Windows 10: WIDCOMM Broadcom Bluetooth Software doesn’t work on this version 1903 of Windows 10

Discus and support WIDCOMM Broadcom Bluetooth Software doesn’t work on this version 1903 of Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; WIDCOMM Broadcom Bluetooth Software doesn’t work on this version 1903 of Windows 10 This solution worked for my Dell Precision M4400 version 1903 of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Yucel_E26, May 26, 2019.

1. Yucel_E26 Win User

WIDCOMM Broadcom Bluetooth Software doesn’t work on this version 1903 of Windows 10

WIDCOMM Broadcom Bluetooth Software doesn’t work on this version 1903 of Windows 10

This solution worked for my Dell Precision M4400 version 1903 of Win10 64bit.
    This solution works 100% on Dell Laptops that have WIDCOMM Bluetooth software or Dell Wireless 365 Bluetooth Module

S1:
    First of all Download your Bluetooth drivers and extract it.(Etc.18187_18187_05.exe or 18187_13.exe)
    Download link;

https://dc1ikuqcporsz.cloudfront.net/data/18187_13.exe
    or
    https://www.trust.com/tr/product/18187-manga-bluetooth-4-0-adapter
    Support-->Download--> Software-->18187_13.exe

S2:
    Now go to the "C:\ or D:\" folder you extracted and find your Bluetooth Drivers.

S3:
    Now find “Setup.exe“and install it.(Both Win64 (for 64-bit) or Win32 (for 32-bit).)

S6:
    Now Restart your PC.So open Bluetooth after restart your PC. That’s it.

:)

Yucel_E26, May 26, 2019
  2. fsbegum Win User

WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software not compatible with Windows 10

I recently performed a factory reset of my Dell Inspiron 3543 laptop and then upgraded to Windows 10. Once I logged onto my laptop after upgraded I received two notifications about compatibility issues.

1.) Dell Back up and Recovery

2.) WIDCOMM Bluetooth software

These two items were found not to be compatible with my current Windows (Windows 10). I was able to update my Dell Backup and Recovery by redownloading the latest software/drivers but no luck with WIDCOMM.

How do I find and update the bluetooth software that way it is compatible with Windows 10?

fsbegum, May 26, 2019
  3. Update breaks Bluetooth.

Had similar problem with Toshiba X500-10T.

Have installed WIDCOMM Bluetooth Windows Software found on BROADCOM web site (Bluetooth | Broadcom) instead of Toshiba drivers and all is now OK.

Hope this helps.

jaburmester, May 26, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, May 26, 2019
Thema:

1. WIDCOMM Broadcom Bluetooth Software doesn’t work on this version 1903 of Windows 10 - Similar Threads - WIDCOMM Broadcom Bluetooth

2. Broadcom 2070 Bluetooth is not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broadcom 2070 Bluetooth is not working properly: I'm on device and printers, and I got a troubleshoot of WINDOWS7-PC. I right-clicked and click the "Troubleshoot", then it got detected. I clicked "Next", then the message shows me "Broadcom 2070 Bluetooth is not working properly". Any help?Thanks-Sajad Sadiq...
  3. Broadcom 2070 Bluetooth is not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broadcom 2070 Bluetooth is not working properly: I'm on device and printers, and I got a troubleshoot of WINDOWS7-PC. I right-clicked and click the "Troubleshoot", then it got detected. I clicked "Next", then the message shows me "Broadcom 2070 Bluetooth is not working properly". Any help?Thanks-Sajad Sadiq...
  4. Bluetooth doesn’t work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth doesn’t work.: It just doesn’t work. I’ve had it working before. I had a controller connected to play GTA V with. But now, for whatever reason, it just doesn’t detect new devices. I connected the controller and it didn’t receive and input from the controller. No biggie, I’ll just remove the...
  5. Bluetooth issues Windows 10 version 1903

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth issues Windows 10 version 1903: I can't connect to bluetooth. I've tried help from internet, but none worked. Processor Intel Core i5-4210U 1.70ghz 64-bit Product ID 00326-10000-00000-AA084 Asus, 64-bit...
  6. Keyboard works but doesn’t work in Microsoft software???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard works but doesn’t work in Microsoft software???: So this is odd but i updated my pc drivers the other day and now my keyboard isnt recognized when im on my desktop page, cant search cant type a letter ok any of the microsoft side including microsoft edge but.... once i use chrome, itunes or when checking the advanced...
  7. Bluetooth not working after Updating Windows to version 1903 and 19093

Bluetooth not working after Updating Windows to version 1903 and 19093: Greetings Microsoft Community, I'm here asking for assistance after trying a bunch of troubleshoots in order to fix Bluetooth that was ruined by windows update for around two days. Bluetooth is shown in the action Center But that button literally does nothing, not...
  8. Windows 10 Version 1903 - Bluetooth has completely stopped working.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Version 1903 - Bluetooth has completely stopped working.: Hi there, I am having a struggle to get Bluetooth working. After troubleshooting for weeks, installing new drivers and buying two different Bluetooth USB units, there has been no luck. I have tried the troubleshooting tool from Microsoft and it tells me: Check Bluetooth radio...
  9. Widcomm Bluetooth software (Windows 10)

Widcomm Bluetooth software (Windows 10): I downloaded drivers for Widcomm Bluetooth software into a folder called BCM702 (created by the download software) and then ran setup. It looked like the software was installed, but how do I run the software? It does not show up as an icon or in the list of software in the...
  10. Version 1903 update stopped my bluetooth working.

Version 1903 update stopped my bluetooth working.: On 03 Oct 19 my windows got updated to version 1903. Unfortunately it broke my bluetooth completely. I can neither add a bluetooth device nor can connect to already paired devices. I did sfc/ scannow. Found some corrupt files but can not mend them. Please access to my log...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. broadcom bluetooth software cant run on windows

2. broadcom bluetooth software doesn’t work on this version of windows

3. windows 10 virssion 1903 bluethooth icon not show

4. https://www.trust.com/tr/product/18187-manga-bluetooth-4-0-adapter Support-->Download--> Software-->18187_13.exe,
  5. broadcom bluetooth can not run on windows,
  6. windows 10 1903 broadcom,
  7. windows 10 1903 AND Broadcom Bluetooth