Windows 10: Widnows 10 automatically scroll up the browser and other software

Discus and support Widnows 10 automatically scroll up the browser and other software in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have issue with windows 10 laptop , the browser or windows explorer scroll up automatically also i have scroll down its go again up. Then i click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by {VishaL}, Apr 6, 2020.

1. {VishaL} Win User

Widnows 10 automatically scroll up the browser and other software

I have issue with windows 10 laptop , the browser or windows explorer scroll up automatically also i have scroll down its go again up. Then i click keyboard navigation keys then its stop scrolling up. this happens every 3 minutes.

I have uninstalled the keyboard driver but issue is not solved my mouse pad not working so using wireless mouse.

Video Link: https://youtu.be/9W0CUKMQK0o

:)

{VishaL}, Apr 6, 2020
  2. {VishaL} Win User

I have issue with windows 10 laptop , the browser or windows explorer scroll up automatically also i have scroll down its go again up. Then i click keyboard navigation keys then its stop scrolling up.
    this happens every 3 minutes.

I have uninstalled the keyboard driver but issue is not solved my mouse pad not working so using wireless mouse.

Video Link:

{VishaL}, Apr 7, 2020
  3. {VishaL} Win User

Hi Paul

I try all above methods but scrolling problem is still there also i am getting this problem when press I , W , P , D ,X or { "| This key from keyboard. Specially when i am coding then windows scroll up every 10 seconds.

{VishaL}, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

automatic scrolling of windows

Thank you for the information.

First, we suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ruth Buruga on this

link

If that didn't work, you can check the information and solution provided on the links below:

Automatic-Scrolling

Auto-scrolling-in-Windows-10

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Widnows 10 automatically scroll up the browser and other software - Similar Threads - Widnows automatically scroll

2. Explorer automatically scrolls up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer automatically scrolls up.: In Windows 11 I do not like that whenever I am on the below of a folder it automatically goes up.Please solve the issue. Because I literally paid/ I bought the genuine Windows 11 and I can't go to Windows 10 again....
  3. Explorer automatically scrolls up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer automatically scrolls up.: In Windows 11 I do not like that whenever I am on the below of a folder it automatically goes up.Please solve the issue. Because I literally paid/ I bought the genuine Windows 11 and I can't go to Windows 10 again....
  4. Automatic scroll up in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic scroll up in windows 10: I was updated my windows 8.1 computer towindows 10.I face some issues like,when I use pycharm or Microsoft edge it's automatically scroll up didn't go downafter clicking shift for few time it's fixed.But it happen again and again.Every time I pressshift for few times to fix...
  5. Automatic scroll up in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic scroll up in windows 10: I was updated my windows 8.1 computer towindows 10.I face some issues like,when I use pycharm or Microsoft edge it's automatically scroll up didn't go downafter clicking shift for few time it's fixed.But it happen again and again.Every time I pressshift for few times to fix...
  6. Automatic scroll up in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Automatic Scrolling Left/Up in Menus

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Automatic Scrolling Left/Up in Menus: Good afternoon, I recently started having an issue with Windows 10. Certain menus, scrollbars, option lists etc, will scroll automatically, either up or to the left. I've done a lot of research on this and have tried every common solution I can find short of reinstalling...
  8. Automatically scroll up windows browsers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Automatically scroll up windows browsers: After the latest Update. System Windows and explorer Windows automatically scroll up all the time making imposible to browse the lowest options in any case....
  9. screen scrolls up automatically

screen scrolls up automatically: I have a problem with scrolling. When I am on the browser and scroll down, the screen automatically scrolls up to the top of the picture. Please, recommend how I can fix it...
  10. Automatically screen Scrolling up in windows 10

Automatically screen Scrolling up in windows 10: Hello, From last 3 weeks I am facing this issue of screen scrolling up in windows 10. It happens when i try to browse something on web browser, it scrolls up to the top and won't let me scroll down. Same problem appears when i try to read pdfs, go in my computer folders ....