Windows 10: Widescreen TV and Win 10 Imagery

Discus and support Widescreen TV and Win 10 Imagery in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I didn't want to get rid of my old 46" TV, but Presbyopia intervened.So it's a 55" screen now. The first problem encountered was that the pc insisted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Old_hand, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Old_hand Win User

Widescreen TV and Win 10 Imagery

I didn't want to get rid of my old 46" TV, but Presbyopia intervened.So it's a 55" screen now. The first problem encountered was that the pc insisted on using the HDMI ARC slot. I've sent that problem elsewhere. I used your chat to talk to an expert, but whatever we tried, Graphics and some 3rd party software aren't right.The recommended screen size in Windows is now 300%. Anything up or down from that does not work. The Image files [e.g. .jpg] within a Folder are spread out in 2 columns when EXTRA LARGE ICONS is selected, but are anything but EXTRA LARGE, with the graphic title in full unde

:)

Old_hand, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Jeddie Win User

Unable to Cast to Device to my Smart TV

Thanks Bree.

The other similar thread to this says 'Cast to' used to work to a Samsung TV but now it doesn't. This would imply something is 'wrong' with our Win 10?

Can anyone suggest some more troubleshooting steps to try to determine what the issue is?

Jeddie, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Win 10 project desktop screen to TV

I have enjoyed videos and movies from desktop to TV for ages.

I upgraded from 8.1 to win 10 and now all I get on the TV are the icons shown on the laptop home screen. None can be initialized on the tv. Even when the video is playing on the laptop, the tv just continues to show the icons only. My tv is not that old.
    Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

gypsymagnum, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Widescreen TV and Win 10 Imagery

Connect Samsung Smart TV to Computer

We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Connect your PC and TV in same network.
    • Got to Start and click on Settings.
    • Open Devices and chose Connected devices from the menu on the left.
    • Click on Add a device.
    • After the wizard finished, just click on your TV and follow the instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Widescreen TV and Win 10 Imagery

1. Widescreen TV and Win 10 Imagery - Similar Threads - Widescreen Imagery

2. Widescreen monitor not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widescreen monitor not working: I have a HP Elitebook x360 which is work issued. I have been running a MSI 34” widescreen monitor via HDMI cable through a USB-C hub for months without issue. Suddenly the laptop won’t recognise that the monitor is plugged in and the monitor is getting no signal from the...
  3. Widescreen monitor not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Widescreen monitor not working: I have a HP Elitebook x360 which is work issued. I have been running a MSI 34” widescreen monitor via HDMI cable through a USB-C hub for months without issue. Suddenly the laptop won’t recognise that the monitor is plugged in and the monitor is getting no signal from the...
  4. Widescreen monitor not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I have an LG 34UM61-P 34" widescreen monitor running on Intel UHD Graphics 630. I upgraded...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an LG 34UM61-P 34" widescreen monitor running on Intel UHD Graphics 630. I upgraded...: I upgraded to Windows 11 last night. I have 2 different computers connected to my monitor. My newer Dell computer is connected to HDMI 1. It has 2 Display Port outputs, exclusively. No other video port options. I am using a Display Port adapter connected to an HDMI cable....
  6. I have an LG 34UM61-P 34" widescreen monitor running on Intel UHD Graphics 630. I upgraded...

I have an LG 34UM61-P 34" widescreen monitor running on Intel UHD Graphics 630. I upgraded...: I upgraded to Windows 11 last night. I have 2 different computers connected to my monitor. My newer Dell computer is connected to HDMI 1. It has 2 Display Port outputs, exclusively. No other video port options. I am using a Display Port adapter connected to an HDMI cable....
  7. I have an LG 34UM61-P 34" widescreen monitor running on Intel UHD Graphics 630. I upgraded...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. HDMI Switch for Widescreen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI Switch for Widescreen: https://www.amazon.com/Splitter-GANA-Bidirectional-Supports-Passthrough-HDMI/dp/B07K2NZX8L/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=hdmi%2Bsplitter&qid=1661264586&sprefix=HDMI%2Bspli%2Caps%2C117&sr=8-4&th=1 This is the splitter. ^^^ https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08GFN64F2 This is...
  9. Windows is stuck on widescreen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is stuck on widescreen?: Hello- I have any so many issues with my driver I don't really know what to do, first off. After playing a game that typically forced my computer to go into widescreen, now upon exiting the game my computer has stayed in widescreen. I don't think it is the driver, but I have...
  10. Windows is stuck on widescreen?

Windows is stuck on widescreen?: Hello- I have any so many issues with my driver I don't really know what to do, first off. After playing a game that typically forced my computer to go into widescreen, now upon exiting the game my computer has stayed in widescreen. I don't think it is the driver, but I have...