Windows 10: widgets in windows 11

Discus and support widgets in windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello, so i have not recieved the update for the widgets in windows 11, i still have it on my taskbar, but its in the middle and it isnt on the left... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Speciti., Apr 10, 2022.

1. Speciti. Win User

widgets in windows 11

hello, so i have not recieved the update for the widgets in windows 11, i still have it on my taskbar, but its in the middle and it isnt on the left like it is for alot of other people, and yes i do have the most recent update and it did not fix anything, here's my issue:and i havent found the reason why it is not showing up on the left, and it also wont show any feed in the middle either

:)

Speciti., Apr 10, 2022
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Apr 10, 2022
  3. t9rfbb Win User
    t9rfbb, Apr 10, 2022
  4. widgets in windows 11

Use desktop Widgets on Windows 10?

How do you suggest to add widgets/gadgets from Win7 on Windows 10?
    I found many solutions, but what is the better one?

Siegfriedm, Apr 10, 2022
Thema:

widgets in windows 11

1. widgets in windows 11 - Similar Threads - widgets

2. Weather Widget Varies with Size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather Widget Varies with Size: I honestly had not noticed this in Medium Weather 'til now... it may not be anything new. Thought I'd share it, no matter. The Weather Widget offers different things depending on what size is used:Small is very minimalThis is Medium which offers 5 Hourly temps, 5 Daily temps...
  3. Weather Widget Varies with Size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather Widget Varies with Size: I honestly had not noticed this in Medium Weather 'til now... it may not be anything new. Thought I'd share it, no matter. The Weather Widget offers different things depending on what size is used:Small is very minimalThis is Medium which offers 5 Hourly temps, 5 Daily temps...
  4. Widget related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widget related: Recently I notice a issue where when I try to update windows and when the checking for update process in step then I try to open widget but the widget not open and load and then suddenly my background got blacked and anything not open. Setting opening but cannot stay. So I...
  5. Widget related

Widget related: Recently I notice a issue where when I try to update windows and when the checking for update process in step then I try to open widget but the widget not open and load and then suddenly my background got blacked and anything not open. Setting opening but cannot stay. So I...
  6. How do I stop showing my private photos I store in Onedrive in the photos widget in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop showing my private photos I store in Onedrive in the photos widget in Windows 11?: Why show it in the first place without asking permission? This can cause damage to people when it appears like that in public without their awareness when they click on the widget icon. And what worse, there is no way to delete it from there it shows screenshots of videos,...
  7. How do I stop showing my private photos I store in Onedrive in the photos widget in Windows 11?

How do I stop showing my private photos I store in Onedrive in the photos widget in Windows 11?: Why show it in the first place without asking permission? This can cause damage to people when it appears like that in public without their awareness when they click on the widget icon. And what worse, there is no way to delete it from there it shows screenshots of videos,...
  8. I just had a power outage, and the weather lock screen widget thingee has no rounded...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just had a power outage, and the weather lock screen widget thingee has no rounded...: My power Randomly went out and when I went onto my PC the Weather Lock screen Widget has no Rounded corners anymore instead it has Windows 10 era corners, did I break it or is this a glitch....
  9. I just had a power outage, and the weather lock screen widget thingee has no rounded...

I just had a power outage, and the weather lock screen widget thingee has no rounded...: My power Randomly went out and when I went onto my PC the Weather Lock screen Widget has no Rounded corners anymore instead it has Windows 10 era corners, did I break it or is this a glitch....
  10. Fresh Win11 Install - Widgets aren't working due to missing WebView2 despite being actually...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh Win11 Install - Widgets aren't working due to missing WebView2 despite being actually...: Hi all,I have a fresh copy of Win 11 running on VMWare. Its the latest ISO and updated to the latest.I have also joined this PC to an Azure Entra Domain and using Azure credentials to login. While configuring my base applications, I noticed the "widget" thing in the taskbar...