Windows 10: Widget tab & customization of it.

Discus and support Widget tab & customization of it. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way to completely remove all of the news articles from the widget tab on Windows 11? I tried using the interest customization thing to block... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hannah706, May 25, 2022.

1. Hannah706 Win User

Widget tab & customization of it.

Is there a way to completely remove all of the news articles from the widget tab on Windows 11? I tried using the interest customization thing to block every interest listed, yet upon refreshing the page they were all unblocked. I tried uninstalling the "Windows News" app, but after restarting my computer, the app was back and the news remained. I do not want to see news when I try to check the weather. I am not interested in any of the interests that are listed. I want to use widgets NOT read articles. The fact that these are linked is so completely frustrating. Why add a useful feature only

:)

Hannah706, May 25, 2022
  2. Terri-Lyn Win User

samsung omnia widget bar

I know it's a long time after the fact, but I got mine today and knew it could be done. Here's how:

Customizing widget bar icons
    • In the widget, tap Settings.
    • Select and de-select required widgets.
    • Tap Done.
    Got this from Bell's web site.

Enjoy !

Terri-Lyn, May 25, 2022
  3. t9rfbb Win User
    t9rfbb, May 25, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft To Do iOS 14 widgets are now available

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...e/ba-p/2118825

Brink, May 25, 2022
Thema:

1. Widget tab & customization of it. - Similar Threads - Widget tab customization

2. Customizing the Windows 11 Widget Panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Customizing the Windows 11 Widget Panel: Hello, all. I was wondering if there is a way to customize the widget panel per my personal tastes. The weather app is useful. However, here are some of the headlines currently in my "news" feed:How Long to Boil Hot DogsThe Next Six Years Determines Earth's Entire...
  3. Customizing the Windows 11 Widget Panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Customizing the Windows 11 Widget Panel: Hello, all. I was wondering if there is a way to customize the widget panel per my personal tastes. The weather app is useful. However, here are some of the headlines currently in my "news" feed:How Long to Boil Hot DogsThe Next Six Years Determines Earth's Entire...
  4. Windows 11 - Widget panel customization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Widget panel customization: Can the widget panel be made smaller - not the widgets themselves? I’d prefer only one column running the full height of the screen. Thanks for your help....
  5. Windows 11 - Widget panel customization

Windows 11 - Widget panel customization: Can the widget panel be made smaller - not the widgets themselves? I’d prefer only one column running the full height of the screen. Thanks for your help....
  6. Customizing weather widget

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Customizing weather widget: The weather widget customization is rather limited. The large format widget shows me the map of my location with buttons that when clicked open the website, and the hourly forecast. What I had before upgrading Windows 10 to 11, current days/time temperature and the weekly...
  7. Customizing weather widget

Customizing weather widget: The weather widget customization is rather limited. The large format widget shows me the map of my location with buttons that when clicked open the website, and the hourly forecast. What I had before upgrading Windows 10 to 11, current days/time temperature and the weekly...
  8. Widget tab & customization of it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widget tab & customization of it.: Is there a way to completely remove all of the news articles from the widget tab on Windows 11? I tried using the interest customization thing to block every interest listed, yet upon refreshing the page they were all unblocked. I tried uninstalling the "Windows News" app,...
  9. How to add and customize Widgets in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to add and customize Widgets in Windows 11: [ATTACH]If you have installed the latest version of Windows and want to add or customize Widgets in Windows 11, here is how you can do that. It allows you to hide or remove a particular widget, customize any specific section, add more widgets, etc. This detailed guide helps...
  10. XBox Game Bar - No Widget tab.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox Game Bar - No Widget tab.: So. I keep reading from several sights to activate the Performance overlay in Win 10 is to hit Win+G then click the Widget tab then Performance. There is no Widget tab on the pop up when I press Win+G. Screenshot - c75c21d318172ec2d2e7c04eefb3d8fa - Gyazo Apologies for the...