Windows 10: Widgets Won't Open

Discus and support Widgets Won't Open in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After update KB5007292 widgets no longer opens the icon cycles and the screen flickers slightly. If I open Edge and select the icon the web browser... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by T-David, Nov 25, 2021.

1. T-David Win User

Widgets Won't Open

After update KB5007292 widgets no longer opens the icon cycles and the screen flickers slightly. If I open Edge and select the icon the web browser flickers . https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/topic/november-22-2021-kb5007292-cumulative-update-preview-for-net-framework-3-5-and-4-8-for-windows-11-3a70c379-9fa6-4f2e-b3c3-1b95d8e4d035MSI Z390, Intel i5 9600K, 16Gb Memory Nvidia 730 GT.

:)

T-David, Nov 25, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 25, 2021
  4. Widgets Won't Open

Applications won`t maximize

Following a W10 update, applications only open as minimised on the taskbar and won`t maximize. I have tried closing them minimised but no good. Can anyone help ? thanks

PhilipMaclean, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

Widgets Won't Open

1. Widgets Won't Open - Similar Threads - Widgets Won't Open

2. Widgets Won't Open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Widgets Won't Open: After update KB5007292 widgets no longer opens the icon cycles and the screen flickers slightly. If I open Edge and select the icon the web browser flickers ....
  3. Cannot log in to my account when opening widgets

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log in to my account when opening widgets: I cannot log in to my account when Widgets prompt me to sign in. After I enter the password or verification code, the system again gets me back to the login screen, and I need to go through the process again. Unfortunately, tons of attempts did not help.I have tried running...
  4. widgets menu not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    widgets menu not opening: why cant i able to open widgets menu? it open at first and than certainly option get disappear from the taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widgets-menu-not-opening/6746e807-ce25-49ae-a24e-85b6304d1c23
  5. widgets menu not opening

widgets menu not opening: why cant i able to open widgets menu? it open at first and than certainly option get disappear from the taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widgets-menu-not-opening/6746e807-ce25-49ae-a24e-85b6304d1c23
  6. No option for widgets

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No option for widgets: After upgrading to Windows 11 yesterday, Widgets appeared on my taskbar as expected, but after a reboot, it is gone, and there is no option to enable it. Personailzation > Taskbar merely lists Seach, Task view, and Chat. I tried several suggestions including a registry entry...
  7. No option for widgets

No option for widgets: After upgrading to Windows 11 yesterday, Widgets appeared on my taskbar as expected, but after a reboot, it is gone, and there is no option to enable it. Personailzation > Taskbar merely lists Seach, Task view, and Chat. I tried several suggestions including a registry entry...
  8. can't open widgets

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't open widgets: Hi,yesterday i did upgrade to my laptop fully compatible with win 11, everything seem work good, excepted widgets. everytime I try to login it throw me out and i can't open.thanks...
  9. can't open widgets

can't open widgets: Hi,yesterday i did upgrade to my laptop fully compatible with win 11, everything seem work good, excepted widgets. everytime I try to login it throw me out and i can't open.thanks...
  10. Weather widget

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weather widget: Hi, I have my taskbar at the top of the screen I just like it like that a lot but cannot see the weather widget in the taskbar. When I move it down to the bottom then everything is fine and I can see the weather widget. Any fixes that will let me see the weather widget in the...