Windows 10: Widget Problem in Windows 11

Discus and support Widget Problem in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The widgets open on hovering the mouse pointer over the icon. How do I fix it so that widgets open only when I click it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DiptansuSen, Jan 22, 2022.

1. Widget Problem in Windows 11

The widgets open on hovering the mouse pointer over the icon. How do I fix it so that widgets open only when I click it?

:)

DiptansuSen, Jan 22, 2022
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jan 22, 2022
  3. t9rfbb Win User
    t9rfbb, Jan 22, 2022
  4. dalchina Win User

Widget Problem in Windows 11

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 22, 2022
Thema:

Widget Problem in Windows 11

1. Widget Problem in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Widget Problem

2. Windows 11 News and Interest Widget - how to change speed of the news tiles?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 News and Interest Widget - how to change speed of the news tiles?: I'm on windows 11. i like the weather icon on the taskbar. When I click on it, it shows a full screen of weather and tiles that link to news and ugh ads. However, the news tiles refresh way too quickly before I'm able to read through them. Is there any way to change or...
  3. Windows 11 News and Interest Widget - how to change speed of the news tiles?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 News and Interest Widget - how to change speed of the news tiles?: I'm on windows 11. i like the weather icon on the taskbar. When I click on it, it shows a full screen of weather and tiles that link to news and ugh ads. However, the news tiles refresh way too quickly before I'm able to read through them. Is there any way to change or...
  4. Problem with logging to widgets.

Problem with logging to widgets.: Hi, during last few days i've had some problems with the widgets app on my pc. Every time i turn on my pc, even if the widgets work, on top i see "Actions needed - check your account info" and when i click to check in, it asks me to log in, then after logging in everything is...
  5. Problem with logging to widgets.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with logging to widgets.: Hi, during last few days i've had some problems with the widgets app on my pc. Every time i turn on my pc, even if the widgets work, on top i see "Actions needed - check your account info" and when i click to check in, it asks me to log in, then after logging in everything is...
  6. Problem with Windows 11 Widgets , after widgets restarting may be due to machine load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Windows 11 Widgets , after widgets restarting may be due to machine load: Widgets might have stopped responding once and then , while started by hovering over the taskbar weather icon , It showed the following error message :"Widgets is unavailable . You need Microsoft WebView 2 to run Widgets ."Attached Screenshot :Then Microsoft Edge WebView 2...
  7. Problem with Windows 11 Widgets , after widgets restarting may be due to machine load

Problem with Windows 11 Widgets , after widgets restarting may be due to machine load: Widgets might have stopped responding once and then , while started by hovering over the taskbar weather icon , It showed the following error message :"Widgets is unavailable . You need Microsoft WebView 2 to run Widgets ."Attached Screenshot :Then Microsoft Edge WebView 2...
  8. windows 11 widgets problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 widgets problem: Whenever I open widgets by hovering on the widget icon in taskbar, the widget panel opens normally, but after moving my cursor away it remains opened and didn't close. This issue happens randomly. Refer this link to observe my issue...
  9. windows 11 widgets problem

windows 11 widgets problem: Whenever I open widgets by hovering on the widget icon in taskbar, the widget panel opens normally, but after moving my cursor away it remains opened and didn't close. This issue happens randomly. Refer this link to observe my issue...
  10. Widget Problem in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widget Problem in Windows 11: The widgets open on hovering the mouse pointer over the icon. How do I fix it so that widgets open only when I click it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widget-problem-in-windows-11/eaea0d59-5d41-41bc-8d1b-2cbc3fd23234