Windows 10: Widget button in wrong place and sometimes doesn't close

Discus and support Widget button in wrong place and sometimes doesn't close in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is it me or would the Widget button be better off on the right of the task bar where is was in Windows 10?I keep opening it going for the Start or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by anparkinson, Apr 13, 2022.

1. Widget button in wrong place and sometimes doesn't close

Is it me or would the Widget button be better off on the right of the task bar where is was in Windows 10?I keep opening it going for the Start or Search buttons and sometimes it just doesn't want to close.

:)

anparkinson, Apr 13, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Widget button in wrong place and sometimes doesn't close [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 13, 2022
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Apr 13, 2022
  4. BetoLP Win User

Widget button in wrong place and sometimes doesn't close

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Widget button in wrong place and sometimes doesn't close [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Apr 13, 2022
Thema:

Widget button in wrong place and sometimes doesn't close

1. Widget button in wrong place and sometimes doesn't close - Similar Threads - Widget button wrong

2. Widgets and discover changed places

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widgets and discover changed places: Widgets and discover & other stuff changed places, idk if it was because of anything I did or due to update. Can I change it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widgets-and-discover-changed-places/9b41df08-b3b1-4f94-a4b7-46bac253e188
  3. Widgets and discover changed places

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Widgets and discover changed places: Widgets and discover & other stuff changed places, idk if it was because of anything I did or due to update. Can I change it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widgets-and-discover-changed-places/9b41df08-b3b1-4f94-a4b7-46bac253e188
  4. Volume and Brightness buttons sometimes requires and sometimes doesn't require Function key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume and Brightness buttons sometimes requires and sometimes doesn't require Function key.: In order to change the brightness or volume with the keyboard buttons, I have to hold down the Function Fn key. The issue is that it randomly changes to not requiring the Fn key, and I can just press the volume or brightness buttons to adjust it. Every now and then it...
  5. Volume and Brightness buttons sometimes requires and sometimes doesn't require Function key.

Volume and Brightness buttons sometimes requires and sometimes doesn't require Function key.: In order to change the brightness or volume with the keyboard buttons, I have to hold down the Function Fn key. The issue is that it randomly changes to not requiring the Fn key, and I can just press the volume or brightness buttons to adjust it. Every now and then it...
  6. Widget button in wrong place and sometimes doesn't close

Widget button in wrong place and sometimes doesn't close: Is it me or would the Widget button be better off on the right of the task bar where is was in Windows 10?I keep opening it going for the Start or Search buttons and sometimes it just doesn't want to close....
  7. No weather on widgets button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No weather on widgets button: I'm an Insider Beta Channel, updated to the latest build 22000.526 on Feb. 10th 2022, which should include showing the weather on the taskbar if the widgets button is activated and the start button is aligned on the centre.In my case it's not showing though, I still see the...
  8. No weather on widgets button

No weather on widgets button: I'm an Insider Beta Channel, updated to the latest build 22000.526 on Feb. 10th 2022, which should include showing the weather on the taskbar if the widgets button is activated and the start button is aligned on the centre.In my case it's not showing though, I still see the...
  9. Sometimes the start button doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sometimes the start button doesn't work: Hello! Sometimes when I click the start button or hit the windows key on my keyboard, nothing happens. The start menu doesn't open, even if I let it sit for several minutes. The only way to get it working again is to shut down/restart (which can be done by right clicking the...
  10. Minimize/close buttons on the wrong side!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minimize/close buttons on the wrong side!: How can I change the minimize/close buttons to the left side like it's supposed to be, without installing third party software? This is one of the many reasons Windows is the worst mainstream operating system in the world. Even Linux Ubuntu has this right, or at least a...