Windows 10: Widgets windows 11

Discus and support Widgets windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; after i make updates to os build 22000.652widgets not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by wael-shaaban, May 10, 2022.

1. Widgets windows 11

after i make updates to os build 22000.652widgets not working

:)

wael-shaaban, May 10, 2022
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, May 10, 2022
  3. t9rfbb Win User
    t9rfbb, May 10, 2022
  4. Widgets windows 11

Use desktop Widgets on Windows 10?

How do you suggest to add widgets/gadgets from Win7 on Windows 10?
    I found many solutions, but what is the better one?

Siegfriedm, May 10, 2022
Thema:

Widgets windows 11

1. Widgets windows 11 - Similar Threads - Widgets

2. Windows 11 News and Interest Widget - how to change speed of the news tiles?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 News and Interest Widget - how to change speed of the news tiles?: I'm on windows 11. i like the weather icon on the taskbar. When I click on it, it shows a full screen of weather and tiles that link to news and ugh ads. However, the news tiles refresh way too quickly before I'm able to read through them. Is there any way to change or...
  3. Windows 11 News and Interest Widget - how to change speed of the news tiles?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 News and Interest Widget - how to change speed of the news tiles?: I'm on windows 11. i like the weather icon on the taskbar. When I click on it, it shows a full screen of weather and tiles that link to news and ugh ads. However, the news tiles refresh way too quickly before I'm able to read through them. Is there any way to change or...
  4. Windows 11 lockscreen weather widget displays in farenheit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 lockscreen weather widget displays in farenheit: The lockscreen weather widget in the new windows 11 update displays in farenheit when it's meant to display in celcius. I've changed my region settings to australia and restarted yet still displays in farenheit....
  5. Windows 11 lockscreen weather widget displays in farenheit

Windows 11 lockscreen weather widget displays in farenheit: The lockscreen weather widget in the new windows 11 update displays in farenheit when it's meant to display in celcius. I've changed my region settings to australia and restarted yet still displays in farenheit....
  6. Widgets and Desktop Spotlight icons are not hidden when entering Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widgets and Desktop Spotlight icons are not hidden when entering Safe Mode: When you enter Safe Mode with any variant on any Windows 11 build Assumingly build 22000 - 26100 - The widgets and "Learn about this picture" icons do not get set to hidden in Safe Mode despite them not being supported there due to multiple services being disabled there all...
  7. Widgets and Desktop Spotlight icons are not hidden when entering Safe Mode

Widgets and Desktop Spotlight icons are not hidden when entering Safe Mode: When you enter Safe Mode with any variant on any Windows 11 build Assumingly build 22000 - 26100 - The widgets and "Learn about this picture" icons do not get set to hidden in Safe Mode despite them not being supported there due to multiple services being disabled there all...
  8. Weather widget Lock Screen confusion?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather widget Lock Screen confusion?: Hi everyone, I have three devices with Windows 11 and the latest updates installed. I am a bit confused about the weather widget on the Lock Screen as it looks different on one of my devices. Up until I reset a device, the Lock Screen weather widget looked like this on all...
  9. Weather widget Lock Screen confusion?

Weather widget Lock Screen confusion?: Hi everyone, I have three devices with Windows 11 and the latest updates installed. I am a bit confused about the weather widget on the Lock Screen as it looks different on one of my devices. Up until I reset a device, the Lock Screen weather widget looked like this on all...
  10. Weather Widget Varies with Size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather Widget Varies with Size: I honestly had not noticed this in Medium Weather 'til now... it may not be anything new. Thought I'd share it, no matter. The Weather Widget offers different things depending on what size is used:Small is very minimalThis is Medium which offers 5 Hourly temps, 5 Daily temps...