Windows 10: Widgets isn't working for me Windows 11

Discus and support Widgets isn't working for me Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Widgets is pretty good and helpful but it doesn't work for me, it keeps crashing whenever I click on it.My graphic drivers are up to date and I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nanddha_SCK, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Widgets isn't working for me Windows 11

Widgets is pretty good and helpful but it doesn't work for me, it keeps crashing whenever I click on it.My graphic drivers are up to date and I've tried every possible way to fix it, how could I fix this issue?

:)

Nanddha_SCK, Oct 20, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Oct 20, 2021
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Oct 20, 2021
  4. Widgets isn't working for me Windows 11

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

Widgets isn't working for me Windows 11

1. Widgets isn't working for me Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Widgets isn't working

2. Windows 11 Widgets not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Widgets not working: Help!Windows 11 Widgets not working.1 I already checked https://www.systweak.com/blogs/how-to-fix-windows-11-widgets-not-working/It seems none of the solutions they provide fixed my issue.During my tries, I noticed that:- Windows Widgets do not appear in Task Manager...
  3. Windows 11 Widgets not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Widgets not working: Help!Windows 11 Widgets not working.1 I already checked https://www.systweak.com/blogs/how-to-fix-windows-11-widgets-not-working/It seems none of the solutions they provide fixed my issue.During my tries, I noticed that:- Windows Widgets do not appear in Task Manager...
  4. Widgets on Windows 11 not working

Widgets on Windows 11 not working: My widget icon shows up on the far left corner of my task bar.Not grouped in the middle with other icons.I click on widgets. Doesn't open.Looked through web pages and youtube videos.Still nothing.Does someone know what the problem may be?Why is the icon not showing up in the...
  5. Widgets on Windows 11 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widgets on Windows 11 not working: My widget icon shows up on the far left corner of my task bar.Not grouped in the middle with other icons.I click on widgets. Doesn't open.Looked through web pages and youtube videos.Still nothing.Does someone know what the problem may be?Why is the icon not showing up in the...
  6. Windows 11 widgets not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 widgets not working: Hi, the new widgets panel in Windows 11, for me the news service is not working. I CLEARLY preinstalled Windows and the same error is showing. "News service currently unavailable". So there is something going on with my Microsoft account. Please help me!The topics may not be...
  7. Windows 11 widgets not working

Windows 11 widgets not working: Hi, the new widgets panel in Windows 11, for me the news service is not working. I CLEARLY preinstalled Windows and the same error is showing. "News service currently unavailable". So there is something going on with my Microsoft account. Please help me!The topics may not be...
  8. Widgets isn't working for me Windows 11

Widgets isn't working for me Windows 11: Widgets is pretty good and helpful but it doesn't work for me, it keeps crashing whenever I click on it.My graphic drivers are up to date and I've tried every possible way to fix it, how could I fix this issue?...
  9. Windows 11 widgets not working

Windows 11 widgets not working: I tried using the windows 11 widgets, but i keep getting this screen asking me to sign in. It redirects me to the setting, but i am already signed in, i cannot sign out, i also made a local account but i cannot see the widgets at all...
  10. Weather widget isn't showing for me

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weather widget isn't showing for me: The weather/news part of the taskbar isn't showing for me, why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-widget-isnt-showing-for-me/2692b961-8424-4533-a8b9-5bf749f0e172