Windows 10: wich Windows its good for game?

Discus and support wich Windows its good for game? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hey ! i want to know wich windows its good for game? wich version? i think windows 10 its better! but which version? pro? home?ent? Please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by abdollahnoroozi, Sep 30, 2019.

1. wich Windows its good for game?

hey !

i want to know wich windows its good for game? wich version?

i think windows 10 its better!

but which version? pro? home?ent?

Please help me i really need to know that

tnq so much

sorry if i have bad English :XXX

:)

abdollahnoroozi, Sep 30, 2019
  2. PT
    pt Win User

good stepping for AM2

hi
    wich is a good stepping for a AM2 athlon 3000+?
    thanks *Smile wich Windows its good for game? :)

3. newtekie1 Win User
    Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Sep 30, 2019
  4. wich Windows its good for game?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

wich Windows its good for game?

1. wich Windows its good for game? - Similar Threads - wich game

2. Transfer minecraft game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer minecraft game: Hi, As can't purchase it on my daughters account (too young), I just bought the minecraft game on my ms account. Though now can't transfer it to her laptop without it being in trial mode when she is signed in. Technology moved on but it seems people making a dogs dinner...
  3. how do i download a game windows 95 on windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i download a game windows 95 on windows 10 laptop: I need help downloading a windows 95 game onto windows 10 laptop, can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-a-game-windows-95-on-windows-10/624620bc-3427-4637-aec4-733aad52363c
  4. my laptop shutsdown while gaming and have low display memry of 128 mb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop shutsdown while gaming and have low display memry of 128 mb: hello everyone i have acer laptop with 16 gb ram.. recently while gaming my laptop shuts down automatically while gaming and i run DirectX diagnostic tool and found out that its shows my approx. total memory at 8277mb and display memory at 128mb ..i was wondering if that...
  5. Game Rust Graphic Bug help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game Rust Graphic Bug help: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/326127048156250123/633736634747322368/download.png i have this issue with rust when i join a server i hear sound and everything but grey screen is it my graphics driver or ? i dont know what to do i just wanna play with friends...
  6. Windows Microsoft Minsaweeper and Ultimate Word Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Microsoft Minsaweeper and Ultimate Word Games: Since the last update, my subscriptions to Microsoft Ultimate Word Games and Microsoft Minesweeper have gone back to unpaid subscriptions and even though they say I am still subscribed and to play them through the X-Box game bar, it is still acting as if they need to be paid...
  7. Next Week on Xbox: New Games for October 21 to 25 Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Next Week on Xbox: New Games for October 21 to 25 Xbox: Welcome to Next Week on Xbox, where we cover all the new games coming soon to Xbox One! Every week the team at Xbox aims to deliver quality gaming content for you to enjoy on your favorite gaming console. To find out what’s coming soon to Xbox One, read on below and click on...
  8. Unable to log in to microsoft store and games that use xbox live

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to log in to microsoft store and games that use xbox live: Hello, I can't login to my Microsoft account in the store and I tried it with the xbox app. The xbox console companion app said: "We were unable to sign in to Xbox Live" and "A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated." The store app...
  9. Random apps and games crashes with error 0xc0000005 and blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random apps and games crashes with error 0xc0000005 and blue screens: Since the end of July 2019 my apps and games (including windows services) have been crashing randomly, the windows event log lists these crashes with error 0xc0000005, here's an example for the game Verdun (other apps and games crash with the same error): Faulting...
  10. Wich is Best Business Laptops?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wich is Best Business Laptops?: Hi Everyone, I am running a small web designing company iBase Solutions in India, Hyderabad. I am looking for best laptops for my business. I am interested in Microsoft computers and laptops, Please suggest me. Thanking You....