign in with an...
  6. Forgot PIN, wont let me use password, wont let me reset PIN, doesnt let me sign in with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. It doesnt let me press activate windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    It doesnt let me press activate windows: When i go on settings and click on activate windows, my whole settings just stops respondingcrashes and then i have to close it and open it again. If i try to do it again the same thing happens. After i scroll down and click the activation link, my whole settings diesthe...
  8. Malwarbytes Doesnt Let Me to Disable It - Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Malwarbytes Doesnt Let Me to Disable It - Help: I'm unable to stop services running by malwarebytes and cant set it to "disable." When I try to, I get a 'access is denied' message. What do i do? 178777
  9. Start menu doesn't let me scroll down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu doesn't let me scroll down: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dxn47 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lnk1vg/start_menu_doesnt_let_me_scroll_down/
  10. doesnt let me personalize

in Windows 10 Customization
    doesnt let me personalize: when I try to change the background it reads "you need to activate windows before you can personalize your pc" then it promps an "activate windows now" option and then promps a message saying "we cant activate windows on this device as we cant connect to your organizations...