Windows 10: widevinecdm.dll

Discus and support widevinecdm.dll in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Every time I open edge I get a message from Norton that widevinecdm.dll has been downloaded and it is safe what is it and how do i get rid of it 155586 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by lawnmower74, May 3, 2020.

1. widevinecdm.dll

Every time I open edge I get a message from Norton that widevinecdm.dll has been downloaded and it is safe what is it and how do i get rid of it

:)

lawnmower74, May 3, 2020

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, May 3, 2020
  3. b1rd Win User
    DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

widevinecdm.dll [​IMG]

b1rd, May 3, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

widevinecdm.dll

Registering a dll

Hi Donald,

There are a lot of factors for this matter. to isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What application does the .dll belongs to?

• Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the software?

• Aside from downloading and installing the .dll file, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 3, 2020
Thema:

widevinecdm.dll

1. widevinecdm.dll - Similar Threads - widevinecdm dll

2. Error message for "MSVCP140.dll" and "VCRUNTIME140.dll"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message for "MSVCP140.dll" and "VCRUNTIME140.dll": Hello.As you can see I install latest x86 32-bit: vc_redist.x86.exe and x64 64-bit: vc_redist.x64.exe. But it is have issues. I was clicking on WSASetting.exe....
  3. Error message for "MSVCP140.dll" and "VCRUNTIME140.dll"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error message for "MSVCP140.dll" and "VCRUNTIME140.dll": Hello.As you can see I install latest x86 32-bit: vc_redist.x86.exe and x64 64-bit: vc_redist.x64.exe. But it is have issues. I was clicking on WSASetting.exe....
  4. Missing dll files

Missing dll files: Yesterday, when I tried to open game, nothing happened. Then I tried to run game exe file and it said that there're several missing dll files such as "VSRUNTIME140_1_APP.dll", "SharedLibrary.dll" ,etc. I tried to reinstall VS redistributable, but it didn't help....
  5. Missing dll files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing dll files: Yesterday, when I tried to open game, nothing happened. Then I tried to run game exe file and it said that there're several missing dll files such as "VSRUNTIME140_1_APP.dll", "SharedLibrary.dll" ,etc. I tried to reinstall VS redistributable, but it didn't help....
  6. Missing dll files

Missing dll files: Yesterday, when I tried to open game, nothing happened. Then I tried to run game exe file and it said that there're several missing dll files such as "VSRUNTIME140_1_APP.dll", "SharedLibrary.dll" ,etc. I tried to reinstall VS restributives, but it didn't help....
  7. Repeated message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll": About every 10 minutes my lap top will appear a message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll" though I've uninstalled Adobe reader completely and I've scan for virus for many times. Could you please help to show me how to fix this? Thank you....
  8. Repeated message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll": About every 10 minutes my lap top will appear a message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll" though I've uninstalled Adobe reader completely and I've scan for virus for many times. Could you please help to show me how to fix this? Thank you....
  9. Repeated message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll"

10. widevinecdm not running on ANY browser, even new installs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    widevinecdm not running on ANY browser, even new installs: I have been trying to get Netflix to work on my Windows 10 machine. It works fine on my iPad Pro 11, my Roku, my other desktop also windows 10. I have uninstalled all unnecessary apps, reinstalled network driver, removed Chrome and reinstalled, newly installed Firefox and...