Windows 10: Widow activation Problem

Discus and support Widow activation Problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Good Afternoon sir, I installed my Window in new PC because my last device is damaged. But I can not Active my widow on this device. I also removied my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ajeet Rathore, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Widow activation Problem

Good Afternoon sir,
    I installed my Window in new PC because my last device is damaged. But I can not Active my widow on this device. I also removied my last pc on your microsoft ID. But their is an error We can't activate windows on this device because you don't have a licencese or key, select trubleshoot below. Error code: 0xc004c003 on Activation. I do Trubleshoot but i cann't activate my widow. So Please solve my problem.
    Thankyou

:)

Ajeet Rathore, Sep 18, 2020
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Sep 18, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 18, 2020
  4. Widow activation Problem

PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

Widow activation Problem

1. Widow activation Problem - Similar Threads - Widow activation Problem

2. Activation of Widows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation of Widows 10 Pro: I purchased Windows 10 Pro through the Microsoft Store and I cannot activate it. I was using Windows 7 Pro. The Windows 10 activation troubleshooting tool isn't helping me at all. How do I activate Windows 10 Pro? There is no 'Go to the Store' link in the activation window. I...
  3. Widows 10 activation problem

Widows 10 activation problem: Hello, My laptop comes with a preinstalled Windows 10 Home, which I did not like This pre-installed Os it limited your liberty of choice which is very bad, anyway I did not have a choice, I upgrade the home to pro with an unused copy of win 8.1 pro. And now whenever I...
  4. widows 10 pro activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    widows 10 pro activation: hello i need help amunable to activate my windows 10 pro using activation product key erro 0xc004f074 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10-pro-activation/0feca715-9df3-4ea4-a14a-d60778cae618
  5. widows recovery

widows recovery: windows won't open, can't get recovery key, and can't create a restore point with pc being brand new. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-recovery/5b7ad5a5-65d9-49a9-8eca-7f48f6637013
  6. Widows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Widows: I cant open any of my word doc files in windows? All i get is this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows/828421c0-0a7e-489e-9e70-389901c7a061
  7. Widows 10 activation after hardware change

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Widows 10 activation after hardware change: Hey. I got the free upgrade to windows 10 from win7, and now that I changed mobo, cpu and ram it says I have to activate windows. My windows 7 key is not working and I never got a key for windows 10. What do I do now? What happens if I don't activate windows? I would...
  8. Widows 10 Activation Facility in "Settings" disabled.

Widows 10 Activation Facility in "Settings" disabled.: I keep getting asked to Activate Widows, but when I click on the "Activation" tab on Settings, there is nothing there, i.e. it appears to have been disabled. This has been happing since Microsoft did a remote scan and repair on my laptop several months ago. During this Live...
  9. widows 10 screen problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    widows 10 screen problem: OK so one day my computer was all good and nothing was wrong but the next day i got it i turned it on and when it was starting it was all good but after you give it a minute the screen will go neon and its all green~ish and pink on the sides and i don't know if i need to get...
  10. Problems Upgrading From Widows 8.1

Problems Upgrading From Widows 8.1: Hi Folks, I recently tried to upgrade my Toshiba laptop from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 using the official Widows Update link. The upgrade failed at 71% 0verall, and flagged up the following errors: VIDEO.DXGKRNL.FATAL.ERROR UNEXPECTED.KERNEL.MODE.TRAP. (ia StorA.sys)...