Windows 10: Widgets are not displaying - Windows 11

Discus and support Widgets are not displaying - Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I have just updated from Windows 10 to Windows 11. My computer was ok to be updated. Widgets are displaying during a few minutes and then no more!I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DanielFayet, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Widgets are not displaying - Windows 11

Hi,I have just updated from Windows 10 to Windows 11. My computer was ok to be updated. Widgets are displaying during a few minutes and then no more!I have tried to fix it via different tips found on the web : Widgets are turned on / idem on my 2nd graphic card / Edge is my only browserBut always the same behaviorWhen I click on the button Widgets, nothing is displayedThanks for your helpDaniel

:)

DanielFayet, Oct 7, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft To Do iOS 14 widgets are now available

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...e/ba-p/2118825

Brink, Oct 7, 2021
  3. Use desktop Widgets on Windows 10?

How do you suggest to add widgets/gadgets from Win7 on Windows 10?
    I found many solutions, but what is the better one?

Siegfriedm, Oct 7, 2021
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Widgets are not displaying - Windows 11

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Oct 7, 2021
Thema:

Widgets are not displaying - Windows 11

1. Widgets are not displaying - Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Widgets are displaying

2. Windows 11 lockscreen weather widget displays in farenheit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 lockscreen weather widget displays in farenheit: The lockscreen weather widget in the new windows 11 update displays in farenheit when it's meant to display in celcius. I've changed my region settings to australia and restarted yet still displays in farenheit....
  3. Windows 11 lockscreen weather widget displays in farenheit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 lockscreen weather widget displays in farenheit: The lockscreen weather widget in the new windows 11 update displays in farenheit when it's meant to display in celcius. I've changed my region settings to australia and restarted yet still displays in farenheit....
  4. Language used in Windows 11 Widgets is not the display language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language used in Windows 11 Widgets is not the display language: I've a strange problem with the Widget language selection: Context: - Display language is configured to "English" - Country/Region is configured to "Belgian - French" Result: - The Windows 11 widgets are displayed in "Dutch" language. Expected behaviour: - Widgets should...
  5. Language used in Windows 11 Widgets is not the display language

Language used in Windows 11 Widgets is not the display language: I've a strange problem with the Widget language selection: Context: - Display language is configured to "English" - Country/Region is configured to "Belgian - French" Result: - The Windows 11 widgets are displayed in "Dutch" language. Expected behaviour: - Widgets should...
  6. Widget display in one column on latest Windows 11

Widget display in one column on latest Windows 11: My widget section displays in one column. My font size is 100%, my display scale is 150% as recommended by the system. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widget-display-in-one-column-on-latest-windows-11/b794c423-8765-461f-a1a7-61a5b0118312
  7. Widget display in one column on latest Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widget display in one column on latest Windows 11: My widget section displays in one column. My font size is 100%, my display scale is 150% as recommended by the system. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widget-display-in-one-column-on-latest-windows-11/b794c423-8765-461f-a1a7-61a5b0118312
  8. Windows 11 Widgets Not Displaying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Widgets Not Displaying: My Windows 11 widgets is not functioning and when it even functions, it displays it in CHINESE LANGUAGE INSTEAD OF ENGLISH. Please what can be done to rectify this?...
  9. Windows 11 Widgets Not Displaying

Windows 11 Widgets Not Displaying: My Windows 11 widgets is not functioning and when it even functions, it displays it in CHINESE LANGUAGE INSTEAD OF ENGLISH. Please what can be done to rectify this?...
  10. Widgets are not displaying - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widgets are not displaying - Windows 11: Hi,I have just updated from Windows 10 to Windows 11. My computer was ok to be updated. Widgets are displaying during a few minutes and then no more!I have tried to fix it via different tips found on the web : Widgets are turned on / idem on my 2nd graphic card / Edge is my...