Windows 10: Wide screen

Discus and support Wide screen in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Until an update Wednesday 9/9/20 screen was okay. Then after update everytthing is wide, settings are same as before. 164328 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Funkyecat, Sep 12, 2020 at 1:28 AM.

1. Funkyecat Win User

Wide screen

Until an update Wednesday 9/9/20 screen was okay. Then after update everytthing is wide, settings are same as before.

:)

2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

3. wide screen

was typing message in a game im playing and apparently I pressed something and my screen went stretch wide like when you look at a wide screen movie no on the big wide screen ned to get back to regular view cant figure out how to do it

4. Rodar7071 Win User

Wide screen

Wide screen

My computer jumped to a wide screen while playing a Microsoft game and I cannot get it back to a 'normal' size.

Thema:

Wide screen

1. Wide screen - Similar Threads - Wide screen

2. Custom lock screen image on ultra-wide (3440x1440) panel always zooms to fill screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Custom lock screen image on ultra-wide (3440x1440) panel always zooms to fill screen: I recently started using an ultra-wide (3440x1440) monitor and noticed that the custom image I use for the lock screen wasn't displaying the full image. The image is 1920x1080. But, when the lock screen appears, it looks like the image is being zoomed to fill the space...
  3. Wide screen setting's problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wide screen setting's problems: Besides my laptop screen I also have a separate wide screen which is causing problems made by a company called ^OC, the first letter being an upside down V at an angle to the right which makes it impossible to do a Google search or find out who they are. Finally there are 3...
  4. Some components not working for Wide Screen Design Tablet TB-7300 after installing Windows 10

Some components not working for Wide Screen Design Tablet TB-7300 after installing Windows 10: Hi everybody! I've installed my "Trust Wide Screen Design Tablet TB-7300" on Windows 10. Unfortunately some components didn't work under Windows 10: The 32 extra direct accessible programmable buttons seem to be deactivated. The software "Macro Key Manager" didn't work....
  5. Wide Screen Design Tablet TB-7300

Wide Screen Design Tablet TB-7300: Hi everybody! I've installed my "Trust Wide Screen Design Tablet TB-7300" on Windows 10. Unfortunately some components didn't work under Windows 10: The 32 extra direct accessible programmable buttons seem to be deactivated. The software "Macro Key Manager" didn't work....
  6. windows 10 my screen is too wide. how do i fix?

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 my screen is too wide. how do i fix?: how do I adjust the width of my scree. It is too wide https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-my-screen-is-too-wide-how-do-i-fix/8577e4a3-e550-4ff2-a8c1-bb62a67e987d
  7. Two Monitor Display Issue: Wide screen & standard width

Two Monitor Display Issue: Wide screen & standard width: I have two monitors. The main monitor is a wide screen, while the 2nd monitor is not. The second monitor displays Google (or Facebook) as if it were a widescreen two. The display cuts off the right hand side of the screen and sometimes there's no option to scroll right....
  8. Make screen fill wide monitor

Make screen fill wide monitor: I'm using a 32" tv as a monitor. The TV has a VGA port and will work with a setting of 1024 X 768 If I go to a higher setting the TV won't accept it. The desktop used to fill the screen from side to side but has changed lately so that the display is a square in the middle...
  9. My wide screen laptop suddenly became 1024x768

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    My wide screen laptop suddenly became 1024x768: I have a laptop called Acer aspire 5732zg with windows 10. i was sitting in front of my laptop, checking my phone. it happened SUDDENLY, i did NOTHING! It became 1024 x 768 but it was 1366 768 (wide screen). When i check the screen settings, only 1024 768 and 800 600...
  10. Videos stuck in wide screen mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Videos stuck in wide screen mode: Recently something happened so when I watch video online and put them on full screen, they show up wide screen so it's black on top and bottom of screen (above and below video). This make movies look stretched side-ways and actors, etc look wider than they are supposed to be....