Windows 10: wich Windows its good for game?

Discus and support wich Windows its good for game? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hey ! i want to know wich windows its good for game? wich version? i think windows 10 its better! but which version? pro? home?ent? Please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by abdollahnoroozi, Sep 30, 2019.

1. wich Windows its good for game?

hey !

i want to know wich windows its good for game? wich version?

i think windows 10 its better!

but which version? pro? home?ent?

Please help me i really need to know that

tnq so much

sorry if i have bad English :XXX

:)

abdollahnoroozi, Sep 30, 2019
  2. PT
    pt Win User

good stepping for AM2

hi
    wich is a good stepping for a AM2 athlon 3000+?
    thanks *Smile wich Windows its good for game? :)

3. newtekie1 Win User
    Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Sep 30, 2019
  4. wich Windows its good for game?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

wich Windows its good for game?

1. wich Windows its good for game? - Similar Threads - wich game

2. why did Microsoft ''trick'' me into upgrading to windows 11 wich is worse and unstable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why did Microsoft ''trick'' me into upgrading to windows 11 wich is worse and unstable: a couple of weeks ago i was getting ready for bed so i went to shut of my pc, but when i did it said update and shut off wich i thought was just going to be a normal update and not chaning the ios of the pc! it could have given me a notifcation that it was going to ruin my pc...
  3. why did Microsoft ''trick'' me into upgrading to windows 11 wich is worse and unstable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why did Microsoft ''trick'' me into upgrading to windows 11 wich is worse and unstable: a couple of weeks ago i was getting ready for bed so i went to shut of my pc, but when i did it said update and shut off wich i thought was just going to be a normal update and not chaning the ios of the pc! it could have given me a notifcation that it was going to ruin my pc...
  4. Good day, i accidently replaced a RDA file wich is very important for work how can i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good day, i accidently replaced a RDA file wich is very important for work how can i...: Good day, i accidently replaced a RDA file wich is very important for work how can i recover the old version. It also says no previous version found....
  5. Good day, i accidently replaced a RDA file wich is very important for work how can i...

Good day, i accidently replaced a RDA file wich is very important for work how can i...: Good day, i accidently replaced a RDA file wich is very important for work how can i recover the old version. It also says no previous version found....
  6. How to fix a SSD wich had Windows installed on it? its on ReadOnly, tried to format but i cant.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix a SSD wich had Windows installed on it? its on ReadOnly, tried to format but i cant.: recently i bought a SSD and installed windows 11 on a laptop. One day my laptop was installing updates on background and the PC shutted down somehow i had battery and it was connected. when i turned on the PC there was a blue screen with nothing on it.I tried waiting, tried...
  7. How to fix a SSD wich had Windows installed on it? its on ReadOnly, tried to format but i cant.

How to fix a SSD wich had Windows installed on it? its on ReadOnly, tried to format but i cant.: recently i bought a SSD and installed windows 11 on a laptop. One day my laptop was installing updates on background and the PC shutted down somehow i had battery and it was connected. when i turned on the PC there was a blue screen with nothing on it.I tried waiting, tried...
  8. Disappear a file wich was contain my documents, downloads...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disappear a file wich was contain my documents, downloads...: I changed the downloads file location from C/user/par/ which is containing my documents, my music, downloads and .... to D drive but I did a mistake I put just D drive instead of D/downloads and then I tried to relocate it to C/user/Par and it showed a prompt wich was "we...
  9. Disappear a file wich was contain my documents, downloads...

Disappear a file wich was contain my documents, downloads...: I changed the downloads file location from C/user/par/ which is containing my documents, my music, downloads and .... to D drive but I did a mistake I put just D drive instead of D/downloads and then I tried to relocate it to C/user/Par and it showed a prompt wich was "we...
  10. Hello! Can I get Windows XP key having only installation original Disk wich look like...

Hello! Can I get Windows XP key having only installation original Disk wich look like...: Hello! Can I get Windows XP key having only installation original Disk wich look like mirror with hologram? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-can-i-get-windows-xp-key-having-only/01aca8bb-329e-40df-86b2-21e992bdf4d5