Windows 10: Widgets in Windows 11, not opening/working

Discus and support Widgets in Windows 11, not opening/working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all,I have not idea if I'm in the right place but hope someone can help. I've been trying to open widgets in the task bar but nothing is happening.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KatherineHindoian, Jan 9, 2022.

1. Widgets in Windows 11, not opening/working

Hi all,I have not idea if I'm in the right place but hope someone can help. I've been trying to open widgets in the task bar but nothing is happening. It was working when I bought my laptop about a month ago but not now. Is there a but that needs fixing? I've tried to disable and then enable it again but that doesn't work. The drivers are all up to date. I have posted this question in the Facebook group but no one has responded.If someone could shed some light on this, that would be great.Thank you in advance.

:)

KatherineHindoian, Jan 9, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 9, 2022
  3. denmarfl Win User
    Internet Explorer 11; Windows 10....Stopped Working

IE11; Windows 10. For the past 2 weeks when I open IE11 I get Internet Explorer has Stopped working POPUP message rendering IE 11 unusable.

I have followed suggested Fixes by "Resetting" IE11; Use Software Rendering...is NOT checked. I have tried to use "System Restore" and go back to a Restore Point prior to 2 weeks but, I get unable to restore to xx/xx/xxxx because the process cannot file iexplorer.exe.

I have tried several Restore Points...get this same result.

I cannot fine the Internet 11 Install Update to delete it as it is not in the list History\Installed Updates.

Surely there must be away to fix IE 11...I have run out of things to do...suggestions with steps will be appreciated.

denmarfl, Jan 9, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Widgets in Windows 11, not opening/working

Microsoft To Do iOS 14 widgets are now available

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...e/ba-p/2118825

Brink, Jan 9, 2022
Thema:

Widgets in Windows 11, not opening/working

1. Widgets in Windows 11, not opening/working - Similar Threads - Widgets opening working

2. Windows 11 Widgets not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Widgets not working: Help!Windows 11 Widgets not working.1 I already checked https://www.systweak.com/blogs/how-to-fix-windows-11-widgets-not-working/It seems none of the solutions they provide fixed my issue.During my tries, I noticed that:- Windows Widgets do not appear in Task Manager...
  3. Windows 11 Widgets not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Widgets not working: Help!Windows 11 Widgets not working.1 I already checked https://www.systweak.com/blogs/how-to-fix-windows-11-widgets-not-working/It seems none of the solutions they provide fixed my issue.During my tries, I noticed that:- Windows Widgets do not appear in Task Manager...
  4. Widgets not opening in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widgets not opening in windows 11: Hello there, As the Windows 11 widget is a useful feature,I am looking someone to help me with one of my issues in windows 11, that is widgets panel is not opening.Even the information text appearing on the widget button like temperature, stocks, etc is not showing.let me...
  5. Widgets not opening in windows 11

Widgets not opening in windows 11: Hello there, As the Windows 11 widget is a useful feature,I am looking someone to help me with one of my issues in windows 11, that is widgets panel is not opening.Even the information text appearing on the widget button like temperature, stocks, etc is not showing.let me...
  6. Widgets on Windows 11 not working

Widgets on Windows 11 not working: My widget icon shows up on the far left corner of my task bar.Not grouped in the middle with other icons.I click on widgets. Doesn't open.Looked through web pages and youtube videos.Still nothing.Does someone know what the problem may be?Why is the icon not showing up in the...
  7. Widgets on Windows 11 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widgets on Windows 11 not working: My widget icon shows up on the far left corner of my task bar.Not grouped in the middle with other icons.I click on widgets. Doesn't open.Looked through web pages and youtube videos.Still nothing.Does someone know what the problem may be?Why is the icon not showing up in the...
  8. Windows 11 widgets not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 widgets not working: Hi, the new widgets panel in Windows 11, for me the news service is not working. I CLEARLY preinstalled Windows and the same error is showing. "News service currently unavailable". So there is something going on with my Microsoft account. Please help me!The topics may not be...
  9. Widgets in Windows 11, not opening/working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widgets in Windows 11, not opening/working: Hi all,I have not idea if I'm in the right place but hope someone can help. I've been trying to open widgets in the task bar but nothing is happening. It was working when I bought my laptop about a month ago but not now. Is there a but that needs fixing? I've tried to disable...
  10. Windows 11 widgets not working

Windows 11 widgets not working: I tried using the windows 11 widgets, but i keep getting this screen asking me to sign in. It redirects me to the setting, but i am already signed in, i cannot sign out, i also made a local account but i cannot see the widgets at all...