Windows 10: widgets menu not opening

Discus and support widgets menu not opening in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; why cant i able to open widgets menu? it open at first and than certainly option get disappear from the taskbar.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SohamPusadkar, Nov 11, 2021.

1. widgets menu not opening

why cant i able to open widgets menu? it open at first and than certainly option get disappear from the taskbar.

:)

SohamPusadkar, Nov 11, 2021
  2. Callender Win User

Can I customize the list of suggest apps in the "Open with" menu?

You can't use it to add additional programs, only to set default programs.

Interestingly for me it shows nothing for text files:

widgets menu not opening [​IMG]

Then if I want to add a portable app like Jarte Plus to open with context menu windows doesn't like it.

It's not present and is near impossible to add even via "look for an app on this PC"

OpenWithAdd to the rescue:

Result:

Callender, Nov 11, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft To Do iOS 14 widgets are now available

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...e/ba-p/2118825

Brink, Nov 11, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

widgets menu not opening

Can I customize the list of suggest apps in the "Open with" menu?

Yep, I see the same.

I tried adding Paint to Open With for txt. That also appeared in the More Options list.

I suspect it's to do with what the programs are registered to handle. The Open With list is constructed form a number of sources e.g. at least these:

The first of those corresponds to Snip & Sketch (simply search and find refs to the Appx string)

dalchina, Nov 11, 2021
Thema:

widgets menu not opening

1. widgets menu not opening - Similar Threads - widgets menu opening

2. Why is my widget menu not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my widget menu not working?: I have not been using my desktop computer for a while. I am not able to access my Widgets menu. Also, I am unable to sign in to my icloud.This is the error message I am getting when attempting to sign in:Correlation Id: 57b97514-24ba-4ab8-b910-6c227e620f20Timestamp:...
  3. Why is my widget menu not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my widget menu not working?: I have not been using my desktop computer for a while. I am not able to access my Widgets menu. Also, I am unable to sign in to my icloud.This is the error message I am getting when attempting to sign in:Correlation Id: 57b97514-24ba-4ab8-b910-6c227e620f20Timestamp:...
  4. Widgets Won't Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widgets Won't Open: After update KB5007292 widgets no longer opens the icon cycles and the screen flickers slightly. If I open Edge and select the icon the web browser flickers ....
  5. Widgets Won't Open

Widgets Won't Open: After update KB5007292 widgets no longer opens the icon cycles and the screen flickers slightly. If I open Edge and select the icon the web browser flickers ....
  6. widgets menu not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    widgets menu not opening: why cant i able to open widgets menu? it open at first and than certainly option get disappear from the taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widgets-menu-not-opening/6746e807-ce25-49ae-a24e-85b6304d1c23
  7. Widgets Menu Blurred in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widgets Menu Blurred in Windows 11: Hi there, Around a week I've installed Win11 on my Laptop but its Widgets menu is appearing blurred....at my first boot in Win11, the Widgets menu seemed clear but I wasn't connected to the internet so I closed it, but in the next boot, I connected internet and tried Widgets...
  8. Widgets Menu Blurred in Windows 11

Widgets Menu Blurred in Windows 11: Hi there, Around a week I've installed Win11 on my Laptop but its Widgets menu is appearing blurred....at my first boot in Win11, the Widgets menu seemed clear but I wasn't connected to the internet so I closed it, but in the next boot, I connected internet and tried Widgets...
  9. can't open widgets

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't open widgets: Hi,yesterday i did upgrade to my laptop fully compatible with win 11, everything seem work good, excepted widgets. everytime I try to login it throw me out and i can't open.thanks...
  10. can't open widgets

can't open widgets: Hi,yesterday i did upgrade to my laptop fully compatible with win 11, everything seem work good, excepted widgets. everytime I try to login it throw me out and i can't open.thanks...