Windows 10: Wide screen setting's problems

Discus and support Wide screen setting's problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Besides my laptop screen I also have a separate wide screen which is causing problems made by a company called ^OC, the first letter being an upside... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Arcadian, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Arcadian Win User

Wide screen setting's problems

Besides my laptop screen I also have a separate wide screen which is causing problems made by a company called ^OC, the first letter being an upside down V at an angle to the right which makes it impossible to do a Google search or find out who they are. Finally there are 3 small adjustment points at the bottom right of the plastic side panel which are a real pain when trying to get the colour balance right as at the moment it's almost "whited" out.
    Anyone know who they are as I need to get an online manual or instructions etc....?

Thanks

:)

Arcadian, Jun 17, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 17, 2020
  3. screen wide problem

first I had a rotating problem . Now a screen wide

Reginald Spratley_1, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Wide screen setting's problems - Similar Threads - Wide screen setting's

2. Setting System-wide Timer Resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting System-wide Timer Resolution: How can I set my system's timer resolution?I understand that the Windows default timer resolution is 15.6ms.I currently am tweaking my system. Months ago, I was able to make my system's 'current timer resolution' to 10000 1ms. But I made a system restore. My system's current...
  3. Setting System-wide Timer Resolution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting System-wide Timer Resolution: How can I set my system's timer resolution?I understand that the Windows default timer resolution is 15.6ms.I currently am tweaking my system. Months ago, I was able to make my system's 'current timer resolution' to 10000 1ms. But I made a system restore. My system's current...
  4. Setting System-wide Timer Resolution

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Ultra wide Monitor Resolution Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ultra wide Monitor Resolution Problems: Hi, so I have a Dell XPS 15 9550 laptop, and I just got a Dell S3422DWG monitor. I connected it to one of the hdmi ports, but the resolution is stretched, and if I go to display settings to change it, I don’t get an option for 3440x1440p. I was reading that I need to install...
  6. Ultra wide Monitor Resolution Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ultra wide Monitor Resolution Problems: Hi, so I have a Dell XPS 15 9550 laptop, and I just got a Dell S3422DWG monitor. I connected it to one of the hdmi ports, but the resolution is stretched, and if I go to display settings to change it, I don’t get an option for 3440x1440p. I was reading that I need to install...
  7. Ultra wide Monitor Resolution Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Wide 32:9 prtsc problem with dual monitor set-up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wide 32:9 prtsc problem with dual monitor set-up: Hello guys, I recently added a dual screen set-up for my online office work from home.... I found out that by default, a screenshot of both the screens together both 16:9 side by side comes as a widescreen 32:9 screenshot, and the quality is heavily compromised... As I use...
  9. Wide screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Wide screen: Until an update Wednesday 9/9/20 screen was okay. Then after update everytthing is wide, settings are same as before. 164328
  10. Videos stuck in wide screen mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Videos stuck in wide screen mode: Recently something happened so when I watch video online and put them on full screen, they show up wide screen so it's black on top and bottom of screen (above and below video). This make movies look stretched side-ways and actors, etc look wider than they are supposed to be....