Windows 10: wider screen

Discus and support wider screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop screen it seems wider, I tried all the setting steps but I can't get it right? Any idea how to correct it ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by salehbenkhayal1, Aug 19, 2018.

1. wider screen

My laptop screen it seems wider, I tried all the setting steps but I can't get it right? Any idea how to correct it ?

:)

salehbenkhayal1, Aug 19, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 19, 2018
  3. The task bar is wider than my monitor screen.

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Firstly, try to install all the available Windows Updates and check if it fixes the issue.

I suggest you to change the screen resolution settings and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key and type Change Screen Resolution and click on the option listed.

• Under resolution try changing the resolution settings.

Also try to install the latest drivers from the manufacturer website and check.

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Giridhar J, Aug 19, 2018
  4. Bobthewad Win User

wider screen

Everything has gone wider and larger on my screen. Windows 10

Everything has gone wider and larger on my screen. Windows 10

I have done all that has been suggested on forums and in Windows 10 Help to no avail.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

Bobthewad, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

wider screen

1. wider screen - Similar Threads - wider screen

2. why is my favorite tab so thin? what happened to it? it was wider before my system update,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my favorite tab so thin? what happened to it? it was wider before my system update,...: why is my favorite tab so thin? what happened to it? it was wider before my system update, now I cannot see any of my favorites, what happened? How do I get it back to the way it was?...
  3. why is my favorite tab so thin? what happened to it? it was wider before my system update,...

in Windows 10 Customization
    why is my favorite tab so thin? what happened to it? it was wider before my system update,...: why is my favorite tab so thin? what happened to it? it was wider before my system update, now I cannot see any of my favorites, what happened? How do I get it back to the way it was?...
  4. why is my favorite tab so thin? what happened to it? it was wider before my system update,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my left click context menu was wider but now it is smaller in width

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my left click context menu was wider but now it is smaller in width: my left click context menu was wider but somehow it becomes like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-left-click-context-menu-was-wider-but-now-it-is/7f74306f-cf3c-4049-9707-9d54d027241b
  6. my left click context menu was wider but now it is smaller in width

my left click context menu was wider but now it is smaller in width: my left click context menu was wider but somehow it becomes like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-left-click-context-menu-was-wider-but-now-it-is/7f74306f-cf3c-4049-9707-9d54d027241b
  7. Windows 11 Taskbar - How do I get a separate wider button for each open window?

Windows 11 Taskbar - How do I get a separate wider button for each open window?: Windows 11 Taskbar - How do I get a separate wider button for each open window? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-taskbar-how-do-i-get-a-separate-wider/85259b8e-a75a-40b9-a171-be01108f25b0
  8. How do I get my screen to be wider...I have a Dell screen

How do I get my screen to be wider...I have a Dell screen: Howe do I get my screen to be wider. .my Dell computer screen is 18 1/2" wide but the Windowds screen is only 15 1/2" wide https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-screen-to-be-wideri-have-a-dell/cbbf89a3-3102-45e4-803f-b44dbf22c01f
  9. wider screen

wider screen: My laptop screen it seems wider, I tried all the setting steps but I can't get it right? Any idea how to correct it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/wider-screen/9a9db205-0fd4-4642-b051-2c0e323f571c
  10. Taskbar wider than the screen and Start button not showing

Taskbar wider than the screen and Start button not showing: On my WIndows 10 system, the taskbar wider than the screen for some reason. A side effect of this is that the Start button is not showing. Any ideas why this should be and/or how to fix it?...