Windows 10: Wide Screen Design Tablet TB-7300

Discus and support Wide Screen Design Tablet TB-7300 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everybody! I've installed my "Trust Wide Screen Design Tablet TB-7300" on Windows 10. Unfortunately some components didn't work under Windows 10:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fly-Like-An-Igel, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Wide Screen Design Tablet TB-7300

Hi everybody!

I've installed my "Trust Wide Screen Design Tablet TB-7300" on Windows 10.

Unfortunately some components didn't work under Windows 10:

The 32 extra direct accessible programmable buttons seem to be deactivated.

The software "Macro Key Manager" didn't work. So I can't modify or activate the programmable Buttons on the screen.

If anybody got an idea, how to fix this problem, it would be fine.

Thank's for reading. Wide Screen Design Tablet TB-7300 :)

:)

Fly-Like-An-Igel, Nov 12, 2019
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Nov 12, 2019
  3. missing system wide icons

Hi Janet,

You might have accidentally change some settings on your computer.

We suggest following these troubleshooting steps on how to resolve the issue:

Method 1: Check View option.

• Right-click the desktop.
    • Select View and then Show desktop icons.
    • Make sure the option is checked.

If issue persist, follow the method below.

Method 2: Check Settings.

• Click Start, search for Settings.
    • Select Tablet mode on the left pane.
    • Turn off Hide app icons on the taskbar in tablet mode and
      Automatically hide the taskbar in tablet mode

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Nov 12, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Wide Screen Design Tablet TB-7300

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

Wide Screen Design Tablet TB-7300

1. Wide Screen Design Tablet TB-7300 - Similar Threads - Wide Screen Design

2. Window snapping on ultra wide screens

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window snapping on ultra wide screens: Hi guys,I have always found the windows key and arrow key useful for dividing the screen quickly into two equally spaced work areas on the screen. Is there a way of snapping into three. I.e. using the centre third. I am aware of an app called magnet on OSX is there a method...
  3. Window snapping on ultra wide screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window snapping on ultra wide screens: Hi guys,I have always found the windows key and arrow key useful for dividing the screen quickly into two equally spaced work areas on the screen. Is there a way of snapping into three. I.e. using the centre third. I am aware of an app called magnet on OSX is there a method...
  4. Window snapping on ultra wide screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft computer stuck in wide screen

Microsoft computer stuck in wide screen: Hi my computer is stuck in wide screen and the top and bottom of the screen are black i tried to restore to sertain time date that didnt work and i tried to download the driver from amd and it[IMG]didnt work and i tried to factory reset and it didnt work and tried changing...
  6. Wide screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Wide screen: Until an update Wednesday 9/9/20 screen was okay. Then after update everytthing is wide, settings are same as before. 164328
  7. Wide screen setting's problems

Wide screen setting's problems: Besides my laptop screen I also have a separate wide screen which is causing problems made by a company called ^OC, the first letter being an upside down V at an angle to the right which makes it impossible to do a Google search or find out who they are. Finally there are 3...
  8. Some components not working for Wide Screen Design Tablet TB-7300 after installing Windows 10

Some components not working for Wide Screen Design Tablet TB-7300 after installing Windows 10: Hi everybody! I've installed my "Trust Wide Screen Design Tablet TB-7300" on Windows 10. Unfortunately some components didn't work under Windows 10: The 32 extra direct accessible programmable buttons seem to be deactivated. The software "Macro Key Manager" didn't work....
  9. Make screen fill wide monitor

Make screen fill wide monitor: I'm using a 32" tv as a monitor. The TV has a VGA port and will work with a setting of 1024 X 768 If I go to a higher setting the TV won't accept it. The desktop used to fill the screen from side to side but has changed lately so that the display is a square in the middle...
  10. Videos stuck in wide screen mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Videos stuck in wide screen mode: Recently something happened so when I watch video online and put them on full screen, they show up wide screen so it's black on top and bottom of screen (above and below video). This make movies look stretched side-ways and actors, etc look wider than they are supposed to be....