Windows 10: Widget and windows 11 does not work at all

Discus and support Widget and windows 11 does not work at all in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I have 3 problem:I upgraded to windows 11 I was thinking was right to do that, in reality does not work I advice everybody do not DO IT.1 Problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MattiaZavagnin, Jan 22, 2022.

1. Widget and windows 11 does not work at all

Hi I have 3 problem:I upgraded to windows 11 I was thinking was right to do that, in reality does not work I advice everybody do not DO IT.1 Problem WIDGETs bar does not work, I tried all method but does not work please let me know.2 Problem each time I start microsoft edge it start asking e the privacy agreement and template waste of time!3 I tunes does not work anymore with this releaseI really do not understand why do you create lot of trouble in this way to your customers.

:)

MattiaZavagnin, Jan 22, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 22, 2022
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Internet Explorer 11 not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arul_D, Jan 22, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Widget and windows 11 does not work at all

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 22, 2022
Thema:

Widget and windows 11 does not work at all

1. Widget and windows 11 does not work at all - Similar Threads - Widget does

2. Why does the Financial Headline in Windows 11 Widgets show headlines in all lowercase letters?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the Financial Headline in Windows 11 Widgets show headlines in all lowercase letters?: I have a problem. Every time Windows 11 Widgets show the "Financial Headline" every few minutes or so, it always shows all lowercase letters in people's names, like, for example, a small "b" in "biden" when it should be a capital B, and a small "j" in "jefferson" when it...
  3. Why does the Financial Headline in Windows 11 Widgets show headlines in all lowercase letters?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does the Financial Headline in Windows 11 Widgets show headlines in all lowercase letters?: I have a problem. Every time Windows 11 Widgets show the "Financial Headline" every few minutes or so, it always shows all lowercase letters in people's names, like, for example, a small "b" in "biden" when it should be a capital B, and a small "j" in "jefferson" when it...
  4. Why does my widgets button appear on the bottom left, but no widgets load or appear?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my widgets button appear on the bottom left, but no widgets load or appear?: A week or so ago, I was having some network issues, so I used network reset. After this, I noticed that the network reset had only made things worse, so I used system restore to go back earlier in the day. Note that at point, my widgets were still working, the icon appeared...
  5. Why does my widgets button appear on the bottom left, but no widgets load or appear?

Why does my widgets button appear on the bottom left, but no widgets load or appear?: A week or so ago, I was having some network issues, so I used network reset. After this, I noticed that the network reset had only made things worse, so I used system restore to go back earlier in the day. Note that at point, my widgets were still working, the icon appeared...
  6. PinPlacement Replace does does not remove Widgets, Dekstops or Chat from taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PinPlacement Replace does does not remove Widgets, Dekstops or Chat from taskbar: Am deploying W11 via MDT and I am using an XML and powershell script to modify the taskbar.I use Pinlistplacement = replace and it does add my icons and removes the defaults, however it leave the Chat icon, the Widgets icon and the Desktop icon.So it appears replace works but...
  7. PinPlacement Replace does does not remove Widgets, Dekstops or Chat from taskbar

PinPlacement Replace does does not remove Widgets, Dekstops or Chat from taskbar: Am deploying W11 via MDT and I am using an XML and powershell script to modify the taskbar.I use Pinlistplacement = replace and it does add my icons and removes the defaults, however it leave the Chat icon, the Widgets icon and the Desktop icon.So it appears replace works but...
  8. Widgets in Windows 11 have stopped working. Button on taskbar does nothing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widgets in Windows 11 have stopped working. Button on taskbar does nothing: One of the few bugs I have encountered with Windows 11 is that my Widgets no longer seem to work. I click on the icon, and nothing happens now. The first thing I tried doing, was force closing the process in task manager to see if I could try to restart the process. However,...
  9. Widgets in Windows 11 have stopped working. Button on taskbar does nothing

Widgets in Windows 11 have stopped working. Button on taskbar does nothing: One of the few bugs I have encountered with Windows 11 is that my Widgets no longer seem to work. I click on the icon, and nothing happens now. The first thing I tried doing, was force closing the process in task manager to see if I could try to restart the process. However,...
  10. My weather widget does not update automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My weather widget does not update automatically: My weather widget does not update automatically when i hover over the widget, which is weird because it used to. Are there any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-weather-widget-does-not-update-automatically/36928bef-13ee-44ca-8182-72b015a4ada1