Windows 10: Widcomm Bluetooth software (Windows 10)

Discus and support Widcomm Bluetooth software (Windows 10) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I downloaded drivers for Widcomm Bluetooth software into a folder called BCM702 (created by the download software) and then ran setup. It looked like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TomVLbird, Oct 9, 2019.

1. TomVLbird Win User

Widcomm Bluetooth software (Windows 10)

I downloaded drivers for Widcomm Bluetooth software into a folder called BCM702 (created by the download software) and then ran setup. It looked like the software was installed, but how do I run the software? It does not show up as an icon or in the list of software in the startup menu. When I try to add bluetooth headphones as a device, Windows cannot find the headphones to pair.

:)

TomVLbird, Oct 9, 2019
  2. fsbegum Win User

WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software not compatible with Windows 10

I recently performed a factory reset of my Dell Inspiron 3543 laptop and then upgraded to Windows 10. Once I logged onto my laptop after upgraded I received two notifications about compatibility issues.

1.) Dell Back up and Recovery

2.) WIDCOMM Bluetooth software

These two items were found not to be compatible with my current Windows (Windows 10). I was able to update my Dell Backup and Recovery by redownloading the latest software/drivers but no luck with WIDCOMM.

How do I find and update the bluetooth software that way it is compatible with Windows 10?

fsbegum, Oct 9, 2019
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Oct 9, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Widcomm Bluetooth software (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Widcomm Bluetooth software

2. Accidentally uninstalled the bluetooth software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accidentally uninstalled the bluetooth software: I have a Dell Inspiron 7386 2in1, I was trying to connect to my bluetooth headphones when my bluetooth stopped working. Even when I tried to "turn it back on" there was no option, in fact, when I ran the troubleshooter it said I don't even have bluetooth on my device. I tried...
  3. Accidentally uninstalled the bluetooth software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally uninstalled the bluetooth software: I have a Dell Inspiron 7386 2in1, I was trying to connect to my bluetooth headphones when my bluetooth stopped working. Even when I tried to "turn it back on" there was no option, in fact, when I ran the troubleshooter it said I don't even have bluetooth on my device. I tried...
  4. Accidentally uninstalled the bluetooth software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Core Isolation Blocked by Incompatible WIDCOMM Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core Isolation Blocked by Incompatible WIDCOMM Driver: Running Windows 11 on HP Omen 17, all updates current. Just noticed an Memory Integrity error flag in Security due to driver incompatibilities. Offending driver is:frmupgr.sysWIDCOMMImport date: 10/26/2021Driver date: 5/7/2007Driver version: 6.1.0.1000Published name:...
  6. Core Isolation Blocked by Incompatible WIDCOMM Driver

Core Isolation Blocked by Incompatible WIDCOMM Driver: Running Windows 11 on HP Omen 17, all updates current. Just noticed an Memory Integrity error flag in Security due to driver incompatibilities. Offending driver is:frmupgr.sysWIDCOMMImport date: 10/26/2021Driver date: 5/7/2007Driver version: 6.1.0.1000Published name:...
  7. Windows 10 Bluetooth connection issue: RtkA2dp software uninstalled

Windows 10 Bluetooth connection issue: RtkA2dp software uninstalled: Hi, I have an HP desktop with windows 10 updated to the latest version. I was trying to fix a Bluetooth connection issue with my bose headphone kept disconnecting and reconnecting; my AirPods pro worked fine on the desktop, but during the process of attempting to fix it, I...
  8. windows 10 64 bit bluetooth driver & icon software

windows 10 64 bit bluetooth driver & icon software: Sir, I Want windows 10 bluetooth driver 64 bit software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-64-bit-bluetooth-driver-icon-software/9798d154-96bd-4619-aa51-32736eaf79da
  9. WIDCOMM Broadcom Bluetooth Software doesn’t work on this version 1903 of Windows 10

WIDCOMM Broadcom Bluetooth Software doesn’t work on this version 1903 of Windows 10: WIDCOMM Broadcom Bluetooth Software doesn’t work on this version 1903 of Windows 10 This solution worked for my Dell Precision M4400 version 1903 of Win10 64bit. This solution works 100% on Dell Laptops that have WIDCOMM Bluetooth software or Dell Wireless 365 Bluetooth...
  10. Sony Vaio Laptop crashes with Windows 10 with Bluetooth software installed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sony Vaio Laptop crashes with Windows 10 with Bluetooth software installed: Hi, I have a Sony Vaio Laptop SVF15A18CXB which works well with Windows 8 and 8.1. I love being update with software so I have been trying to upgrade to Windows 10 but unfortunately my laptop crashes with the BSOD when I install the Bluetooth software and want to connect to...